Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend (40230 Views)

10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

That's how it should be...don't you think so?
No i don't.
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
harmless:

What's the cheese
The motivation. grin
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by free2ryhme: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
rubey:
If he tries that with me, I'll dump his sorry ass angry

and u don't even have a boyfriend.

so what do you want to dump

2 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Droidbot: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chidonc:

Fellow villager, so u have finally arrived

Lolz I no follow o!
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
loopine:
@OP have you ever seen a politician campaigning after winning an election........

Or a fisherman still giving worms to fish after catching the fish?
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
miztola:

No i don't.

Hehe...what den do you think? smiley
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Chidonc(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Droidbot:

Lolz I no follow o!

Na u b our village chief oh
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

Hehe...what den do you think? smiley
Think about the man or the woman?
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Droidbot: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chidonc:

Na u b our village chief oh

I seriously laffed out loud after reading your post. Really funny!!
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Emilord(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
He'll be so sweet ehn
but after the first three months you'l begin 2 see his real careless attitude
chai! i won't try that shit again! undecided
by that time he for don go ur Jerusalem and come back
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by CallMeBIRA(f): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
rubey:
If he tries that with me, I'll dump his sorry ass angry
Tell'em
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by StarFlux: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Usually, what you are stating here is just the natural flow of a relationship. People open up once they get comfortable and used to each other, for better or worse. If you really feel bothered by things like these, you are either in different stages in the relationship, or you aren't communicating sufficiently.

Pretty simple, really. Doesn't only go for guys; girls too.
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
cozy7:
Guys who engage in such are those who hv always been attracted to your outward beauty (looks), rather than inward beauty (who u truly are).

God knows I adore my girl, down to her footsteps, luv her beyond words n value her just for who she is. Op, sorry, I don't understand what u saying bcoz I'm just too busy loving her.
now thats a man talkingcheesy.....big ups to all them real geez out there that don't start giving their gurlz shit after 3months.God bless u

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by iamord(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
CallMeBIRA:
Tell'em
tellem?? really?? you trust that goon buy the right side of your pic
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by iamord(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
watch the movie "about last night"and am sure u will learn a lot
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
jemimaa01:
kudos to my boothang for not changing all these years,and making it feel like it was yesterday we started out.... grin

For real?
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by marinepatrol: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Welrez:
The downside of dumping his sorry ass is that you may end up on a puni-sharing spree.

Nice one. No mind de bitch dumping. She thinks she knows better. Maga
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
RedBenson:

For real?
yup,for real bruhgrin
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
jemimaa01:
yup,for real bruhgrin

Congrats then.
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
AMEN!AMEN!AMEN IJN!

Do you add spicy to the punnie?
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Revolva(m): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Habits haha. Dat means dat guy is a novice..n. For playas like me dat has smashed many gals...hole...if any dates comes...I just see it as a. borin outin when a gals tends to lie..to you..emotionally I only do Bleep dates these days
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by simdam500(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
A very false list
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by lacreamieboie(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
As charged!
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
That number 9 is so ridiculous,it tells me how a man culd jst lose a wonderful relatnship all in a bid to flow with his friends' counsel.#Stupidity at its peak.
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by joshx(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Some guys plz nt all,.... Me exptional.
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by PHgirl(f): 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
my guy have been the same since i knew him,he never change.kudos to you boo kiss

You can lie, ehn.
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
PHgirl:

You can lie, ehn.
undecided
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by manutdadex(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
He'll be so sweet ehn
but after the first three months you'l begin 2 see his real careless attitude
chai! i won't try that shit again! undecided
wen una make toastin b like work..somtimes we need d break...wen u make a guy toast u for 2-6 months,,,he needs to rest after runnin after u for months na...
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by SenatorJames(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
All these behaviours shows that he did not love you before, if a man change after accepting his proposal, when you can easily decide you are no more dating him, what will he do after the wedding.

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
manutdadex:
wen una make toastin b like work..somtimes we need d break...wen u make a guy toast u for 2-6 months,,,he needs to rest after runnin after u for months na...
I hear smiley
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Chromedome(m): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
blublahd:

with that your tortoise face

I was on the John, when I read this, cracked me up and I had to take a crap! cheesy
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by asiwajumi(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
mytime24:
doin d job of his master, bt here no b politics forum nA, bck to d topic Op u mayb rite bt nt all guyz does dat
mumu ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.