Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) (34350 Views)

This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) / Paul Okoye Takes His Son Swimming (photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by mgbeketoto: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nigerian women again!
Always swimming in AGBADAS! grin
Mtchewwwwwwwww!
Sharia MGBEKES!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by Goddex: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wow, that girl looks so much like the father
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by Horrlah(f): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

Shey you want her to reveal all the revealables like some celebrities would do ni? I like her, cos she differentiates her personal life from acting.... Asides, acting, I believe this is who she is....
No matter what we see on screen that s d real mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
VickyRotex:
Oh truely, the beautiful ones have been born... Keep up the fun mum and daughter.... kiss
who told u dy have been born!?..have u seen my unborn kid?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by omicron(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
By far one of the most decent, serious-minded and professional actresses in Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by Jtendermichael: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nice one
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by akatonero(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
How do we confirmed weight is loss here op?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hahahhaha.. chai.... tell me you have a microscopic eyes to see whatz beneath. Me sha know sey she don mashure pass before... And am loving her new personlity grin
SAMBARRY:
so na the marriage make am mashure. Make she dey wear iro and buba for hinsidde pulu.issorayit
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Horrlah:

No matter what we see on screen that s d real mercy

Hmmmm... And how are you sure the *screen Mercy *is the real Mercy You know make believe right
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by Nuella222(f): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
I don't even know how to swim undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
freezyprinzy:
who told u dy have been born!?..have u seen my unborn kid?

lols. Okay, let me see your unborn kid, before I believe theyve not been born.... Make the unborn kid no disappoint me sha grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by speener(m): 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:
Nigerian women again!
Always swimming in AGBADAS! grin
Mtchewwwwwwwww!
Sharia MGBEKES!!!! lipsrsealed
kennygee:
Is the dress she's wearing spos to speed up the weight loss process?
SAMBARRY:
so na the marriage make am mashure. Make she dey wear iro and buba for hinsidde pulu.issorayit
silverdam:
Why is she now swimming with her maternity gown? Can't she wear swimming suits ni?
I guess she's ashamed of her body now, not sexy anymore. Mercy Johnson of those days, chai!
SAMBARRY:
She looks so much like her mom and why is mercy not even wearing a swimming trunk. She con dress fully for inside pool

You all want to kill me with laughter? I just can't stop laughing. Naija celebrities, #Americana wanna be'z#
You wear buba enter pool, couldn't even dress the small girl too. And your dull brain didn't tell you to keep the pictures for your personal viewing pleasure, everything must be tweeted and instagramed. Bush woman loosing weight! !! Mtchewwwwwwwww.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by nuras: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
I like it grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by Forwetinnah: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Meanwhile na buba she dey use swim...MJ, na you biko
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by snowdrops(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
How can you tell from this picture that she is losing weight?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
FOR YOU ALL HERE TALKING ABOUT HER BEING FULLY CLOTHED WHILE SWIMMING: If she wear swimming trunk now, you people will start all that ranting about "a married woman being half naked" and "Copying oyibo culture". Now she is fully clothed, you are complaining. There is nothing you do that Nigerians won't criticize.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by tellwisdom: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Who's she? ? sad

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by vislabraye(m): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
So says the happily married mum of two. Mercy just shared this photo on IG.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/mercy-johnson-is-losing-weight-by.html

Wearing a gown to swim When she should be wearing a bikini.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by xabi148(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wen did swimming become a reducing agent of fat..or mayb the fat bcums condensed due to d presence of H20 bt when heat is applied it burst into a bigger compound called ammonium fat
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by nkemdi89(f): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hiding her stretch mark and baby weight I guess.those ones u see her appear on red carpet na serious packaging things o .
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by Temidayo9(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
WETING CONCERN ME SELF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/s] IJUST DEY DO MY TINZ[s]
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by pretydiva(f): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
ugotex85:

Transformational Agenda of the current regime is really working.
lolzz..u can say dat again
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by nanyya5000(f): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=SAMBARRY post=30295174]She looks so much like her mom and why is mercy not even wearing a swimming trunk. She con dress fully for inside pool[/quotequote]wetin u wan see?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=nanyya5000 post=30303081][/quote] the thing you've never seen before
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by ukandi1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
She looks so much like her mom and why is mercy not even wearing a swimming trunk. She con dress fully for inside pool

i think she is trying to avoid controversial snapshot of her being taken by gentlmen of d media and rumour mongers

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by Azazi(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
na agbada she come dey use swim now abi.... it is well
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by 1miccza: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

Shey you want her to reveal all the revealables like some celebrities would do ni? I like her, cos she differentiates her personal life from acting.... Asides, acting, I believe this is who she is....

Very correct!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

lols. Okay, let me see your unborn kid, before I believe theyve not been born.... Make the unborn kid no disappoint me sha grin
no wahala God go give us long lyf 2 witness d day
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by Missmossy(f): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Cool anyway, Purity now looks like her mom. What a transformation grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by Sijo01(f): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
koligs:
Mrs mercy johnson, please have mercy on mr johnson...

Is she married to her father?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by Defcon1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

So is that why she should don iro and buba inside swimming pool .lol

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) by odeku457(m): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
So says the happily married mum of two. Mercy just shared this photo on IG.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/mercy-johnson-is-losing-weight-by.html

Where is her present shape(pics) so we can be the Judge @Op.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After / Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) / Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.