Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:22 AM

APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live (25734 Views)

Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano.....#change.... / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by as1siddiq: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
following
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Collynzo419: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

Tony is core APC, he won the HOR election in 2011 under the Acn

Didnt realize. thanks

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAI BUHARI

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Sunbellar: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Buhari go school; No!

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by adebisiolumide5(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Baba!!!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
temitemi1:
U are a fool! Kwara is one of d most poorest state in Nigeria n here u are saying u wish u were at home!! U need to pray to God to deliver u from bukola's slavery!

Check your English language......stop embarrassing Nigerians in the CyberWorld.

I didn't see your GEJ till......nonsense here. Are you losing steam?

20 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Collynzo419: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Collynzo419:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are fools.....same people asking for certificate.

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by ibisko04: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
One thing that am enjoying in all these rallies is the people attitudes. You see the excitements every where.
If you hired crowd for a show like this, the electrifying moments will not happen as we all can see in every parts of the country FEBUHARI 2015 train has visited.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Odunharry(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Buhari for President

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by skazeemabiodun(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Horlawoomey:
How I wish I am at home.

Welcome to the state of harmony GMP/PYO
Me too bro.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chaii! My Incoming President

Sai Buhari

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by XYZ123: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
ilugunboy:

Hahahaha see finishing

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by bimgirl(f): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
we want change

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
johnmartus:
God forbid bukola is a criminal rebellion we can't allow him to hold such sensitive position ngige will do better
Am from Kwara state and I agree with you, bukola is a thief but apc is for buhari, pdp don already fokup during their primary election

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
The word of God quoted that (showly APc) will gather but cos they are not for God they shall all scatter,
Apc (Amaechi Problems Continue) GOD forbid,

February has promised to failbuhari!!!!!

GEJ till 2019*****
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by deebsman1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
yemaldo:

Am from Kwara state and I agree with you, bukola is a thief but apc is for buhari, pdp don already fokup during their primary election
i wonder wu go vote for dat dullard s.s ajibola in kwara (handwork of bukola saraki, i guess grin). they have beta candidates like dele belgore, oba abdulraheem et al, they don't field them. they just field a gbewu-dani adini grin.......and btw, wu will vote for a xtian in present day kwara based on d polarity in the country at the moment.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Collynzo419:

Didnt realize. thanks
No wahala jare. Nice thread, keep the pictures coming.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by nwabekeyi101: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
ilugunboy:

They are fools.....same people asking for certificate.

temitemi1 is one of the first batch graduates of gej's almajiri school

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
deebsman1:

i wonder wu go vote for dat dullard s.s ajibola in kwara (handwork of bukola saraki, i guess grin). they have beta candidates like dele belgore, oba abdulraheem et al, they don't field them. they just field a gbewu-dani adini grin.......and btw, wu will vote for a xtian in present day kwara based on d polarity in the country at the moment.
Being a xtian is not d issue bro,but that man is too dull,someone that cannot win his constituency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

temitemi1 is one of the first batch graduates of gej's almajiri school
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Gud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by ak4God(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
●๋ If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it was
reported that the Imam said 'he would open the gates to hell
upon those who oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and
said nothing, what do you think many people would be saying
today?

●๋ If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques and
kneeling before Imams, as part of his campaign, what do we
think the comments would be?

●๋ If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to Mecca,
surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams, what would the
response be from Nigerians?

●๋ If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the country to a
meeting with him, to discuss the elections and his campaign
strategy, what would the Nigerian people think?

●๋ If Any Imam is manipulated on money for arms deal and it is said Buhari gave him contract 2 import arms 2 fight boko haram since its a northern problem, what do u think Nigerian's response will be?

●๋ GEJ has done all of the above, and we are told he has a right to
do so as a committed christian. Buhari has done none of the
above yet he is called a religious fundamentalist with a plan
to turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation.

●๋ Please examine the facts so we can honestly decide who is
acting like the real religious fundamentalist? Who is using
religious faith as a political ploy to get votes?

●No pastor, Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc is GOD.
●They do NOT have the right to tell you who to vote for.
●Go out there and support the candidate of your choice.
●Make your choice based upon who will give you and your children a
better life and a better Nigeria.

22 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by kokoA(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dis APC sef una to like to waste money joorr.. There are some states Buhari doesn't need to campaign before getting 80percent of their votes.. Kwara is one of them. Ah! Imagine say una save dey money wey una waste for Kano, Kaduna, Kwara, Kastina, Sokoto, Jigawa, etc.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by deebsman1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
yemaldo:

Being a xtian is not d issue bro,but that man is too dull,someone that cannot win his constituency
agreed bro,but take it or leave it, in kwara wen it comes to governorship, religion is a very important factor. that take me to gbemisola saraki in 2011, had it been gbemi saraka is a man, bukola's candidate wouldn't have taste that seat for 1 day but becuz she's a woman and the muslims see her as a second class citizen, that's the reason y they didn't vote for her.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
deebsman1:

agreed bro,but take it or leave it, in kwara wen it comes to governorship, religion is a very important factor. that take me to gbemisola saraki in 2011, had it been gbemi saraka is a man, bukola's candidate wouldn't have taste that seat for 1 day but becuz she's a woman and the muslims see her as a second class citizen, that's the reason y they didn't vote for her.
Correct but I still prefer pdp in kwara,bukoa is gradually turning into his father
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by lawbabs: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
ak4God:
●๋ If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it was
reported that the Imam said 'he would open the gates to hell
upon those who oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and
said nothing, what do you think many people would be saying
today?

●๋ If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques and
kneeling before Imams, as part of his campaign, what do we
think the comments would be?

●๋ If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to Mecca,
surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams, what would the
response be from Nigerians?

●๋ If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the country to a
meeting with him, to discuss the elections and his campaign
strategy, what would the Nigerian people think?

●๋ If Any Imam is manipulated on money for arms deal and it is said Buhari gave him contract 2 import arms 2 fight boko haram since its a northern problem, what do u think Nigerian's response will be?

●๋ GEJ has done all of the above, and we are told he has a right to
do so as a committed christian. Buhari has done none of the
above yet he is called a religious fundamentalist with a plan
to turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation.

●๋ Please examine the facts so we can honestly decide who is
acting like the real religious fundamentalist? Who is using
religious faith as a political ploy to get votes?

●No pastor, Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc is GOD.
●They do NOT have the right to tell you who to vote for.
●Go out there and support the candidate of your choice.
●Make your choice based upon who will give you and your children a
better life and a better Nigeria.
may u live long.... God will heal Nigeria of the division our leaders have created in Jesus name

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by odehaj: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
I was close to tears yesterday when I remembered the 90 year old woman who gave her lifesavings to BUHARI. We simply want change.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by deebsman1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
yemaldo:

Correct but I still prefer pdp in kwara,bukoa is gradually turning into his father

my own serious concern too, but what can we do? the dude is so smart to read d momentum of things and moving to d popular side. he's just so witty just like is dad but nonetheless, he's still a big thief.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by jegusj(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Am not a politician but l just love this team. Change is what Nigerian home and abroad want now. l av decided to give d team of change my Vote. God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary / We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC / Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.