Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? (4265 Views)

Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) / Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 31, 2015
I refused to be deceived and stand to to be correct. Since the inception of campaigns for the 2015 elections i have not heard any news of bomb blast in any part of the country seeing that these rallies and campaigns are easiest and best target for maximum casualties in any terrorist attack. Is it that these Boko Boy/Girls are on strike or someone asked them to suspend their attacks for a while?

5 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by DaBullIT(m): 6:14am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:
I refused to be deceived and stand to to be correct. Since the inception of campaigns for the 2015 elections i have not heard any news of bomb blast in any part of the country seeing that these rallies and campaigns are easiest and best target for maximum casualties in any terrorist attack. Is it that these Boko Boy/Girls are on strike or someone asked them to suspend their attacks for a while?

Exactly my thoughts , Someone , GEJ to be precise asked them to stop bombing ,

I said GEJ because no one has proven that GMB is linked to terror or terrorism

People only call him sponsor of terror because he's Hausa and he's muslim,

Whereas , GEJ knows the Boko Haram in his cabinet

He claimed that MEND did not plant that bomb in Abuja / October 1st

Then he later said it was them , they planned to assasinate him, that was his statement when it was rumored MEND endored GMB

and Yes, the easiest targets is campaign ground , maximum casualties why aren't they attacking // GEJ asked them to stop bombing

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 31, 2015
Because bokoharam is more political than you think!!

but Bro are you praying for bomb blast?

6 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by kilokeys(m): 6:15am On Jan 31, 2015
lawa o... i dey reason am..
but now u have brought it to light..

they might just throw one or two just to destroy this hypothesis..

but mehn.. naija is fvcked

4 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Then he later said it was them , they planned to assasinate him, that was his statement when it was rumored MEND endored GMB

and Yes, the easiest targets is campaign ground , maximum casualties why aren't they attacking // GEJ asked them to stop bombing

you said GMB is regarded as a sponsor an adages goes thus, "he that pays the piper, dictates the tune" so what if it is GMB that ordered them to stop and start again if he didn't win the forth coming election

3 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Because bokoharam is more political than you think!!

but Bro are you praying for bomb blast?
no my brother am not praying for bomb blast, am afraid that the person that asked them stop will also the to start again if he loses, and it will worse because he will do so discredit the winner
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by TippyTop(m): 6:24am On Jan 31, 2015
By the time Buhari release boko haram on you people next month, you will hail Buhari by force, just wait.

6 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 31, 2015
kilokeys:
lawa o... i dey reason am..
but now u have brought it to light..

they might just throw one or two just to destroy this hypothesis..

but mehn.. naija is fvcked
if they do, it means boko boy are on Nairaland.
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 31, 2015
TippyTop:
By the time Buhari release boko haram on you people next month, you will hail Buhari by force, just wait.
why will buhari release boko haram next?
So you are saying that he is the one holding them?
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by kilokeys(m): 6:27am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

if they do, it means boko boy are on Nairaland.
sure.. they r
. we even get ISIS here..
boko boys are on twitter.. u think shekau knows how operate a PC?.. his sympathizers are everywhere.
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 31, 2015
kilokeys:

sure.. they r
. we even get ISIS here..
boko boys are on twitter.. u think shekau knows how operate a PC?.. his sympathizers are everywhere.

hahahahahaha
it means that the first one will be droped on nairalan,
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by makazona(m): 6:31am On Jan 31, 2015
why dont we for once praise the efforts of our security officers? must we always be harbingers of bad news and negative thought?

for political reasons,someone might stay at the comfort of his home and say: GEJ or GMB is sponsoring Bokoharam.do u have any classified info or is it info from bias blogs n newspapers? smh

watch wat u say at ds time.peace

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Godfullsam(m): 6:33am On Jan 31, 2015
OP, nawa for you oh undecided. Are you not tired of bad news of bomb blast every day

Either someone asked them to stop or not, i wish we never hear such bad news anymore.

I wish God puts a permanent end to these evil occurrence in our country.

Pls note that any time you hear of bomb blast, it's human beings that are kill/injured not animals.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by kilokeys(m): 6:35am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

hahahahahaha
it means that the first one will be droped on nairalan,

pple wey no sabi speak better English already drop bombs here joor..
na so dem blow server with plenty grammar.

jokes apart.. naija is kinda fvcked..

our strength is in our diversity.. 260 ethnicities can never succumb to the mentality of a few radical ones..

we would always fight back on media or in mid air
on land or on nairaland
on water or with mami water
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 31, 2015
makazona:
why dont we for once praise the efforts of our security officers? must we always be harbingers of bad news and negative thought?

for political reasons,someone might stay at the comfort of his home and say: GEJ or GMB is sponsoring Bokoharam.do u have any classified info or is it info from bias blogs n newspapers? smh

watch wat u say at ds time.peace
if it is as a result of the armed forces improvement in tackling security challenges, then big THUMB UPS to them and should continue in this way after the election
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by moyosore27384(m): 6:39am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

you said GMB is regarded as a sponsor an adages goes thus, "he that pays the piper, dictates the tune" so what if it is GMB that ordered them to stop and start again if he didn't win the forth coming election
it is GEJ bcuz if u could remember when Rotimi Amechi wanted 2 use d PH stadium d presidency didnt allowed bt Amechi later staged it which was later blasted. Den who blast d stage?

