Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Should I Accept Her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Her Back? (1089 Views)

Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? / Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? / Will You Accept Her As House Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept Her Back? by ebamma(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2015
There is this girl, i was in relationship with last year, the relationship lasted for six months, then she told me that she wanted to swim in a bigger and richer pond that's when i let her go,
Though i still loved her, i moved on,then just last week, she called, and told me that she has broken up with the big pond guy, and wants to come back to swim in my small pond.
She even dey tell me say nobody can love her the way i do,
my head come dey big like Banky W own,

Problem is, yesternite, i had a dream in that dream, i saw the girl talking to the big pond guy, and the guy was like
'girl, i can't continue with this relationship again,
Aids is real'.
It's there i woke and started pondering on that statement,
is it that the girl is now Hiv + and wants to come and infect me?,
i wanted to call her today and tell her that i have been waiting for her love, but that dream don make me get two mind.
Brothers in the house what will u do if u were in my shoes?

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back? by raziboi(m): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2015
omoh dat dream nah malaria ooo
Re: Should I Accept Her Back? by demelza: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2015
Op are you sure you are a Nigerian?
Nigerian guys no dey dull like this na.
You want to accept someone whom despite the love you had for her told you to your face that you were not man enough for her
Chai! undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back? by yorex2011: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2015
I would take a break from africa magic..

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Back? by Cruzeiro(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2015
Hell nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept Her Back? by chuksme(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2015
To be frank with you don't accept her. She dropped you and left for big guy after the guy has used her and rejected her, she now remembered you. when she sees another opportunity for big guy she will be cheating on you again.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back? by Tallesty1(m): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2015
So you are a hand bag that she can drop and pick anytime she wants? I thought you said that you have moved on?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back? by luigiajah(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2015
Them no dy use tissue paper twice nah...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Back? by Monicasque(f): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2015
Plz google the lyrics of a song called what goes around comes around by Justin Timberlake. Read and understand dem well oo. Den stay away frm dat girl, coz truth is, if she finds another rich dude she gon dump u like trash. Bro u can do better. Go get yoself someone who can love u for u frm the start, not someone who comes to u only wen she runs out of options
Re: Should I Accept Her Back? by Pdizzle(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
luigiajah:
Them no dy use tissue paper twice nah...
Re: Should I Accept Her Back? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
U don become big catfish inside small pond. She notice u well nai she wan giv u d HIV whey she get from big pond.

Bros no allow ur head swell up like BankyW. Nah delili spirit dey d girl body.

Abeg no answer her oo.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back? by aguizm(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ebamma ebamma I don c say native Yoruba medicine no fit cure this your malaria, I think we better try boko boys herbal medicine because if this kind dream symptoms persist na yaba left b dat oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Give Him A Chance??? / Which Letter Has The Best Arrangements? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.