Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu (27662 Views)

Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG / You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Deeman87: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2015
The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu 11, has warned the new Assistant Inspector of Police(AIG) in charge of  Zone 2  Police Headquarters,Lagos, Mr Joseph Mbu to desist from any attempt to intimidate the people of Lagos as he earlier did in Rivers State, when he was police commissioner.

Akiolu gave the warning yesterday, while receiving the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate,General Muhammadu Buhari’s delegation in his palace.

The traditional ruler who urged people of Lagos to cooperate with security agencies, warned Mbu, saying:  “Nobody can intimidate us. Let it be clear that Lagos is not Port Harcourt.”

“Though police redeployment is normal during elections, but any policeman that comes here to cause trouble will fail. I and my people will give him a matching order.”

He  said police officers should not be partisan, adding that  “police should do their constitutional role without bias.

He said: “I want to sound a word of warning to security agencies. If anybody comes here to come and cause trouble he will fail. Others have tried and failed. Sometimes back, someone (a police officer) was posted here and he attacked  me and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I told him (police officer) he will fail and he did fail,” the monarch said.

He however urged the people of Lagos to cooperate with the security agencies for the general well-being of the state.

“I urged my people to cooperate with the police and the army to do their job. I want all my people to be peaceful and law-abiding. All shall be well with us,” he said.

The monarch said Lagos State has suffered under the PDP-led Federal Government since the return of civil rule in 1999. He described Buhari as an upright, honest and dedicated gentleman who meant well for the country.

“Lagos won’t ever lag behind again in the forthcoming dispensation. I know the ability of Buhari. He is very passionate about this country and he will deliver,”  he added.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nobody-can-intimidate-us-oba-lagos-warns-aig-mbu/

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by balash(m): 10:22am On Jan 31, 2015
So na the guy wey frustrate amaechi dem bring come lagos??

Ehya why e accept such letter of redployment to lagos of all states, well we in lagos no get problem atal, if you form one strict boss we no need anyone from the top to show u say fight or no fight we lagosians are always guiding...

89 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Mynd44: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2015
Lol...

Oba Rilwan Akinolu though.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by gidson12(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2015
then do the needful and the lawful so you don't get intimidated, mbu does not tolerate nonsense........get it

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by mrofficial(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2015
I hope Mbu has heard. He should not bring such nonsense to Lagos. He will be severely dealt with.

58 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Josegun(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2015
He better behave himself in Lagos. I know for real Lagos is not Portharcourt.

34 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by adadadon(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2015
Mbu has met his ogas...........
he does not know Amaechi was just joking ...
the difference between agbero and tout would soon become clear
Ambo Ati De

34 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by drnairalov: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2015
Who do we want? ==== GMB 2015

Why do we want him? ====== Change 2015

Who do we want out ========= PdP 2015

Why do we want them out?? ===== cluelesness and bad governance 2010 -2015

Jonathan dont be wicked, 4 years for what??

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by satowind(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2015
Let me do like chris okotie.

Abeg vote sato for change 2019. I for contest this year but Jonathan and Buhari has booked space before me.

Abeg my part is nairaland sharing party.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by youngvizzy1(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2015
MeanWhile grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by ayukdaboss(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2015
youngvizzy1:
MeanWhile grin grin grin
GMB till you get small sense

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Seequadry(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2015
that mbu boy wahala too much..... Lagosainz er ready for u cha

17 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by ifeelgood: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2015
Tell him wella. Monkey sabi jump, na trees near each other.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Firefire(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2015
“I urged my people to cooperate with the police and the army to do their job. I want all my people to be peaceful and law-abiding. All shall be well with us,”

fear catch Oba himself grin grin

If dem born una well make una try rig the election dis time, una never see anything. cheesy cheesy grin

Mbu: Shoot-At-Sight for any election riggers and ballot box snatchers. angry

Say no to election violence

One man
One Woman
One Youth
ONE VOTE!

GEJ till 2019
Jimi Agbaje till 2023

Eko oni ba je oooo

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by saasala(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2015
Yeah.

PS:
Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari: https://www.nairaland.com/2119319/nairaland-poll-february-presidential-election

Please CAST your votes
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Burger01(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2015
You don hear!?

Eko no go spoil o. Eko for Buhari...

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Orikinla(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2015
drnairalov:
GMB 2015

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by ayukdaboss(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2015
[s]
Firefire:
“I urged my people to cooperate with the police and the army to do their job. I want all my people to be peaceful and law-abiding. All shall be well with us,”

fear catch Oba himself grin grin

If dem born una well make una try rig the election, una never see anything. cheesy cheesy grin

Mbu: Shoot-At-Sight for any election riggers and ballot box snatchers. angry

Say no to election violence

One man
One Woman
One Youth
ONE VOTE!

GEJ till 2019
Jimi Agbaje till 2023

Eko oni ba je oooo

[/s]

GMB till Firefire get small sense

41 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by koolet: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2015
tired of reading these boring topics

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by cycline404(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2015
F
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Johnnoah1st: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2015
PLS WHERE IS LAGOS? WE HAVEN'T HEARD OF IT IN MARS.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by johnwizey: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2015
balash:

Ehya why e accept such letter of redployment to lagos of all states, well we in lagos no get problem atal, if you form one strict boss we no need anyone from the top to show u say fight or no fight we lagosians are always guiding...
Always guiding ni o. If d guy wan form jet li,we go show am Jackie chan

Jonathan till FEBUHARI 14

11 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by kyrianomang(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2015
so a monarch na is partisan.hmmmm
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by rozayx5(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2015
shocked
next time, burn down those fraudulent tinubu ATM's
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by alaoeri: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2015
Mbu should know that this is Lagos & not rivers, the Oba has spoken Ambode is winning Lagos & the bringer of rain is winning federal.

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by lacasa: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2015
GEJ, Bode George, Koro, your 'Mbu' plan for Lagos has bn put to the bin

Kabi esi oo

#GMBWINNING

12 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by rozayx5(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2015
balash:

noisemakers, cowards - drug addict tinubu hs all of you in his pocket for years, grin grin grin grin grin
if he mounts a toll gate in fron of your kitchen today you will pay to cook undecided

18 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by TRADELYN: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2015
cheesy
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by otunbashonny(m): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Nice warning kabieysi. May you live long.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by ayukdaboss(m): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2015
[s]
rozayx5:

noisemakers, cowards - drug addict tinubu hs all of you in his pocket for years, grin grin grin grin grin
if he mounts a toll gate in fron of your kitchen today you will pay to cook undecided
[/s]

GMB till you get small sense

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card / Oladele Ademola Samuel Renovates A Well As His Constituency Project In Ekiti / Dapchi: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Buhari, Governors For Attending Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.