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 31, 2015
Godfullsam:
OP, nawa for you oh undecided. Are you not tired of bad news of bomb blast every day

Either someone asked them to stop or not, i wish we never hear such bad news anymore.

I wish God puts a permanent end to these evil occurrence in our country.

Pls note that any time you hear of bomb blast, it's human beings that are kill/injured not animals.
bros, that i know very well becos i live in the north. The problem is we want to go back to our normal life, and don't want to do so speculating that it happen again. We don't want to be taken unawares
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by TippyTop(m): 6:42am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

why will buhari release boko haram next?
So you are saying that he is the one holding them?

He's their General Officer Commanding (GOC). They do what Buhari wants and if Buhari doesn't win like we know, expect bombs next month.

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 31, 2015
moyosore27384:

it is GEJ bcuz if u could remember when Rotimi Amechi wanted 2 use d PH stadium d presidency didnt allowed bt Amechi later staged it which was later blasted. Den who blast d stage?
i didn't get what you are trying to say.
Was it amaechi that want to use the stadium or the presidency and which stage was blasted?

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 31, 2015
TippyTop:

He's their General Officer Commanding (GOC). They do what Buhari wants and if Buhari doesn't win like we know, expect bombs next month.
what if he wins per chance as boko said last month that they will be part of his administration as he sanusi and co has betrayed them
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by yehmi01(m): 6:47am On Jan 31, 2015
I don't think the OP prays for bomb blast but giving his question a thought I think he has a point.

All this years BH has been killing innocent people now that the main people have been moving from states to states where they can do dir madness we have not heard any thing.

When innocent people will now be at bus stop waiting to get bus or going to places of worship or market they will now go dir.

If this BH people are some folks in Politics weather APC or PDP God will surely expose them.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by TippyTop(m): 6:58am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

what if he wins per chance as boko said last month that they will be part of his administration as he sanusi and co has betrayed them

He will surely win in sambisa, let him rule in sambisa also.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

I don't know what's in your head but I'm certain it's not a brain.

Is it not the same MEND that endorsed Buhari ? Is it not the same Boko Haram (Northern youths) that stoned GEJ?

You , my friend, are a bumbling e-diot! Your cognizance and rational analysis of topical issues are below par.

4 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2015
kilokeys:

pple wey no sabi speak better English already drop bombs here joor..
na so dem blow server with plenty grammar.

jokes apart.. naija is kinda fvcked..

our strength is in our diversity.. 260 ethnicities can never succumb to the mentality of a few radical ones..

we would always fight back on media or in mid air
on land or on nairaland
on water or with mami water
Boko, mend, massob etc which on you belong to?
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by BlackPeni5: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

The reason why there aren't any more bomb blasts again is that they were politically motivated in the first place. They were meant to ensure Jonathan loses popularity and they believe that their aim have been achieved. Also they don't want anything that would disrupt the election since they seem to be in a position of advantage. God pass them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2015
TippyTop:

He will surely win in sambisa, let him rule in sambisa also.
you don't see GMB becoming president?
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by DaBullIT(m): 7:09am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

First off, I said GEJ is the sponsor and I cited instances and reasons for my conclusion ,

I said Gmb is being defamed because he is hausa and a Muslim,

GMB set up fundraising for campaign how can he pay BH for their services?

That said GEJ has unlimited resources, He refused help from UN, USA, France, UK there must be a reason and as of today Boko haram has surrounded maiduguri capturing 2 Million + people, that's 2million+ people who would have voted GMB and that's the plan all along, GEJ is the sponsor of BH
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I don't know what's in your head but I'm certain it's not a brain.

Is it not the same MEND that endorsed Buhari ? Is it not the same Boko Haram (Northern youths) that stoned GEJ?

You , my friend, are a bumbling e-diot! Your cognizance and rational analysis of topical issues are below par.
you don kill am.
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2015
BlackPeni5:

The reason why there aren't any more bomb blasts again is that they were politically motivated in the first place. They were meant to ensure Jonathan loses popularity and they believe that their aim have been achieved. Also they don't want anything that would disrupt the election since they seem to be in a position of advantage. God pass them.
so you mean GEJ has lost popularity and GMB has great advantage in winning
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by kilokeys(m): 7:15am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

Boko, mend, massob etc which on you belong to?

i belong to a group that would mend the boko boys and make them sob en masse

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

First off, I said GEJ is the sponsor and I cited instances and reasons for my conclusion ,

I said Gmb is being defamed because he is hausa and a Muslim,

GMB set up fundraising for campaign how can he pay BH for their services?

That said GEJ has unlimited resources, He refused help from UN, USA, France, UK there must be a reason and as of today Boko haram has surrounded maiduguri capturing 2 Million + people, that's 2million+ people who would have voted GMB and that's the plan all along, GEJ is the sponsor of BH
hmmm.... Where did you get the news that 2million+ people has been captured in maiduguri?
The other way round shows that BH was used to defame and discredit GEJ so he won't run for president
Re: Why Hasn't There Been Any News Of Bomb Blast Since Campaign Started? by BlackPeni5: 7:19am On Jan 31, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

so you mean GEJ has lost popularity and GMB has great advantage in winning

On the Internet, yes...in real life, no.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-west Has Largest Marijuana Farms In Nigeria - NDLEA / My Experience In Sotheast- My Project Tour To Southeast. / When They Boast About Atiku's Kaduna Crowd, Show Them These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.