Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States (40433 Views)

Bailout: 28 States Get Over N373 Billion In 5 Months – FG / 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi / Buhari Will Win In 28 States , Says Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by olexjay(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2015
God have the final say and oracle

1 Like

Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Joshkid(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2015
Story For the gods ooo

1 Like

Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by stam101(m): 10:22am On Jan 31, 2015
[b][/b]mad shrines
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2015
this is pure madness....what they are trying to say is that they would rig the election.but thiaris God o...what wld be wld be...

1 Like

Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by adebisiolumide5(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Oracle Niko ko... We go see Google chrome later!!! rubbish!!!
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by gebest: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2015
Oracle of corruption.
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Joel3(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2015
i would have take this man serious not minding the fact on who's favor it turned out to be...

But the fact he keep blabling all about buhari this and that make him pro Gej.

So he is one of those paid pdp agent or probably looking for money from Gej.

When its very clear and obvious to everyone that Gej will lose the reelection.

1 Like

Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Geenickel(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2015
....u pple shouldn't blame dem na.....

#everyoneWantingToCartAwayAShareFromTheNationalCake..gringrin...
ah guess Oga goodluck Roger dem smthn..

wen did politics become spiritually influenced.....
NIGERIANS ARE REALLY HUNGRY cry
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by noordean(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2015
idupaul:
Too many Mad people in Nigeria
i swear! That man himself resembles oracle.

so i should bliv d words of oracle?? pele o..
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Smoj(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2015
I don bliv u b4 not till u said GEJ will win in Lagos State. U need to go & rest in peace in Germany.
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Tee999: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2015
Your Indian and Chinese oracles meant 2011 election.
wake up boy, you're dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by mustymatic(m): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2015
Who born am,him dey craze?
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Orikinla(m): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2015
[size=18pt]The fear of defeat is giving GEJ, PDP, Chief Edwin Clark, Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, and others sleepless nights. The Amnesty Truce contracts have been signed to end in 2015, and they don't want their million dollar contracts to end and oil blocks licenses should expire in 2015 and they want to lose their oil blocks.
They will go to any length in mind bending the ignorant masses with false prophecies by false prophets.[/size]

Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by emeka2847: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Retired since 1978 but not tired of begging.

Idol worshipping cannot stop an idea whose time has come. The current yearning is CHANGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2015
the person way visit oracle maself look like oracle.......na oracle go cast vote for nigeria?
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by abila122: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2015
superior1:
[size=17pt] What oracle version be that, Java nko?? [/size]

A mad man on the prowl.
LOL

You forget PHP and the rest.

Bayelsa cholera outbreak death toll now 29
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/health-news2/item/2916-bayelsa-cholera-outbreak-death-toll-now-29
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by ITbomb(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2015
This election is getting interesting.

Pastors have spoken,
Oracles are speaking
Nairabet is already placing bets
Musicians are releasing songs
The politicians are dancing.

I doubt if we have had it as good as this

I just pray the level of relative maturity and low violence is maintain during and after the elections

1 Like

Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Doubleoo(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2015
ibisko04:

Sir, you have missed it. No foreign oracle is greater than we the people of Nigeria in this matter. Only God almighty is supreme in all these.
God is telling us that the country is going to experience total change in every way.
YESTERDAY RAIN IN LAGOS IS THE FINAL SEALS ON FEBUHARI 2015.
LAGOS IS THE ENGINE ROOM OF NIGERIA. IF NIGERIA WILL GET IT RIGHT, IT WILL START FROM LAGOS.
NIGERIA ECONOMIC DRY SEASON IS OVER.
Uh! Lagos can't produce votes more than the issued PVC, which is less than 2 million. If there's riot in Lagos due to Jk and ambode, majority of the election results might be canceled, likewise in kano and Ph. Reason be that the two major parties are heating it up in those states. However, if those states are out or in anyway the results is mostly canceled, PDP will emerge and there will be problem afterward. In any case, it's not going to smile. I just hope the diehard fans can get brain.
May peace reign in Nigeria.
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Dynamiceagle(f): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2015
The Man Did Not Ask When Boko Haram Will Stop Their Attacks In Nigeria, Oyoma

