Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States (40442 Views)

Bailout: 28 States Get Over N373 Billion In 5 Months – FG / 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi / Buhari Will Win In 28 States , Says Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2015
buoye1:
Same as I know those gods through their works,they dead and rotten!

I repeat again the gods are DEAD

You sound like an immature child.making tantrums.

The GODS cannot die. How can spirit die? U mad ni?

Atleast we kniw that jesus is dead. Afterall he was a human.
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Bayswater:

Barcanista haf chop dodo. LaBarca my friend, would you like to go through your thread again? Whilst you are on that, could you please tell us what has changed. smiley
Bro wey my 10k? The General don accept debate on Channels!!! grin
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by buoye1(m): 10:56am On Feb 01, 2015
Yes i am......u matured goat!ur gods r dead and rotten......fool
PAGAN9JA:

You sound like an immature child.making tantrums.

The GODS cannot die. How can spirit die? U mad ni?

Atleast we kniw that jesus is dead. Afterall he was a human.
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2015
buoye1:
Yes i am......u matured goat!ur gods r dead and rotten......fool

Ur papa is dead and rotten! Madman!
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Bayswater: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2015
barcanista:
Bro wey my 10k? The General don accept debate on Channels!!! grin

BarcaLee, my friend
I will definitely send the 10k airtime if the debate happens.
I ask again, what has changed? The barcalee of 2013 seems different from the one in 2014 and 2015. Is dodo (plantain) involved?
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by onatisi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
tomakint:

Ore mi, I really enjoy myself on that thread grin grin yes, I know him to be a die-hard fan of Obanikoro and then I used to call him out on that..really, he defended himself well despite the jibes from Gbawe and co, however, what I find laughable is how barcanista is now the darling of these same elements grin grin
barcanista is a funny but nice and amiable person . Despite our different political views and stand ,he is still a nice person to argue with anytime .
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by onatisi(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bayswater:

Barcanista haf chop dodo. LaBarca my friend, would you like to go through your thread again? Whilst you are on that, could you please tell us what has changed. smiley
change is the only constant thing in this world . People change,time and season changes and also situation changes.
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
onatisi:
barcanista is a funny but nice and amiable person . Despite our different political views and stand ,he is still a nice person to argue with anytime .
Only an ingrate will not recognise the track record of Koro as LG Chairman, Commissioner and Senator. However, his performance as Minister is unimpressive to me as he was more on a personal fight with opponents. I still admire him though, and I want the best for Nigeria, Lagos and of course Rivers State. My position on Koro with respect to his time in Lagos hasn't changed. Sadly, Jonathan's administration is turning him to something else. Lemme gv you some reasons I still love him despite his "misbehaviour"...
1. He is against godfatherism
2. When his son contested for Lagos House of Assembly under PDP in 2011, despite Lagos Island being his stronghold, Koro never caused trouble nor attempted to rig.
3. When his Son was rigged out in 2011 LGA poll (My opinion hasn't changed), Koro and his Son instead went to court. They got judgement, which was later upturned by another court.
4. During PDP's Govs Primaries, Koro insisted that the illegal votes should be voided and rather than cause trouble, he protested and went to court.
Talking about his time in the senate, commissioner and lg boss is repitition.
Koro can be "stubborn" but he's very sincere. He is one of the only few public officers in Lagos that has no corruption case or allegation hanging on his neck all through his public life.
That I'm pro-Buhari doesn't stop me from appreciating people. But like I said, I was disappointed with his performance as Minister and the way he handled is campaign "Korobuchi".
I hope you and Tomakint understand my position.

Sai Buhari
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bayswater:

BarcaLee, my friend
I will definitely send the 10k airtime if the debate happens.
I ask again, what has changed? The barcalee of 2013 seems different from the one in 2014 and 2015. Is dodo (plantain) involved?
You didn't say this bro.. angry
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Bayswater: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
barcanista:
You didn't say this bro.. angry

Buhari has to debate. Once he gets on TV for the debate, your 10k don mature smiley. I keep my words.
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sure, cool!! The 10k should go straight to my bank account grin
Bayswater:

Buhari has to debate. Once he gets on TV for the debate, your 10k don mature smiley. I keep my words.
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by tonychristopher: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2015
IbnuUche:
the real oracle is Dee Day FEBuhari 14-2015. hopless man & his ldolatic nonsence.
he could have feed the needy in his neighbourhood with that flight money instead.
onye ala.

Efulefu has spoken ...
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by zheroes(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2015
this oracle is high on otuoke wine!!!!
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by jamace(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
zheroes:
GEJ's victory is sure banker. cool
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by markus01: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2015
TS BONAZA BONAZA BONAZA

2015 AUCTI0NS/SALES(BATCH-B)

TO BUY CALL DEPUTY COMP. GENERAL (DGC) OGBONNA O8069172147
HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE1, WARE HOUSE BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER

AND FOR THE DELEVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE.

MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE 1996/2013

WE BRING YOU GREETINGS

N-I-G-E-*R-I-A CU$ST*0MS S-E-R-★V-I-C-E IS PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE COMMENCED THE AUC'TI0NI'NG OF C@RS$. INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS SHOULD REACH OUR OFFICE OR dial our Hotline O8069172147

SOME FEATURES ARE

T-O-Y-O-T-A S-I-E-NN-A #650000

G-O-L-F #150,000

we also make delivery to any state in Nigeria.....
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by preselect(m): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
zheroes:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i swear this election is fun for me cheesy

make e no end at all at all . . .

anyways, GEJ till General Mohammadu Buharam repents from his murderous sins and produces his certificates cool
Re: Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States by jamace(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tomorrow is the D-day to fulfill what the oracles have prophesied.

Up GEJ!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) / Osinbajo Visits Atiku Abubakar In Abuja A Day After Inauguration(pics) / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.