Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,208 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] (32607 Views)

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by cycline404(m): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
That moment when your chief security officer say sir. .. All man for himself everyone for God

5 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by dstnd: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin...don't even know weda to laugh
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Frankiss44(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
The students must be tired of change.... Stoning galore Era
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by DonTeamie(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Does dat Picture Looks Like Some1 Running..

Beware of Ya Posts.!

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by sucreblazing(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
denkyw:
hmm

lolz..... your signature
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Sweetlemon(f): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Where are the stoners?
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Stoning of any politician is really barbaric and equally an uncivilize act..... I strongly condemn the dastardly act
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by brainpulse: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wind of Change... Wind of Destiny Prayer

O Lord let your Wind of change blow out and destroy every enemies that have transformed into poverty and problems in my life.
O Lord let your Wind of change turn around every Situations for Good in my life.
O Lord enough of mediocre Jobs with small wage and transforming from one to another, I need change for better Job and increment IJN.
O Lord I don't want to be transformed from one face me house to another, I need change to a better duplex accommodation .
O Lord I don't want to be transformed from walking to bicycle riding, I want change to a better 4 wheel SUV drive
O Lord, You CHANGED the Levels of Mordecai in the eyes of Haman, change my levels today for good among kings and princes.
O Lord, You CHANGED the name and situation of Jebez for good and his later was better than the beginning, O lord change my today for good
O Lord as You changed Jericho's water from bitterness to sweetness, Change every source of bitterness to Sweetness in my life.
O Lord David was changed from working and eating in the wilderness to Palace, Change my position in life to higher ground.
O Lord change my barrenness to fruitfulness as you changed Hannah and Sarah's stories of life barrenness over night to testimonies.
O Lord I need a change that will let by friends, families and Neighbours sing song of victories for me is want I want, O God give to me
O Lord cause the life of anybody that says change will not be Possible in my life to be transformed to Leprosy in the order of Gehazi

Add your prayer points for CHANGE OF DESTINY... by O.O
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by walterenahoro: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
hhhaaaaaaaaa hahaahaahahahahahaaahaha lafin my ass out........because OF DIS GUY I LOST MY ADMISSION AND I WLD AV TO TAKE JAMB AGAIN DIS YEAR.......DIS IS D STARTIN OF SHAME!!!!!!!
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
You may laugh at the Governor......but the cold fact is that most states cannot adequately fund their education sector well..

Or why do you think Lagos took a loan of $90m for pry and sec education.?

You may accuse me of defending APC failures....but the cold reality is that in the coming year.....many states are going to have to make a choice.....

Either increase school fees drastically to make up funding shortfalls....OR

Start closing and merging schools left right and center.

Look.....this one is not APC or PDP......this is about how our education is funded. You Nigerians better better wakey wakey. We do not have the money.

Free education is a myth. You have to pay something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by mytime24(f): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
I rserve my laugh
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by mrmetoo1: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
The same "PROGRESSIVES" alluded to the "FACT" that GEJ was stoned by the Alma.jiris because of his "UNDER-PERFORMANCE". So I wonder why they are being stoned by members of THEIR TRIBE? For "OVER-PERFORMANCE" maybe?
These hypocrites are definitely suffering from the remnants of some cerebro-paralyzing nosocomial infection.

What goes around comes around.

There's no big deal. If they have any grievances, they have a right to express themselves even though I don't support stoning as a way of airing you grievances. Like Ali Baba said anyone that goes gets elected for the purpose of enriching themselves they'll die in office.I'm pro-APC right now but that applies to APC & PDP and whatever other party alike. If a government gets in there to enrich themselves and impoverish others may it not be well for them and their family. Stoning is just the beginning.

The guy wanted to scrap the university and went there for what?? To canvas for votes and he got stoned.. on pe

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by basseyubong(m): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Story For The God
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by ak4God(m): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
●๋ If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it was
reported that the Imam said 'he would open the gates to hell
upon those who oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and
said nothing, what do you think many people would be saying
today?

●๋ If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques and
kneeling before Imams, as part of his campaign, what do we
think the comments would be?

●๋ If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to Mecca,
surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams, what would the
response be from Nigerians?

