Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Small signs to show The End Is Coming - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Small signs to show The End Is Coming (48364 Views)

10 Signs To Identify Fake Pastors / The End Is Near. / Signs Of The End Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
brocab:
You have very little understanding about Matthew 24:36-read the hole chapter? And search the scriptures to back it up.
The Lord has signs already showing-

So tell me what signs are you waiting to see, before you believe?

You don't know the scriptures about we have the rights to judge by ones fruits-don't you know the scriptures where the Lord warns us about men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth-and wolves in sheep clothing-and if any person who says they are a Christian and don't back up their words to prove that faery to me, I have the rights to judge.
And still I have only seen bad fruit from you. And as far I'm concerned if one don't practice what they preach. they aren't Christian.

Signs that go beyond what we have been seeing for the last few thousand years OBVIOUSLY! Funny you NOW talk about reading the whole chapter! That was what I was telling you from my early posts when you kept quoting verses IN ISOLATION! grin

I again see your lack of repentance and sinful arrogance! That is your fruits!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
I was just reading your script again-Quote despite EVERYTHING I have called you many things {all true} but NEVER said you were never a Christian, In fact NO TRUE CHRISTIAN would deliberately say such a sinful thing?

You have rubbish me calling me ABUSIVE names.
So you think its all right for you to sin using abusive language towards me, and it's not all right for me to call you a non Christian?

Strangely Hypercritical.

Jesus said: cast the first stone those who don't sin.

KoloOyinbo:

You started by the abuse by your vile lie accusing me of not being Christian. You repeated it often, then apologised, the repeated it again proving your insincerity and lack of repentance! Despite EVERYTHING I have called you many things (all true) but NEVER said you were not a Christian. In fact NO TRUE CHRISTIAN would deliberately say such a vile and sinful thing!

What Matthew 24:36 means is that there will be an end one day but NO MAN will ever be sure when it is. There will be signs but if they were clear then we would know and that would contradict 24:36! They are unclear and so it is left to the individual. A minority of Christians believe these end times are close (a tiny minority within that group even believe with the present lifetimes) but the VAST MAJORITY believe they are far off.

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin
-
KoloOyinbo:

Signs that go beyond what we have been seeing for the last few thousand years OBVIOUSLY! Funny you NOW talk about reading the whole chapter! That was what I was telling you from my early posts when you kept quoting verses IN ISOLATION! grin

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
But it is topical for a person like yourself taking all the credit after someone done all the hard yards in studying, I believe you are actually learning of me.
Really I don't mind-I have been knowing for that sort of teachings with others, either on forums like these, or emails I have sent around the globe.
People ON THIS FORUM already know by your Quoting you have only shared two verse, and still you haven't match them up finishing what those verses mean, but instead I have put up with your lying tongue-you claimed you wouldn't share any scriptures with me, let alone you telling ME to study any Chapters along side with those bible scriptures, you had shared.

What signs are you waiting for that go beyond what we have already seen in our time?
You must know since you have search the scriptures.
KoloOyinbo:

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:34am On Mar 15, 2015
brocab:
But it is topical for a person like yourself taking all the credit after someone done all the hard yards in studying, I believe you are actually learning of me.
Really I don't mind-I have been knowing for that sort of teachings with others, either on forums like these, or emails I have sent around the globe.
People ON THIS FORUM already know by your Quoting you have only shared two verse, and still you haven't match them up finishing what those verses mean, but instead I have put up with your lying tongue-you claimed you wouldn't share any scriptures with me, let alone you telling ME to study any Chapters along side with those bible scriptures, you had shared.

What signs are you waiting for that go beyond what we have already seen in our time?
You must know since you have search the scriptures.

We have seen NOTHING untoward in our time.

The only two verses I have quoted have been because they are the only two relevant!

One tells that there are many opinions acceptable. The other that NO MAN knows WHEN - not even YOU! (Which you still DONT ADDRESS).

I learn nothing from you. I am sorry you send emails around the globe you must have discouraged many from Christianity with your poor example!
cheesy
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 2:26am On Mar 15, 2015
I have said this many times before and what you aren't understanding in Matthew 24:36- it's written in black and white-but the rest of the chapter talks about what we need to look out for, and why we need to get ready.

