Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:40 PM

Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: (1819 Views)

When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Hadeep: 6:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Please what could be the reason behind this?
A girl i ask out ( to date )
But she told me that she would think about it.
The problem now is that she has refuse to say yes but all her action towards me shows she even feel me more than i do. Yet she say she gonna think about it.
Am confuse, pls ur opinion is appreciated
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by TRADELYN: 6:25am On Jan 31, 2015
grin
Sorry!
She just wanna 'chop' you. Period.

Perhaps she go say 'Yes' if her relationship no work with her main bobo.
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 31, 2015
she's still thinking about it, give her time! tongue
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Hadeep: 6:36am On Jan 31, 2015
Nneka123:
Nne its getting to 3weeks that she 's been thinking about this o
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 31, 2015
Nneka123:
no wonder it's taking you years to say yes to me angry
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 31, 2015
Bro please don't ask her again if she don gree or not...just start treating her like ur gf,if she no play aling,come castrate me
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Hadeep: 6:58am On Jan 31, 2015
Ipledge:
Bro please don't ask her again if she don gree or not...just start treating her like ur gf,if she no play aling,come castrate me
Think that's what i'll do

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 31, 2015
Hadeep:

Think that's what i'll do
its been working since time of Adam and Eve
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Medunah: 7:02am On Jan 31, 2015
3wks?? Dnt worri, she is still praying about it nd the gods have not given her answers

2 Likes

Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Maamin(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2015
My guy start looking for a replacement or back up plan ASAP!..you need to create a jealous atmosphere for her! She will come begging you with YES. Trust me, I have done that before grin
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2015
Ode!! Person wea never sasy yes to you, you dey hia they say you wan leave her. Leave her nah make she look for better guyz jhoor
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2015
Tydies:
Ode!! Person wea never sasy yes to you, you dey hia they say you wan leave her. Leave her nah make she look for better guyz jhoor
but the guy already seen hand writing on the wall
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by naijaboiy: 7:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Wait till e reach one year undecided

All these boys sef...babe go dey keep you for line like say you be clothe and una go dey dere dey hang undecided

Guy move ahead! Act like you don't give a fhuuck any longer. If she's sharp enough and really likes you she'll notice and spill it out to you.

No dey waste time on top babe wey no get your time.

Na my own be that undecided
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 31, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin
Sorry!
She just wanna 'chop' you. Period.

Perhaps she go say 'Yes' if her relationship no work with her main bobo.
you understand the matter wella I swear cause issue haPpen to a friend of mine.....the guy fall for babe after they their sex the girl changed

Left my guy with his thought

1 Like

Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 31, 2015
Nneka123:
I swear the babe isn't going to say "yes" till kingdom come, if the dude is sharp enough he would have know what the babe is into
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Cruzeiro(m): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2015
On this, dere ar two tins involved.
1. It is either you play along nd treat her like ur gf. Do thngs she wl always tink of witout appearing needy.
2. Cut her off completely. She might come back.
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Hadeep: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2015
Ipledge:
its been working since time of Adam and Eve
shey u knw say Eve didn't do all these to Adam na
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2015
she is thinking about it. give her time grin

Love is patient tongue
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Hadeep: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2015
Tydies:
must u keep hanging around a girl that is confuse to say what she want and be mumuing with her just because she has not admit to ur request @ ODOGWU
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by 2dice(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2015
Op is acting like a poooossy...
The problem is most girls dont wanna hear ..your wooing verse ..they want ACTION
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Hadeep: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
she is thinking about it. give her time grin

Love is patient tongue

ya i know love is patient
but not when a girl is playing hard to get to prove her worth.
Me i personaly think she can prove her worth by doing what other girls had never done in a relationship
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2015
Hadeep:

ya i know love is patient
but not when a girl is playing hard to get to prove her worth.
Me i personaly think she can prove her worth by doing what other girls had never done in a relationship
and what will that be?
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2015
Hmmm
I got nothing to say
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Hadeep: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2015
Maamin:
My guy start looking for a replacement or back up plan ASAP!..you need to create a jealous atmosphere for her! She will come begging you with YES. Trust me, I have done that before grin
Ya maamin i don't try doing that for the fear of gettin her to see me as one with not one woman though girls do come around me frequently which she do see them and that even made me think that might be the reason she is holding the ( Yes
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Hadeep: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2015
kevinberry:
Hmmm
I got nothing to say
is it that u can't relate to my issue ?
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2015
malonephills:
I swear the babe isn't going to say "yes" till kingdom come, if the dude is sharp enough he would have know what the babe is into
so what is she into?
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2015
Hadeep:

Nne its getting to 3weeks that she 's been thinking about this o
3 weeks? choi! grin she ain't interested then! cheesy
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by mytime24(f): 10:43am On Jan 31, 2015
Ipledge:
e-castrate abi
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Maamin(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2015
Hadeep:

Ya maamin i don't try doing that for the fear of gettin her to see me as one with not one woman though girls do come around me frequently which she do see them and that even made me think that might be the reason she is holding the ( Yes

Hmmm! Then may be she is afraid of being committed to you...perhaps! she might want the 'friends with benefit' kind of relationship kiss
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nneka123:
so what is she into?
sexual feeling
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Patience is a virtue but my advice to u OP is that do not throw all your eggs in one basket. Like d common slang for boiz, there are plenty fish in d ocean. Don't wait too much on her decision. Focus on ur life and throw ur jackpot on anoda babe.
Re: Please Ladies Help Out Before I Vex Leave Her:: by sneak3(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
@op just let her be ook? check on her ocassionally, reduce ur call rate, don't be too available if you know what I mean.

If she ask you why the cold treatment just play the big daddy cool stuff..

Or use my favourite lines " I've been working late .

The truth is she's just being a lady but my tips shld help

(1) (Reply)

See The 10 Most Adulterous Countries In The World / A Married Man And A Married Woman Exposed In The City / Can You Kneel/cry Before Your Girl To Beg Her For Something?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.