●๋ If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the country to a
meeting with him, to discuss the elections and his campaign
strategy, what would the Nigerian people think?

●๋ If Any Imam is manipulated on money for arms deal and it is said Buhari gave him contract 2 import arms 2 fight boko haram since its a northern problem, what do u think Nigerian's response will be?

●๋ GEJ has done all of the above, and we are told he has a right to
do so as a committed christian. Buhari has done none of the
above yet he is called a religious fundamentalist with a plan
to turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation.

●๋ Please examine the facts so we can honestly decide who is
acting like the real religious fundamentalist? Who is using
religious faith as a political ploy to get votes?

●No pastor, Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc is GOD.
●They do NOT have the right to tell you who to vote for.
●Go out there and support the candidate of your choice.
●Make your choice based upon who will give you and your children a
better life and a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Rulloor(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
cycline404:
That moment when your chief security officer say sir. .. All man for himself everyone for God
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Rulloor(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
ak4God:
today?

●๋ If Any Imam is manipulated on money for arms deal and it is said Buhari gave him contract 2 import arms 2 fight boko haram since its a northern problem, what do u think Nigerian's response will be?

Word.
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Descartes: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Amechi statement at work.
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by ak4God(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
The same "PROGRESSIVES" alluded to the "FACT" that GEJ was stoned by the Alma.jiris because of his "UNDER-PERFORMANCE". So I wonder why they are being stoned by members of THEIR TRIBE? For "OVER-PERFORMANCE" maybe?
These hypocrites are definitely suffering from the remnants of some cerebro-paralyzing nosocomial infection.

What goes around comes around.

today?

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Descartes: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Good to know that the slaves have joined their slavemasters in the stoning ideology introduced in our polity by Alhaji Chibuzo Amaechi. Wonderful!!
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Before now, Amosun had been against the existence of the university, giving reason that two state universities were too much for his administration to handle. This led to various protests by students of TASUED, as well as the death of a student leader, Com. Tunji Fashina.

Also, Nigerian Universities Commission, NUC as a result of Amosun’s refusal to adequately fund TASUED delisted courses offered in the university from 48 to 23.

Just recently, Accounting course got delisted as a course in TASUED.

This development has left many students frustrated.

And frustrated they will remain.

In 2013...ASUU went on strike to get extra cash for our universities. But as we all know....everyone, including the students who are now stoning the governor....told ASUU off for distrubing them. ASUU was forced to accept less than what they asked for....and the strike was over and students were happy.

Now....look at the dividends of forcing an early end to the ASUU strike. A governor who does not have the money to fund the state university adequately.

(And if anything the Governor loves the students....because he has refused to increase fees....which would give him the cash to spend on improving the university).

How much does it take to fund a university? By my estimation .....$100million. Does the Ogun state Governor have that cash?

These Nigerian students should go and stone the Education ministry at Abuja....for not fighting harder for a raise in the amount of money spent on university education.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by igeolink: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
ak4God:
today?

u are sick...u need malaria pills
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by SenatorJames(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yes
ichidodo:
Can this ever make frontpage??
I prophesy it will hit front page for you to be happy.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by nortcentrallord(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chaiiiii shocked! what Party does Ibikunle belong to? This students are seriously clamoring for Change. Oga gofernor, gif dem dia change na abi u no get conductor? Hehehehe. Incorruptible APC getting stoned even in their supposed states since..... Hahahahah grin grin grin
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by ak4God(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
igeolink:
u are sick...u need malaria pills

I know u re one of the attack bull dogs.Try reason with ur brain and not with ur anus.Anufia1!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by presido1: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
ak4God:
today?

