Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About (7458 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by wheesin(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2015
laroux:
I'm still in Nigeria with my fiancee cos my mom is teaching her how to cook Nigerian meals and even how to speak my native dialect (Bini). So far so good she's been learning at great pace and I'm really impressed. Some hungry looking, ex prostitutes and home breakers have been really trying to get me to marry a Nigerian girl as a second wife. One I even dated back then when I was in Nigeria came around and was telling me that I bleeped up. That no true son of the soil marries a white woman. Is it by force to marry a Nigerian girl? Are Nigerian girls just naturally stupid and dumb. Some have even offered to be a second wife.

ok..great...nice script....when we go shoot the film... cos this story sounds like a hitundecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by KillerBeauty(f): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2015
Oahray:
Hmmm... Very thoughtful op... Any idea why your mum was 'loose and nothing to write home about' before she got married?

I decided to quote you for no other reason but your signature

You is blowing my mind cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by LewisO: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2015
laroux:
I'm still in Nigeria with my fiancee cos my mom is teaching her how to cook Nigerian meals and even how to speak my native dialect (Bini). So far so good she's been learning at great pace and I'm really impressed. Some hungry looking, ex prostitutes and home breakers have been really trying to get me to marry a Nigerian girl as a second wife. One I even dated back then when I was in Nigeria came around and was telling me that I bleeped up. That no true son of the soil marries a white woman. Is it by force to marry a Nigerian girl? Are Nigerian girls just naturally stupid and dumb. Some have even offered to be a second wife.

Hey! are u through? Swerve to that canal over their!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Oahray: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2015
KillerBeauty:

I decided to quote you for no other reason but your signature

You is blowing my mind cheesy cheesy
*sees her siggy*

Uhmmm... Thank you Fairy godmother cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Oahray: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2015
Adaobi12:
. seriously, it irritates me. if we insult them the way they do to us, they can't stand it oh.
oh please... Ladies aren't innocent of the shallow stereotyping either. You just generally play the victim card better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2015
laroux:
guy, marrry ur oyibo wife and enjoy her.no listen to wetin those yeye homebreakers dey yarn u.very soon na so one of them go come dey tell u say her pastor get vision dat u must marry her and if u obey dat u will hit ur first million.no fall for any scam oo cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2015
Am still wondering who are two fools dat liked dis hedoit post!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
kevinberry:
Truth be told the OP
Made a mistake by generalising the whole of nigeria girls
He should have simply be corrected
I don't see any reason why insult should be involved

At least if he is corrected,he won't make this same typographical error next time

Not withstanding..am a benin(edo) guy and I know how most of our female are desperate to travel outside the country..OP just be careful and please do leave fast..most of them can hook you down with charms...most of them are not smiling..

My piece
as long as e no eat their food or sleep with dem no charm will work cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
rokiatu:
LMAO at choosing a white woman over a Nigerian woman,

White babes that have given free blowjobs to countless black guys and taken God knows how many co...cks to their pu.ssy. They throw their selves to guys daily especially black guys. And you have the audacity to put them on a pedestal and degrade black women on such a public platform and not just all black women but ones from your own hometown. you need to be incarcerated you first class mo...ron.

And now so because nairaland is a black forum so you think people here dont know these facts......so of all places this is where you thought you could show off like you now marrying something so special that you deserved a gold medal? Dude slid please.
Lets not deny it.The ultimate sex u can get is from a white woman.White woman are sexually liberated.She can act as a LovePeddler to u in the bedroom and a loving wife to you the same time.She is more concerned with the love you have for her than money for brazilian wigs and iphones.Tell me which full blooded male dont want that cool.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by ronald4lif(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Someone attacked Nigerian women and rather than call the person out some decided to attack the so called 'white' people. Were they the ones who wrote this or told the OP to write it.

And maybe some people need to be reminded that calling people whites or blacks sounds racist. What happens to terms like Europeans, Africans, Carribeans, Asians and so on.

Even the OP with his alleged exposure is still using the term white to openly identify people. SMH
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Kingsasian(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Welrez:
Did OP say Bini? I perfectly understand the OP's point. The high rate of loose girls in Benin City is enough to plant such an illogical thought in any man's mind. But it does not mean there are no decent girls there; we've excellent and godly girls from Bini. However, their willingness to become a second wife may be due to poverty and lack of husbands.
, bros I stay in benin. I know why the OP refuse to get married to any of the ladies frm his tribe....its difficult to find a typical bini woman in her husband's house. Its either the man is dead or she is living alone with her children. No wonder we find more of bini landladies than landlords in bini. Most of my bini frnds have mums that are staying without their dads. I can never and will never marry to that tribe. The Op is right but he made a mistake in his topic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Oahray: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
kevinberry:
Truth be told the OP
Made a mistake by generalising the whole of nigeria girls
He should have simply be corrected
I don't see any reason why insult should be involved

At least if he is corrected,he won't make this same typographical error next time

Not withstanding..am a benin(edo) guy and I know how most of our female are desperate to travel outside the country..OP just be careful and please do leave fast..most of them can hook you down with charms...most of them are not smiling..

