Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu (27628 Views)

Don't intimidate us with EFCC,PDP Senators Warn FG / You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
The Beginning of stupidity. Why should some one who have not committed any offence be such stupid to attack the prosecutors of offenders. Is he trying to say that he is going to offend or tell his people to cause confusion and the Mbu of a guy should not interfere.

I still wonder what kind of leaders we have in this age.

I really wish they had said all this in the previous elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Ninilowo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
balash:
So na the guy wey frustrate amaechi dem bring come lagos??

Ehya why e accept such letter of redployment to lagos of all states, well we in lagos no get problem atal, if you form one strict boss we no need anyone from the top to show u say fight or no fight we lagosians are always guiding...
Hmmmmm......... Always guiding, Eko for show. I like that.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
gidson12:
then do the needful and the lawful so you don't get intimidated, mbu does not tolerate nonsense........get it

Amaechi also did the need full and the lawful.
Mbu tried subverting the lawful,but Amaechi resisted.
Mbu had no choice but to leave the Garden city
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Arysexy(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yeye loud mouth oba,

Na only evil mind dey shake when them never touch am.

If u think ur apc has done well, allow d masses vote. Why bring in mbu who has not made any comment since his redeployment.

Na so una dey take una big mouth start wahala.

Why waking d sleeping dog?

Mtcheeew!

Partisan traditional ruler.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by blazesam(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
drnairalov:
Who do we want? ==== GMB 2015

Why do we want him? ====== Change 2015

Who do we want out ========= PdP 2015

Why do we want them out?? ===== cluelesness and bad governance 2010 -2015

Jonathan dont be wicked, 4 years for what??
JONATHAN DONT BE WICKED,4YEARS FOR WHAT? I will do this and this but dont too too put ur mind on it cause i wont. Gov Rotimi say so.

Lol
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by balash(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
oloworulz:
i hope u b lagosian by indigene, i dey see igbos too dey call theirselves lagosian. Abeg ooo. We lagosians know ourselves

Not just a lagosian, Am from Epe na we dey bring the next governor of lagos state! Na we get am lol

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by tivta(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
There is going to be an interesting election process in lagos... Can't wait to see what will happen.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by muh4lyf(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mbu had better be careful,lagos is not rivers,he could get himself killed.... He is coming to meet thugs remember people that doesn't care if hell will lose....
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by muzzol: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
kingslly:
Are u also aware that before going to Oyo Mbu was in Abuja without any form of Controversy. By d way whats d work of the police and how did GEJ come into this Argument?

Mr, the simple logic is that Mbu was a gentleman until he decided to be used in fighting personal battles.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by kingslly(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mbu is an upright and No nonsense man who tries to fix things when they go wrong, he's not an ass liker,Nigeria would have bin better if we had pple like him .spread all over the different sectors of our Country. Mbu is frm Crossriver state before u start thinking am related to him
muzzol:

Mr, the simple logic is that Mbu was a gentleman until he decided to be used in fighting personal battles.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
PLS WHERE IS LAGOS? WE HAVEN'T HEARD OF IT IN MARS.

AT LEAST IF YOU DONT KNOW THEN YOUR FATHER SHOULD KNOW AND IF PER ADVENTURE YOUR FATHER DONT KNOW THEN I AM VERY SURE YOUR GRAND FATHER WOULD KNOW.KINDLY ASK HIM IN THE GRAVE

VOTE BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by sweettalker: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Naija politics ! ;DNaija politics !
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by oloworulz(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
balash:

Not just a lagosian, Am from Epe na we dey bring the next governor of lagos state! Na we get am lol
eh ya, u b part time lagosian. Well, ambode na my guy. He gave once gave me a slot in d civil service. I owe him my vote. Me i be isale-eko.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Yungknyyght(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Firefire:
“I urged my people to cooperate with the police and the army to do their job. I want all my people to be peaceful and law-abiding. All shall be well with us,”

fear catch Oba himself grin grin

If dem born una well make una try rig the election dis time, una never see anything. cheesy cheesy grin

Mbu: Shoot-At-Sight for any election riggers and ballot box snatchers. angry

Say no to election violence

One man
One Woman
One Youth
ONE VOTE!