The diff is that Islam is too violent so people will be afraid of what will happen if Buhari become too radicalised from those visits. As for Xtians, they are not violent at least they have not waged ant holy way or whatever in any part of Nigeria. In the sixties, seventies, eighties nobody will worry if Buhari or any Muslim leader visit imam or Allah but since some years back some bad muslim has created a bad name for the religion which make people to be weary of them. Two days ago I wanted to enter a bus from Brockley London to New cross, the driver of the bus was a muslim woman with full muslim regalia, the only place you could see of her is her eyes, I entered the bus but many people standing at the bus stop that rushed to enter stopped after noticing the driver. I entered but I wuldnt blame anybody that refused to. That is the society we live in now. If that bus driver had been a rev sister with their dressing people will not hesitate to rush in. Few bad once has ruined a peace loving religion.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by tijjanioyan: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
D taSUED students need 2b SUED 4gross misconduct.
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by Descartes: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
presido1:
The diff is that Islam is too violent so people will be afraid of what will happen if Buhari become too radicalised from those visits. As for Xtians, they are not violent at least they have not waged ant holy way or whatever in any part of Nigeria. In the sixties, seventies, eighties nobody will worry if Buhari or any Muslim leader visit imam or Allah but since some years back some bad muslim has created a bad name for the religion which make people to be weary of them. Two days ago I wanted to enter a bus from Brockley London to New cross, the driver of the bus was a muslim woman with full muslim regalia, the only place you could see of her is her eyes, I entered the bus but many people standing at the bus stop that rushed to enter stopped after noticing the driver. I entered but I wuldnt blame anybody that refused to. That is the society we live in now. If that bus driver had been a rev sister with their dressing people will not hesitate to rush in. Few bad once has ruined a peace loving religion.
Fact !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by kibo: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
ak4God:

today?

Let me ask you a question ?

If Jonathan had lied under oath that his certificates were at UNIPORT and it turned out to be false, what do you think the comments will be ?

- By the way, your first point is a LIE !!!!
- The second is also a LIE, on those occasions he went as the president of the country, not for campaign reasons. What is wrong if a president receives blessings from a spiritual figure ? Is it wrong for him to receive blessings based on his religious beliefs.
- The third is hilarious, nobody cares who goes along with you on a pilgrimage journey.

Not to sound rude, i believe that people who generate unwise propagandas like this, void of facts and reasoning are the true enemies of democracy. The citizens are looking for ISSUE BASED campaigns

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by tijjanioyan: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
mytime24:
I rserve my laugh
till when?
Probably til he returns?
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by sanmibukunmi: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
I have been shouting and shouting over my voice but nobody is heeding....if a whole Ogun state can't fund its universities, what will happen to osun and ekiti states...our leaders don't know our problems so they spend billions on infrastructure instead of using money to create viable investments from the resources in the state, lay a good Financial foundation create jobs and then go on with infrastructure..they won't do dt. With the contineous drop in oil prices, I don't know how southwestern states will survive we need to change our approach to things....we should start from the scratch. A foundation is first laid befor the house is roofed. What we are doing is the other way round. If we don't change our structure, things like dis will continue....
Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by tijjanioyan: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
ak4God:
today?

if PEJ were hausa or a muslim what would be d reaction of d public 2wards her incessant abuse of English language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Amosun Of Ogun Stoned By TASUED Students As He Ran For Cover [PIC] by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
ak4God:

today?

[b] * Who, in 2003, said Muslims should only vote for Muslims? Buhari. Isn't that playing the RELIGIOUS card?

*Which tribe was the first to stone Jonathan? Buhari's Hausa/Fulani stock. Isn't that playing the ETHNIC/TRIBAL card?

*Which region shielded the Boko Haram sect in its early days (way before GEJ became president)? Buhari's Hausa/Fulani stock.

*Which region ,spurred on by GMB's inciting comments, targeted South-Easterners during the 2011 post-election violence? The North. Isn't that anti-nationalistic?

*Which region benefits more from the unfair quota system? Buhari's Fulani/Hausa stock.

Need I go on? We the youths of this era aren't apolitical like the youths of the previous one. We don't have short memories. We've experienced and read their well-documented evil deeds and we, collectively, reject them.

THEY RULED OVER MY GRANDPA, HE RECOUNTED THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

THEY RULED OVER MY DAD, HE RECOUNTED THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

BUT I'LL RECOUNT AND MAGNIFY THEIR EVIL DEEDS SO THEY CAN'T RULE OVER ME.

The internet and PVC are my tools - I'll my part. Want to join me? Take my hand. [/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 African Presidents Who Handed Over Power Peacefully / Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu In Dilemma Over Grouse With Saraki, Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.