Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 (14814 Views)

DR Congo Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (4 - 2) On Pens on 7th Feb 2015 / Ghana Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 5th February 2015 / Ivory Coast Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 1) On 20th January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Gyal96(f): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
that was definitely a fixed game. No doubt. #ShameonCAF
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Chartey(m): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kai, we just love putting ourselves down as Africans. If this happened in the EPL you all would have just blame the referee. Now that it's in the AFCON, it's CAF you're blaming.
Equatorial Guinea were the better side anyway and they deservedly won. Tunisia had been using all sorts of delay tactics before that penalty and that was disgusting. A truly big team doesn't do that when playing a 'small' team.
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Oswenemete(f): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
OK naa
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Bimffo(m): 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
kobonaire:
oh come on .... don't be so melodramatic! the penalty given was a dubious decision but the Eq. Guineans won this match fair and square with that superb 2nd goal.

so without the 94th minute goal, would they have won?? I tell you, CAF should cover their eyes in Shame..
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by fredoooooo: 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
mukina2:

sergio ramoss!!! tongue wink

i am happy EQG won . .bottomline is we won grin

You're from guinea ?
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by ArtanK(m): 1:25am On Feb 01, 2015
Outrageous!!

Tunisia should boycott CAF.
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by kobonaire(m): 2:13am On Feb 01, 2015
Bimffo:
so without the 94th minute goal, would they have won?? I tell you, CAF should cover their eyes in Shame..
You are just focusing on that decision. There was more to that game than the bogus penalty call. Eq Guinea scored a peach of a goal to win that game. Did you see that? Tunisia should have put the game away instead of holding on to a 1-0 lead earlier on,
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by ArtanK(m): 3:19am On Feb 01, 2015
kobonaire:
You are just focusing on that decision. There was more to that game than the bogus penalty call. Eq Guinea scored a peach of a goal to win that game. Did you see that? Tunisia should have put the game away instead of holding on to a 1-0 lead earlier on,

You can't be serious man! He is focussing on the bogus penalty because without it, Guinea wouldn't have scored the freekick later on, they would have lost the match!
It is not Tunisia's fault, games are won by slim margins.

#BoycottCAF
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by donigspain(m): 4:34am On Feb 01, 2015
kobonaire:
oh come on .... don't be so melodramatic! the penalty given was a dubious decision but the Eq. Guineans won this match fair and square with that superb 2nd goal.
Oh man, you disappoint real bad! I do come across your posts and I thought them cool but this one here is really not from a normal you. Let me take you were high on Orijin to make this comment. Don't tell me you are ignorant of the psychological effects of such referee decision. That singular call destroyed Tunisians' psyche and brought down their firewall allowing Eq Guinea to score. This match is organised crime!
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by glowithdan(m): 4:57am On Feb 01, 2015
Did any of you saw the pulling of jersey in that 18 yard box? Or, blinded by "them say- them say?"
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Bimffo(m): 5:35am On Feb 01, 2015
kobonaire:

I dont care about the 2nd Goal.. Equitorial dint deserve to wma draw in 90 mins, so why the dubious Penalty..

We will always be backwards in Africa! Just Admit it.. It also happened against Gabon..

FIFA cannot recognize Us in officiating in the World Cup because they know Us as corrupt people..

I have seen European Clubs clinge on to a goal just to salvage qualification.. It is the tactics of the Team, and it doesn't have to Change for any reason.

You dont have to disqualify them through a dubious means because they are playing against the Host Country! Stupid CAF!

They way You are talking, I think you are from Equitorial Guinea.. undecided
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by kobonaire(m): 6:18am On Feb 01, 2015
Bimffo:

I dont care about the 2nd Goal.. Equitorial dint deserve to wma draw in 90 mins, so why the dubious Penalty..

We will always be backwards in Africa! Just Admit it.. It also happened against Gabon..

FIFA cannot recognize Us in officiating in the World Cup because they know Us as corrupt people..

I have seen European Clubs clinge on to a goal just to salvage qualification.. It is the tactics of the Team, and it doesn't have to Change for any reason.

You dont have to disqualify them through a dubious means because they are playing against the Host Country! Stupid CAF!