No-one knows the hour or the time when the Lord comes, the Lords saying don't fall asleep, but stay awake and watch.
This can happen any time.
You may say these events aren't close to the end times scriptures, well I say they are.
I have seen in the flesh and in Spirit about what is coming, and I believed

I have had dreams about end time events, I have witnessed and listened to the voice of the Lord, and I believed.
I have heard the Lord speak to me through bible scriptures-and I believed.

But what I don't believe in, is people who calls themselves Christians, either in bible prophecies, one who blaspheme's by continuing mocking God's people, who are willing to step out and spread the word of God through out the world using technology so millions may see.

And I don't believe in Christians who don't encourage other believers in word, and in truth....

By your fruit, you are this Christian, it's you I don't believe...

KoloOyinbo:

We have seen NOTHING untoward in our time.

The only two verses I have quoted have been because they are the only two relevant!

One tells that there are many opinions acceptable. The other that NO MAN knows WHEN - not even YOU! (Which you still DONT ADDRESS).

I learn nothing from you. I am sorry you send emails around the globe you must have discouraged many from Christianity with your poor example!
cheesy

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by weemee: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2015
You believe we will all die one day, if so have you thought of where you will spend eternity when you die? Heaven!

Brothers and Sisters, the only way to make heaven is through the Lord Jesus Christ. John 14:6 " Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh to the father except by me.

Because you can read this means you'v got another opportunity to make amends and turn to Jesus Christ today.
Tomorrow may be too late.
He loves you
He wants you
He died for you on the cross of Calvary
He is coming soon
Accept Him as your Lord and Saviour today and you will spend eternity in Heaven
Are you ready?

1 Like

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
brocab:
I have said this many times before and what you aren't understanding in Matthew 24:36- it's written in black and white-but the rest of the chapter talks about what we need to look out for, and why we need to get ready.

No-one knows the hour or the time when the Lord comes, the Lords saying don't fall asleep, but stay awake and watch.
This can happen any time.
You may say these events aren't close to the end times scriptures, well I say they are.
I have seen in the flesh and in Spirit about what is coming, and I believe
I have had dreams about end time events, I have witnessed and listened to the voice of the Lord, and I believed.
I have heard the Lord speak to me through bible scriptures-and I believed
But what I don't believe in, is people who calls themselves Christians, either in bible prophecies, one who blaspheme's by continuing mocking God's people, who are willing to step out and spread the word of God through out the world using technology so millions may see
And I don't believe in Christians who don't encourage other believers in word, and in truth....
By your fruit, you are this Christian, it's you I don't believe...

So you STILL cannot explain MATTHEW 24:36 LOL grin

You STILL spout your 'dreams' and fantasies.

You still sin against your fellow Christians.

And all this without one unambiguous sign of end days! grin

All this with mixed of lies of jetting around the world buying up obsolete military equipment in non existent Illuminati bunkers!

Well I suppose you will remain happy as long as your village has YOUTUBE!

grin grin grin
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 2:48am On Mar 16, 2015
These words aren't coming from an educated person.
Matter of fact-a child at 5 years could speak better words than these.

The first principles about being a Christian is love your God and love your neighbour as yourself.
By your Quotes, you must find it difficult to share your love, either towards God-or your neighbour.

I live in the village next door to you in Lagos and I am your neighbour.
You don't really any education-but more a dreamer, a lonely fellow-one that everybody picks on, given you a hard time, because you carry so much head weight, and its showing.

I am that fellow who stands up for you, praying to God that you will make it through your day, every day.

Come to the Lord and be saved..
KoloOyinbo:

So you STILL cannot explain MATTHEW 24:36 LOL grin

You STILL spout your 'dreams' and fantasies.

You still sin against your fellow Christians.

And all this without one unambiguous sign of end days! grin

All this with mixed of lies of jetting around the world buying up obsolete military equipment in non existent Illuminati bunkers!

Well I suppose you will remain happy as long as your village has YOUTUBE!

grin grin grin

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:06am On Mar 16, 2015
brocab:
These words aren't coming from an educated person.
Matter of fact-a child at 5 years could speak better words than these.

The first principles about being a Christian is love your God and love your neighbour as yourself.
By your Quotes, you must find it difficult to share your love, either towards God-or your neighbour.

