Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. (1462 Views)

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Video : Black Magic Or Science ? Can You Explain This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by AltarBoy1: 8:12am On Jan 31, 2015
For quite a very long time, my muslims friends have always maintained that muslim women are not allowed to post their pix on social media... But how come, buhari's daugther is spreading her pix all over twitter or is her own brand of islam different frm that of my friends...
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by AltarBoy1: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2015
Cc: sameera024
lastmessenger et al
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by watchthisposter(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2015
A bunch of iranian women have been doing it over and over during this asian cup football tournament, just to spite clerics back at home grin grin

They have also been wearing some nice, revealing clothes grin grin grin
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by Rich4god(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2015
watchthisposter:
A bunch of iranian women have been doing it over and over during this asian cup football tournament, just to spite clerics back at home grin grin

They have also been wearing some nice, revealing clothes grin grin grin
lol... This is what happen when you try to control pples life.
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by agohmamuda(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2015
Her account was Hacked by one PDP guy like that; the hacker used umbrella attack. PDP sha undecided
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by lastmessenger: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2015
AltarBoy1:
Cc: sameera024
lastmessenger et al
I am not a muslim but the only thing that I have to say is that the rich Muslims takes Islamic rules on a lighter note. The same is applicable to Christianity.
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by BabaGnoni: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2015
lastmessenger:
I am not a muslim
but the only thing that I have to say is that the rich Muslims takes Islamic rules on a lighter note.
The same is applicable to Christianity
^^^

It is called driving on the path and know when to break the rule
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by lastmessenger: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2015
BabaGnoni:

^^^

Especially when the rules stand in the way of self interest
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by lastmessenger: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2015
BabaGnoni:

^^^

Especially when the rules stand in the way of personal interest
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by BabaGnoni: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2015
lastmessenger:
Especially when the rules stand in the way of personal interest
^^^

You'll know when to do it
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by PastorKun(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2015
lastmessenger:

I am not a muslim but the only thing that I have to say is that the rich Muslims takes Islamic rules on a lighter note. The same is applicable to Christianity.

Not entirely true, Osama bin Laden was a very rich muslim.
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by lastmessenger: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2015
PastorKun:

Not entirely true, Osama bin Laden was a very rich muslim.
You are right but many rich Muslims don't take Islamic rules serious.
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by AltarBoy1: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2015
agohmamuda:
Her account was Hacked by one PDP guy like that; the hacker used umbrella attack. PDP sha undecided
So its the hackers that exposed her pix to the public.
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by AltarBoy1: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2015
lastmessenger:

was thinkin you are.
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by usermane(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2015
AltarBoy1:
For quite a very long time, my muslims friends have always maintained that muslim women are not allowed to post their pix on social media... But how come, buhari's daugther is spreading her pix all over twitter or is her own brand of islam different frm that of my friends...

That is your Muslim' friends understanding of Islam. Some Muslims out there will disagree with your friend even on a theological ground. Am a Muslim and i find nothing wrong with women posting their pics online as men do.
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by AltarBoy1: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2015
lastmessenger:

You are right but many rich Muslims don't take Islamic rules serious.
i think the issue here is the level of exposure that the person have.
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by AltarBoy1: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2015
usermane:

That is your Muslim' friends understanding of Islam. Some Muslims out there will disagree with your friend even on a theological ground. Am a Muslim and i find nothing wrong with women posting their pics online as men do.
you find nothing wrong or its not wrong according to your teaching.? Wch one.
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by lastmessenger: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2015
AltarBoy1:
i think the issue here is the level of exposure that the person have.
You are right but at the same time we have seen many of them exposed Muslims doing some barbaric things.
I think it has more to do with individual differences. Some people are just poised to rationalise what ever they are told before accepting it as true of false.
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by usermane(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2015
AltarBoy1:
you find nothing wrong or its not wrong according to your teaching.? Wch one.

It is not wrong according to Islamic teachings. Any more question?
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by AltarBoy1: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2015
lastmessenger:

You are right but at the same time we have seen many of them exposed Muslims doing some barbaric things.
I think it has more to do with individual differences. Some people are just poised to rationalise what ever they are told before accepting it as true of false.
True... Just like some of their women decide to stay at home without coming, others prefer to be actively involved with the public.
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by AltarBoy1: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2015
usermane:

It is not wrong according to Islamic teachings. Any more question?
Nope, not for now. Maybe when there is, I will quote you.
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by agohmamuda(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=AltarBoy1 post=30297325]So its the hackers that exposed her pix to the public.[/quote

Us cuff dey ah.
Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by estwhile: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Pple get so unreasonable when criticizing Islam. Muslims see so many xtians around us acting contrary to their faiths teachings and yet we don't attribute this to xtianity. I really wish you guyz would grow up someday.

1 Like

Re: Calling On Muslims To Help Explain This. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Don't mind poor muslims like Tartar Empires or Empires Abuman Ayinba 1 and piglettola96 and co who wanna die for islam cos dem alfa and imam ask dem to whille dey break d rules lilke d saudi king dat even surpassed d propher marrying abt 30 wives.

(1) (Reply)

The Inconsistent God. / VIDEO: Man Turns To Dog In Church / God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu Warns Enemies To Leave President Buhari Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.