They way You are talking, I think you are from Equitorial Guinea.. undecided
Nope - I am speaking with facts. Decisions happen that go against you. If you are a good team, you overcome (by scoring more goals).
Did you actually watch the game or just saw the highlights? Just before the dubious penalty, Eq Guinea had a golden opportunity to tie the game. The stats clearly show a balanced match : http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30963457
There is no need to be upset. Let the Tunisians go home, they don't need your sympathy, they won it in 2004. . Equatorial Guinea were deserved winners of this match.
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by kobonaire(m): 6:24am On Feb 01, 2015
donigspain:
Oh man, you disappoint real bad! I do come across your posts and I thought them cool but this one here is really not from a normal you. Let me take you were high on Orijin to make this comment. Don't tell me you are ignorant of the psychological effects of such referee decision. That singular call destroyed Tunisians' psyche and brought down their firewall allowing Eq Guinea to score. This match is organised crime!
I am sorry to disappoint you and I appreciate your very kind words about my previous posts. I did have a few cold beverages as I normally do when i watch these games but it did not cloud my judgement, I assure you. The Tunisians are a more experienced team than Equatorial Guinea in this competition. If they were not able to recover from that incorrect penalty decision then perhaps they were not the high pedigree that history bestows upon them.
Besides Equatorial Guinea really should have scored in the 82 minute when they had a golden opportunity.
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Bimffo(m): 6:27am On Feb 01, 2015
kobonaire:

Nope - I am speaking with facts. Decisions happen that go against you. If you are a good team, you overcome (by scoring more goals).
Did you actually watch the game or just saw the highlights? Just before the dubious penalty, Eq Guinea had a golden opportunity to tie the game. The stats clearly show a balanced match : http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30963457
There is no need to be upset. Let the Tunisians go home, they don't need your sympathy, they won it in 2004. . Equatorial Guinea were deserved winners of this match.

Did You also watch the game?? Tunisia also had a clearer PK and it wasn't awarded, so STFU! You are part of the reason Y Africa will never go forward, Black Baboon!

"Equitorial Guinea had a golden oportunity to tie the game.." What's my own fūcking business?? Or what's Tunisia's own.. So because they won it in 2004, they cant win it again..

And who even mentioned they were going to Win the modafūcking thing! Black Somebody, Black Brain! FIFA will watch the Match and have a good laugh at our corrupt self..
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by kobonaire(m): 6:27am On Feb 01, 2015
ArtanK:

You can't be serious man! He is focussing on the bogus penalty because without it, Guinea wouldn't have scored the freekick later on, they would have lost the match!
It is not Tunisia's fault, games are won by slim margins.

#BoycottCAF
Equatorial Guinea really should have scored in the 82 minute when they had a golden opportunity.... it ultimately came down to the penalty. All the same the game was still tied and Tunsia had opportunities in extra time. This is football. Sometimes crazy things happen and decisions go against you. If the Tunisians want they can blame the referee but in reality, if they think about it clearly, they should have scored more goals and avoided this situation to begin with.
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by kobonaire(m): 6:33am On Feb 01, 2015
Bimffo:

Did You also watch the game?? Tunisia also had a clearer PK and it wasn't awarded, so STFU! You are part of the reason Y Africa will never go forward, Black Baboon!

"Equitorial Guinea had a golden oportunity to tie the game.." What's my own fūcking business?? Or what's Tunisia's own.. So because they won it in 2004, they cant win it again..

And who even mentioned they were going to Win the modafūcking thing! Black Somebody, Black Brain! FIFA will watch the Match and have a good laugh at our corrupt self..
What the fück is wrong with your language young lad. Have you had no breakfast to eat this morning? grin grin
Please, can you stop being so subservient to FIFA, you keep mentioning their name like they are a pious entity. I am tired of Africans with low self esteem like you that sticks your tongue all they up FIFA's corrupt assés. FIFA accepted millions of dollars in bribes from Qatar to give them (very stupidly I might add) the rights to host the World Cup in the hot Middle Eastern summer. Now would you please grow up for F'k sake, open your mind and stop áss kissing any non-African organization just because you feel inferior. FIFA probably is a blue print for CAF to emulate corruption.
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Bimffo(m): 6:36am On Feb 01, 2015
kobonaire:
What the fück is wrong with your language young lad. Have you had no breakfast to eat this morning? grin grin
Please, can you stop being so subservient to FIFA, you keep mentioning their name like they are a pious entity. I am tired of Africans with low self esteem like you that sticks your tongue all they up FIFA's corrupt assés. FIFA accepted millions of dollars in bribes from Qatar to give them (very stupidly I might add) the rights to host the World Cup in the hot Middle Eastern summer. Now would you please grow up for F'k sake, open your mind and stop áss kissing any non-African organization just because you feel inferior. FIFA probably is a blue print for CAF to emulate corruption.