I live in the village next door to you in Logos and I am your neighbour.
You don't really any education-but more a dreamer, a lonely fellow-one that everybody picks on, given you a hard time, because you carry so much head weight, and its showing.

I am that fellow who stands up for you, praying to God that you will make it through your day, every day.

Come to the Lord and be saved..

You speak of love and lie about people with false and sinful accusations??

Reject Satan you fool!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 3:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Ok I reject you Satan
KoloOyinbo:

Reject Satan you fool!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:34am On Mar 16, 2015
brocab:
Ok I reject you Satan

AH! I have been promoted!

Well I suppose everyone is entitled to their fantasies!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 16, 2015
WATCH and PRAY should be the key word. Because, the worst thing that can happen to any MAN is to suffer here on earth and go suffer the rest in HELL. Lord, may we never fall into the plans and traps of the devil.

Amen
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 8:28am On Mar 16, 2015
Ok then. Its done
KoloOyinbo:

AH! I have been promoted!

Well I suppose everyone is entitled to their fantasies!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2015
Amen
Lizabeth25:
WATCH and PRAY should be the key word. Because, the worst thing that can happen to any MAN is to suffer here on earth and go suffer the rest in HELL. Lord, may we never fall into the plans and traps of the devil.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Amen
weemee:
You believe we will all die one day, if so have you thought of where you will spend eternity when you die? Heaven!

Brothers and Sisters, the only way to make heaven is through the Lord Jesus Christ. John 14:6 " Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh to the father except by me.

Because you can read this means you'v got another opportunity to make amends and turn to Jesus Christ today.
Tomorrow may be too late.
He loves you
He wants you
He died for you on the cross of Calvary
He is coming soon
Accept Him as your Lord and Saviour today and you will spend eternity in Heaven
Are you ready?
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
I looked at your photo which one is you, and do you teach on health and safety?
KoloOyinbo:

Reject Satan you fool!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by nekta(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2015
hahn:
What christians don't understand is that the world is never going to end. Your world ends when you die. The elite only put all those rules to keep the masses in check and as a matter of fact, there were more wars in the past and human beings will always remain human beings. Y'all are getting it confused because you now have access to information and get info on China in seconds. Bad things have always been existing because humans have animalistic traits. There's never going to be a time when there's total peace. The best you can get is your peace of heart.

And op, your points are quite myopic
if u tink there were more wars dan in the present or future just rethink and compare swordfight vs atomic bomb fight....
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by hahn(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2015
nekta:
if u tink there were more wars dan in the present or future just rethink and compare swordfight vs atomic bomb fight....

If you are to judge all animals by their ability to climb a tree, you will always end up with the wrong conclusion.

There were even more consistent wars then and even some of these wars have followed us into this age. Back in the day, the bow and arrow were considered the hallmark of weaponry so comparing both weapons does not really make much of a difference. It just means that wars can be more easily won.

Afterall, there has never been in history a war were both sides were bombing each other with atomic bombs as consistently as they would have done if they were using swords

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
In this day and age, already a war had began-are you watching.
{Chem trials}Governments spraying poison Gases into our airways right under our noses. The secret society on terror, has began within our national governing systems. Governing plans to murder 95% of the worlds population.
Chemical warfare, decease's used against humanity, a war that no-man has seen before.

Time is running out and at full speed-the war on Agenda 21-Marshal law is on the rise to strike. Neighbouring countries against neighbour no-longer exist.
The war on humanity has began, your lands your homes, your families, finances, Foods, clothing, fuel-Gas, Gases, rentals, employment in the lows, etc, leaving your families-friends and neighbouring country men-hungry and destitute, having no place to go.

Slowly but surely our freedom, will no-longer exist-A new beginning, a new law has now been written, innocent people from all over the world are{slowly but surely}are prolonged under prison authority' a system put in place that a crime has no-crime, either prolonged in prison or under Fema camps until such notice, you will take the mark of the beast, a rice chip that will be planted underneath your skin either in your hand or either your forehead-your crime, has no crime. {Hitler once said: to own a country you must disarm it first}
Revelation 14:9 "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on His forehead or on his hand "he himself shall also drink the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. And he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the Lamb.