GEJ till 2019
Jimi Agbaje till 2023

Eko oni ba je oooo

Your mumu dey smell..
Countdown 2 febuhari 14th(14days 2 go)
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by ngoziiwenofu1: 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Clear conscience fears no accusations.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by ocelot2006(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
eminikansoso:

we are not coward as you people taught.
one lesson for you fear YORUBA

Hehehehehehe you expect me, an annang man, to fear you, a yoruba man? LOL grin guy no vex, but have you ever seen a proud lion scared of a local ekruke dog? Maybe u need to read a bit more about us Nigerians. No offence to my yoruba friends out as I schooled in the South West, but the joke about you guys is that y'all cowards and turncoat (yeah, I know it's not everyone).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by erunz(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please what is APC afraid of, here in Lagos. Even the oba too na wa for this people o.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by utytill(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Provided u obey the law.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by bnovative(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
He's supposed to be Oba but he talks like a kid, pathetic! Another tinubu's stooge learning to talk.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by notoriousbabe: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Deeman87:
“Nobody can intimidate us. Let it be clear that Lagos is not Port Harcourt.”
kabiyesi pls tell that bully. We can't be intimiddated before,during and after the elections.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Neplusultra(f): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Make I hear word undecided
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Tundenoni(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
balogun12345:
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD

NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE,....

this balogun ....what's your problem?

na u be agent for Dangote company u be cement seller.....u also sell rice...now u be custom agent..

e no go gel for u o...trailer go kill u...ebola na your portion this year...
nobody should call the bastard he's a scammer....
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by clemz88(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
cycline404:
F
F for fool
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by macof(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
While the fulani herdsmen are busy doing what they know best
http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/
national-news/item/2904-suspected-fulani-
herdsmen-kill-27-taraba-villagers
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by IVORY2009(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
njays24:
Mbu or not apc will win lagos,no doubt,even if they bring lucifer himself to stop apc in lagos he won't succeed; that's to tell you the level of power and influence tinubu has on lagosians. Mbu should not waste his time.

How can you place all your trust in just one basket, for how long will you remain slave to just one man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Afroconnect: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
gidson12:
then do the needful and the lawful so you don't get intimidated, mbu does not tolerate nonsense........get it
Oga u dull ooh, a police officer is a public servant.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by masseratti: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
barristerMDGs:
The Beginning of stupidity. Why should some one who have not committed any offence be such stupid to attack the prosecutors of offenders. Is he trying to say that he is going to offend or tell his people to cause confusion and the Mbu of a guy should not interfere.

I still wonder what kind of leaders we have in this age.

I really wish they had said all this in the previous elections.
do you understand what you wrote? Please go back to school.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by masseratti: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Arysexy:
Yeye loud mouth oba,

Na only evil mind dey shake when them never touch am.

If u think ur apc has done well, allow d masses vote. Why bring in mbu who has not made any comment since his redeployment.

Na so una dey take una big mouth start wahala.

Why waking d sleeping dog?

Mtcheeew!

Partisan traditional ruler.
you are very lucky you can say all what you want online,try what you just said on the street of Lagos and find out what will happen to you,Lagosians are fearless they will mess Mbu I'd he tries any stupid thing here.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by juman(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
President jonathan allowed unscrupulous elements used the presidency to behave anyhow thereby damage his (jonathan) political fortune.

First lady patience fought against amaechi without any sensible reason
Bamaga tukur fought against baban mangoro
The removed bank ceos cunningly used presidency fought sanusi
etc.
Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Arysexy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
[s]
masseratti:
you are very lucky you can say all what you want online,try what you just said on the street of Lagos and find out what will happen to you,Lagosians are fearless they will mess Mbu I'd he tries any stupid thing here.
[/s]

Blablabla!

Re: Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu by Adegbodolu1: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Shebi Lagos na no man's land, Oya now!

Kabiyesi O!!!! K'ade pe lori, Ki bata pe lese!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) / Police Evacuates Civil-War Bomb In Enugu (photo) / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.