K.
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by kobonaire(m): 6:42am On Feb 01, 2015
Bimffo:

K.
it's all good bro, go CFC, they played smart today.
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Humblebloke(m): 6:52am On Feb 01, 2015
kobonaire:
it's all good bro, go CFC, they played smart today.
The game was played yesternight
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by kobonaire(m): 6:57am On Feb 01, 2015
Humblebloke:

The game was played yesternight
semantics ...
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Frankiss44(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2015
These things happen in football, even in FIFA and Top European matches so to use every opportunity to insult Africa because of a singular decision is madness and inferiority complex... Didn't you watch the 2002 world Cup Co hosted by Japan and Korea? Have you forgotten all of a sudden how fifa singlehandedly took Korea to the semis on the back of controversial decisions against Spain and Italy... Now the politics of football is to try to keep the host nation as long as possible because the moment they are out, the stadium becomes empty and that's not good for finance..

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Steezz(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=kobonaire post=30318519]Equatorial Guinea really should have scored in the 82 minute when they had a golden opportunity.... it ultimately came down to the penalty. All the same the game was still tied and Tunsia had opportunities in extra time. This is football. Sometimes crazy things happen and decisions go against you. If the Tunisians want they can blame the referee but in reality, if they think about it clearly, they should have scored more goals andavoided this situation to begin with. (\Quote)

With all due respect dude your points don't make any sense. EQ shoulda scored in the 82nd min. Really? Whose fault is it that they didn't score?? So they should be compensated with a dubious penalty?? Haba. I'm not sympathetic towards Tunisia, after all they did same to Nigeria in 2004 when they hosted but when you see daylight robbery u gotta agree and stop bringing out wack, ridiculous points like how Tunisia has won the trophy before and other unreasonable points. Come on!

3 Likes

Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by kobonaire(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2015
Steezz:
With all due respect dude your points don't make any sense. EQ shoulda scored in the 82nd min. Really? Whose fault is it that they didn't score?? So they should be compensated with a dubious penalty?? Haba. I'm not sympathetic towards Tunisia, after all they did same to Nigeria in 2004 when they hosted but when you see daylight robbery u gotta agree and stop bringing out wack, ridiculous points like how Tunisia has won the trophy before and other unreasonable points. Come on!
My point is EQ played well enough to get a draw. Yes, that was a very bad call but if Tunisia had put this game to bed earlier on when EQ was pressing players forward they would not have been in this mess. I am very glad you brought up the past. The North Africans have had a fair share of very dubious calls go their way in the past (especially tournaments they hosted) and so perhaps this is a taste of their medicine. Also note. Refs making such incorrect calls is not a characteristic of Africans or CAF run events. We see such blunders at the World Cup, UEFA and the various euro leagues.
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Humblebloke(m): 8:22am On Feb 01, 2015
kobonaire:
semantics ...

Ajuju...
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by kobonaire(m): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2015
Humblebloke:
Ajuju...
Posts in English would be preferable - One Nigeria cool
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by purplekayc(m): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2015
am surprised
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Humblebloke(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2015
kobonaire:
Posts in English would be preferable - One Nigeria cool

Ok....motigbo!
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Lantosed: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oh
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Lantosed: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Artank
Outrageous!!
Tunisia should boycott CAF.
Indeed.

1 Like

Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by kobonaire(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Humblebloke:
Ok....motigbo!
you can force a donkey to a river but you cannot force it to drink ... grin
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Fantastic performance by E.Guinea. Well deserved victory. Tunisian players should be punished for their disgraceful behaviour.
Re: Tunisia Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 31st Janaury 2015 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
disc20:
It's so shameful - a very sub-standard AFCON Tournament - Tunisia was robbed by CAF referee for giving Equatorial Guinea such a controversial penalty at such a critical time. I hate to see such an injustice
Oh please spare me this nonsense. There was definitely contact. The decision could have gone either way. Tunisia were very rough and arrogant. Good riddance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barca To Offer Messi New Contract That Will Keep Him At The Club Till 2023 / UEFA, Premier League, Top Clubs Reject European Super League / Nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.