This mark is as big as a rice chip-planted in ones hand or forehead, that's controlled by the push of a button-a computer system, they call the beast, this devise, works the same as having the atom bomb planted inside you. This mark is open for business.
You either take the mark a Chip planted underneath your skin' Or without warning you will die under the guillotine.

Jesus said this will happen in the bible, and slowly but surely its spreading across our nations, people from all over the world are receiving the mark-its a choice now-but soon it will be under the law-and if you don't know Christ and you refuse the mark, you will surely die-and end up in burning Hell for eternity with these lost souls who are receiving the mark.

But if you accept Jesus into your hearts and believe he is the Christ-then say this prayer. only Jesus can save you from what is coming.
Lord come into my heart, I believe you had died for my sins, I believe God had raised you from the dead, I strongly believe you are my Lord and saviour, and I am washed with the blood of the lamp, I now chose to walk as you walk in strength, wisdom and knowledge. I now receive the Holy Spirit to enter into my life and teach me the word of God. Amen.

Psalm 23:4 "As I walk through the shadows of death I will fear no evil.
Are you watching?
hahn:

If you are to judge all animals by their ability to climb a tree, you will always end up with the wrong conclusion.

There were even more consistent wars then and even some of these wars have followed us into this age. Back in the day, the bow and arrow were considered the hallmark of weaponry so comparing both weapons does not really make much of a difference. It just means that wars can be more easily won.

Afterall, there has never been in history a war were both sides were bombing each other with atomic bombs as consistently as they would have done if they were using swords
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2015
The rising of the beast.. Many of us who believe may not agree, what I have to say, only because most of you don't believe. I am not against the word of God, and if you believe in the truth, then you are not alone-I believe together we must become a praying nation, our prayers can change the course of the beast about to rise and he is heading our way.

The world as we know it, is changing at a faster rate, and I call for the Christians to pray in Jesus name, against the principalities of darkness. I ask" have we become so conditioned that we have forgotten who we worship and where we stand-as part of each nation have we now become blinded by darkness that we ourselves cannot see what's coming?

Christian's rise up, are we "not" believers in the truth, do we "not" stand strong for the Lord-are we true believers and wear the armour of God, are we warrior's for Christ-are we not in the greatest army that's never been beating, not even the principalities, the powers of the darkness of this world, can penetrate through the love of Jesus.
Does anyone realize the majority on what is coming, the end times are like the day's of Noah, and these times of darkness is the Elite that answers only to Lucifer.
No-one knows the day or the hour when Jesus will return, but you already know the signs of the times-the beast will rise at full force-coming in' like the shinning light of Christ, an alien invasion will have a big biological entitlement {Demons} will be used as the dark side in the end times to come. The Demonic's of falling angels the lower ranks, as aliens trap into those biological forms.

Had anyone heard of that movie called the "GATEWAY" this movie was about how one could enter into a space de-mention either way to and fro this world and another?
By studying the net, I have found an interesting machine that's 17 miles round, built underground in Switzerland, science believe, this is a start to find any truth, other then the creation of God. Another gateway called the "CERN" that many viewers believe this gateway will open up the Abyss{Demonic} beings from another de-mention, as they believe will some how, rule this world we stand for.
The Vatican will soon announce an alien invasion, This is no secret, this is no joke-a plan made for the devil himself coming into existence, to rule the world as planned taking with him 95% of the world's population to hell. Who will follow after the beast..

If you don't understand it, look beyond your boundaries, look deeper, the nets are flooded with news, Christians, non Christians are running to and fro-speaking out, at a faster rate.
Wake up and pray.

The entertainment industry have changed from what we believed was simple, now beyond our power the Churches have allowed demonic Satanic music, movie's using sexual scenes, changing the course of nature, allowing bad language, so our Children will learn, from what was a simple please, to a 'I want. Monies more important.
As the Church sits, {And does nothing} As we are Falling into the pits, not teaching the word of God? Not having Christ as our savour who leads us into the glory of God. We are doomed living in a worldly industry with dead entertainers who have chosen to sell their own souls over to the Devil-for a price paid in full.
Matthew 4:9 "The Devil said to Him I will give you all this if you bow down and worship me.
Jesus said get away from Me Satan, you shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.