My piece
it wasn't a typographical error. It's a deliberate attempt at insulting Nigerian femalefolk, and it shouldn't be encouraged at all.

The op is a self-conceited oaf and he needs someone to knock some sense into his skull cavity. It's the only correction he deserves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Davidson267(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
laroux:
i observed ur post frm d top of palm tree and discovered that u ar just seeking attention.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Divineluv14(f): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yeye fowl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
laroux:
@redoil from the ones I have seen. @edozie04 same to you. @prettydiva you can't compare the generation of our mothers with this current generation of Bleep girls. Your username is even as dumb as the way you think. @vizkiz I've learned never to settle for less and Nigerian girls are less. @cutieberie1 nobody is discriminating. Just stating a well known fact.

Its the ones back home.....
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Kingsasian post=30298462], bros I stay in benin. I know why the OP refuse to get married to any of the ladies frm his tribe....its difficult to find a typical bini woman in her husband's house. Its either the man is dead or she is living alone with her children. No wonder we find more of bini landladies than landlords in bini. Most of my bini frnds have mums that are staying without their dads. I can never and will never marry to that tribe. The Op is right but he made a mistake in his topic.[/quote

Yh not all are like that tho, im a girl n i cant take some of their views. So i feel sorry for u guys
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by hisawesomeness(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
ronald4lif:
Someone attacked Nigerian women and rather than call the person out some decided to attack the so called 'white' people. Were they the ones who wrote this or told the OP to write it.

And maybe some people need to be reminded that calling people whites or blacks sounds racist. What happens to terms like Europeans, Africans, Carribeans, Asians and so on.

Even the OP with his alleged exposure is still using the term white to openly identify people. SMH
proff. Weldone. Are u married to a white woman? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Redoil: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lala247:

Its the ones back home.....
my sweet sister why are you calling me?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nigerian guys,carrying Nigerian ladies on their heads like gala since the days of John the Baptist.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
Redoil:
my sweet sister why are you calling me?

Calling u how
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by ronald4lif(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
hisawesomeness:
proff. Weldone. Are u married to a white woman? grin

Lol! I am not married smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Kingsasian(m): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Lala247 post=30298889][/quote], yea, feel free to feel sorry for them. I still prefer my african queens to any lady frm another continent.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Redoil: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lala247:

Calling u how
you quoted laroux and mention my name. Any way how you dey? Hoping to meet you someday in benin.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Redoil:
you quoted laroux and mention my name. Any way how you dey? Hoping to meet you someday in benin.
Oh i didnt realise
Im not in benin, would be in lagos for summer
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Redoil: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lala247:

Oh i didnt realise
i like the way you handle issues. Any way how are you doing?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Redoil: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lala247:

Oh i didnt realise
i like the way you handle issues. Any way how are you doing ? It will be nice meeting you and knowing you.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Redoil:
i like the way you handle issues. Any way how are you doing ? It will be nice meeting you and knowing you.

Well when would u be visiting uk lol cuz im ere for now
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Redoil: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lala247:

Well when would u be visiting uk lol cuz im ere for now
visiting UK will be a wonderfull experience and opportunity i will never pray to miss if such comes my way. Nontheless, nigeria esp the southwestern part is a nice place to stay.
My regards to ur folks.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oahray:
it wasn't a typographical error. It's a deliberate attempt at insulting Nigerian femalefolk, and it shouldn't be encouraged at all.

The op is a self-conceited oaf and he needs someone to knock some sense into his skull cavity. It's the only correction he deserves.
Hmmm
Ok
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
lefulefu:

as long as e no eat their food or sleep with dem no charm will work cool
Lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Redoil:
visiting UK will be a wonderfull experience and opportunity i will never pray to miss if such comes my way. Nontheless, nigeria esp the southwestern part is a nice place to stay.
My regards to ur folks.

Yh but i find i can only cope in nigerian with money lol lots of it. n i stay in vi that way its easy to adjust.

If i didn't have money u will never catch me Nigeria, it sounds bad but when ur used to a certain way of living i just cant cope.
Well u never know u just need visa abi
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Blackeard(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
lefulefu:

Lets not deny it.The ultimate sex u can get is from a white woman.White woman are sexually liberated.She can act as a LovePeddler to u in the bedroom and a loving wife to you the same time.She is more concerned with the love you have for her than money for brazilian wigs and iphones.Tell me which full blooded male dont want that cool.
u think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? / Pretty Lady’s ‘nude Video’ Surfaces Online After Making Valentine Joke / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.