Please Apc Should Also Go To Conform Their Fate Oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by otigbagba: 10:29am On Jan 31, 2015
Emytexboy:

..This pdp goons won't stop at anything
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by noordean(m): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2015
idupaul:
Too many Mad people in Nigeria
i swear! The man himself resembles oracle.
so i should bliv the words of oracle?? pele o...
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2015
For the avoidance of doubt let us put to bed
another of the APC lies.
At no time did President Jonathan decline to
take part in any debate. People please protect
yourselves from the APC lies and read the truth
as clearly stated by my bros Egheomhanre
Eyieyien below.
“Egheomhanre Eyieyien The Presidency told the
organisers of the 234NEXT/NN24 Presidential
Debate of 2011 that President Goodluck
Jonathan would not be participating in their
debate because the two media houses did not
have the national reach to host such an event.
234NEXT was essentially an online newspaper
and printed a few copies on Sundays which
circulated around the Lekki/Victoria Island/
Ikoyi/Lagos Island axis of Lagos. While NN24
was only available on DStv. The President
participated in the debate organised by the
Nigeria Elections Debate Group (NEDG).
And to confirm the concerns raised by the
Presidency about 234NEXT and NN24, both
organisations have long closed down. Stanley
Oronsaye and Bassey Udo used to work with
234NEXT. I doubt whether they have been paid
their terminal benefits.”
My people, ask yourselves why APC continuously
spew out these lies and refuse to allow their
candidate attend a debate.
Vote wisely!
Vote GEJ/Sambo 2015!
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by victorazy(m): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2015
kallmemrB:
theres only one Alimighty God.......oracle is just oracle...na person dey make talk

Only a dummy like Buhari will imagine match with GEJ. Jonathan was victorous bare-footed and now he is putting on safety boot u wana down him? Only a f00l reason like that.

Is true Jona is dull but he is also smart.
Do u guys know why he visited Israel?
He went to consult the Almight God, the owner of the world. Nobody will win GEJ, he is also invincible.
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by docbadmusxavy(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2015
Sure that guy is drunk.odeeeeeeeee

Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by akymme(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2015
Same oracle that said Nigeria will win world cup abi
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Shollarh(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2015
ORACLE? IS THAT ARAROMIRE?

grin grin grin
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Kingsasian(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2015
Hmmmm. Very soon una go start to rear another octopus Paul to discern for us the fate of our nation. Anyway I believe wat the oracle told u sha.

1 Like

Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by BlackLeopard(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2015
What do Nigerian oracles say? grin I'd be thinking if anyone's more to guess it'd be home diviners.
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by africanqueen111(f): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2015
Dis man really has moni o, 4 him to travel all dis countries in d quest for who becomes d next president. I dnt believe in any oracle when d creator of evry seen n unseen tins stil lives n wil continue 2live. I knw dat if GEJ wins, many heads wil roll because of dose camoflaging as saints nw. So I wish Buhari wins let pipo lives b spared. I wnt to graduate dis year in peace n nt in pieces. May God see us tru dis election
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Chukwu94: 10:34am On Jan 31, 2015
Lie lie oracle.. the oracle is a PDP member.
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by goryorhal(m): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2015
I just dey wonder at times how all dis yeye PDP dey open mouth dey talk like blender ....
Shey NA oracle won vote ni abi e go tell me weda oracle don collect PVC?
This man suppose ask oracle where him and his Oga go end come May 2015..
Useless man embarking on a useless mission and returning back with a useless report..
I just pity Jonathan sha .. Make dem dey decieve am go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Am Not An Ex Military Man But A Former Military Man / N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / Where Is Aisha Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.