Hell is standing at your doors. {And what does the Church do? "Nothing"}
Our Children, how innocent they once were, have turned away from God, by false teachings the Churches have turned away from Christ corrupted-leading God's people away from the truth, teaching fiction not facts about the word of God. With Lying wonders, ripping of God. A Church that's destitute, and hungry for Money, more then the truth.
Encouraging the youth, the stage now shows demonic signs, music blaring-dancing for Satan, signed in full over to the Government system's, allowing the Governments to organise each Church by taking full control, financing monies to preach the word-rather then preach the truth of Christ. Paid in full without the Holy Spirit, but in the flesh the preachers and the sitters follow after those, who follows after the beast..

Schools are no longer allowed to preach the truth about Christ, street preachers are now arrested charged with disturbing the peace. In other countries preachers are prolonged in solitary, away from other prisoners-sentence without charge.
ARE WE LISTENING TO THIS? DOES ANYONE CARE? CHURCHES ARE ALLOWED TO PREACH, BUT STREET PREACHES ARE PROLONGED INTO A PRISON SYSTEM?
Jesus had warned us those you preach the truth will be persecuted.

Iraq" Christians in the millions are murdered everyday, China, India, and Africa-and soon the world.
Does anyone care? Is anybody watching.
Governments around the globe, refusing the word of God to be given to anyone involved within the walls of the Veterans, or in any Hospitals.
Our nations are planning to shut down Christmas & Easter, anybody who celibates them will be arrested under Marshal law, prolonged into a prison without charge.
America can't rise their flags in Honour without a fight. The flag can offend those who don't belong. Soon we will face up to the New World Order that has already began.
Who do we trust? Is their anybody out there? God help us, feel our hearts with your wisdom and knowledge, protect us all who have chosen to believe.
Credit cards, Televisions, Phone's, computers, and other sources cameras on every street corner.
Fema Camps are built around our nations, guillotine's are set up ready for the slaughter to begin.
Housing are built in neighbouring cities, Governments are flooding, or burning and poisoning lands-etc-closing down country towns-so one will fall under the sway of Satan's plans to destroy and murder 95% of the worlds population-leaving 500.000 to survive for what?

Does anybody understand, does anybody care?
Everyday the day's are darkened, and CERN is spinning, as the evil continual's to take you away from the truth. while Satan is in control the world's praying without knowledge, without the truth of Christ-you yourselves are all encouraging the beast to rise.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by Ahasco(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2015
hahn:
What christians don't understand is that the world is never going to end. Your world ends when you die. The elite only put all those rules to keep the masses in check and as a matter of fact, there were more wars in the past and human beings will always remain human beings. Y'all are getting it confused because you now have access to information and get info on China in seconds. Bad things have always been existing because humans have animalistic traits. There's never going to be a time when there's total peace. The best you can get is your peace of heart.

And op, your points are quite myopic

oh dear very sad. they keep saying this to deceive the world. i will give you one advice. when the spirit of God come upon you, thats if you are a christian channel it toward the word of God and ask him to teach you the truth of whats happening around, you be surprised what revelations you will get and only then will you believe that judgement is coming upon this world and its definately going to end in our generation.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by hahn(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Ahasco:

oh dear very sad. they keep saying this to deceive the world. i will give you one advice. when the spirit of God come upon you, thats if you are a christian channel it toward the word of God and ask him to teach you the truth of whats happening around, you be surprised what revelations you will get and only then will you believe that judgement is coming upon this world and its definately going to end in our generation.

I'm not a christian dear so I don't channel my thoughts towards the "word of god" written by men
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2015
For someone who say's they don't channel their thoughts towards the word of God, by this statement you surely have shown interest in who wrote the word written by men.
Most atheist wouldn't argue, about something they have nothing in-common with.
hahn:

I'm not a christian dear so I don't channel my thoughts towards the "word of god" written by men
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by hahn(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2015
brocab:
For someone who say's they don't channel their thoughts towards the word of God, by this statement you surely have shown interest in who wrote the word written by men.
Most atheist wouldn't argue, about something they have nothing in-common with.

@bolded, actually with my statement I have only shown that I have an interest in discovering for myself the truth behind what was written by men from their vivid imaginations but which they claim to be from "god" to make more believable
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 1:09am On Aug 31, 2015
Well then' for just their imaginations, with just a few men-together they wrote a book' so powerful that not even science can break though it, a book that is shared across our nations-that who ever want's to know the secrets of this book will find it. This book stands above all other books. IT'S CALLED THE BIBLE.
This book had travelled though the centuries into the deepest darkest places on this earth, and still it shines it's light above all other written books ever made.
I myself was a dis-believer-until one day, somehow I felt someone-something calling me to believe. It took sometime for myself to adjust, what I was feeling-I was searching for something "answers, {like you} nothing made sense-I couldn't work out anything, my mind didn't function' towards God-let alone listening or trusting Christians. Every time I had seen a Christian, I would walk the other way..
I didn't understand any of the above-God, "Who's God? I'm running, and God's chasing, pinning me down on every corner, though my television, my Radio, everywhere, for some reason I was faced by Christians' coming in from all directions, speaking to me about Him.
I had no-idea, about God. The last time I remember I was even in a Church. "I was a Child.
Until that day came' I started working with a Christian, and this guy' I believe had it in for me, and he kept on harassing me about God, I had hidden myself away every time I had seen him coming, I was so sick of the harassment, deep down I just wanted to hurt him, but of course that didn't happen, I tried to think of other ways to get rid of him, so in my mental state I gave up, and I ended up given in, next he offered me to go to a Church, then as smart as it seemed-I said to myself-Ha-if I go to Church with him, he will leave me alone.

I am a man of my word, and as we drove to the Church, fear was pouring out of me-It took me at least 4 go's to walk up those Church steps, I felt something pulling me back-my mental state stop me walking into that building-I was so feared-and more afraid someone will recognize me, wondering what the hell I was standing outside a Church for.

I was an Anti Christ and I didn't want to be seen, but I knew I had given my word-so I gave it all I had and I ran into the building. "Man these Christians are nuts, I found my Christian friend, and I stood with Him, listening to them all singing to a God, that didn't exist-soon after they kept on repeating Jesus is here. Where? I looked around every where, and I didn't see No-Jesus-my mind, my thoughts about these people wasn't good.
I wanted to run-but my word kept me bound, while everyone sat down, the preacher preached-I without any understanding what the message was, after the sermon, the preacher called out the salvation prayer, I looked at the Christian, while he nodded his head-I ended up repeating the prayer after the preacher.

This was only the beginning, and believe me, I had no-idea what just had happened. But all I can say that Christian moved on, leaving me alone, followed by the other Christians I felt harass by, on every corner.

I wanted to believe-but I didn't know how, and I started to run again. It took some years before the Lord took hold of me again.
Now I understand, that the bible isn't just a book written by men, but a book that's so spiritual, man himself couldn't possibly write it without the Spirit of God.
Spirituality God uses the believers to reach out' who He chooses. You can run but and you can't hide.

hahn:

@bolded, actually with my statement I have only shown that I have an interest in discovering for myself the truth behind what was written by men from their vivid imaginations but which they claim to be from "god" to make more believable
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by alanka(f): 12:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Orunto:
I stand gidigba for ya back jare...
Thumbs up bro..... But the end is not yet until the sun stops firing..........
white peoples have touched untouchable, beaten unbeatable, fought unfightable, lnsulted uninsultable and that dragging the world to its destruction. The solution to reduce the impart of the hit is to sacrifice some people to save others. Who are we going to sacrifice to the aliens? innocent black peoples, their teenagers, youths...africans have also been the ones paying for evil commited by white peoples. It is a time to let anyone that does evil pay for his evil by himself.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 2:18am On Dec 15, 2016
That's true-What happen with the black people the orders came from the top the Catholic Church..
alanka:
white peoples have touched untouchable, beaten unbeatable, fought unfightable, lnsulted uninsultable and that dragging the world to its destruction. The solution to reduce the impart of the hit is to sacrifice some people to save others. Who are we going to sacrifice to the aliens? innocent black peoples, their teenagers, youths...africans have also been the ones paying for evil commited by white peoples. It is a time to let anyone that does evil pay for his evil by himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) / What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.