Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,896 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (883799 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by toyosolagold(f): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please send NN past question to toyosolagold@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Adonike(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Fesvit:

As I said earlier, no time table for recruitment. There was recruitment in 2013, non in 2014, then there was another in 2015, we were not expecting any this year but next year. Here we are with another recruitment this year (back to back-2015 & 2016). So there may be or may not be next year.

Thanks n God bless you sir!!

ONWARD TOGETHER!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Adonike(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
drrooney:
Adonike, what batch are you in Nysc?

Batch B16
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by omoasero(m): 1:01am On Dec 03, 2016
pijay:

Done. I hv sent it to u pls send to others. U guys should disturb him..

Please help with past questions.
Alamutitus@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by azakasamuel(m): 5:35am On Dec 03, 2016
Fesvit:

Last year, exams was on 11th July, results or first list for screening came out on 14th November (at this point I lost out), the successful ones reported after 10-14days for screening. Final list came out this year: 2016 (don't know the exact date but around February). They resumed training around March 10th 2016.

But mind you the military don't follow any calendar for recruitment especially NN (nobody expected recruitment this year, we thought it will be next year), so you can't make any plan with them in mind, just carry on your plan, pray and keep hoping.

Oga Pijay will throw more light.

Bor where you selected?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by olasunkhanmi: 5:36am On Dec 04, 2016
Please send me the past question.... talk2lasunfast@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by yetunsbay(m): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Before the closure of d online applicatn. Most often my DOB do changes e.g instead of 2 it will be 1 likewise i do correct it instantly.

Now i jst printed d forms surprisingly d same error still resurface now indicating 1 instead of 2.

Pls hope this single error wouldn't affect d application in course of processin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by uchecyril(m): 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
send past question for NN to. uchecyril500@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wildchild1: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Just heard aptitude test is gonna be on the 17th of this month, dunno how true it is
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Raphafire101: 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
wildchild1:
Just heard aptitude test is gonna be on the 17th of this month, dunno how true it is
Sure?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kennyemm(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
pls anyone with past question should kindly send to oluwatosinkehinde19@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wildchild1: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2016
wildchild1:

Date confirmed now.. Aptitude test is gonna be on the 17th, so y'all better start dusting your GMAT front to back grin

Also heard that everyone that applied would be allowed to write test, I'm yet to confirm that tho...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2016
Please what's the source of this info
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2016
wildchild1:

Date confirmed now.. Aptitude test is gonna be on the 17th, so y'all better start dusting your GMAT front to back grin

Also heard that everyone that applied would be allowed to write test, I'm yet to confirm that tho...

Please your source, I can't see it online or anywhere.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Raphafire101: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pls house is anyone aware of their cut off mark for the exams
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
Raphafire101:
Pls house is anyone aware of their cut off mark for the exams
you are counting your chicks before they hatch...they haven't even shortlist you for the exam and you are asking of cut off
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Raphafire101: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
NurseEze1:

you are counting your chicks before they hatch...they haven't even shortlist you for the exam and you are asking of cut off
Yes, because I want to know....
It's not a crime to ask questions....
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
Guys, stop asking for the source. Aptitude test is 17th December 2016.

Modified.... Unless something unexpected comes up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
tenderlaw:

Ok sir
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Raphafire101: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
tenderlaw:

Please are going to present the forms we printed out on the day of the aptitude test?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Raphafire101:

Yes, because I want to know....
It's not a crime to ask questions....
OK..it is not only by your score...it sometimes depend on your LGA and course of study..
some people are in high demand BC of their course of study even if they score zero
while LG quota gives others advantage...
Just pray to God to butter your bread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Raphafire101: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
NurseEze1:

OK..it is not only by your score...it sometimes depend on your LGA and course of study..
some people are in high demand BC of their course of study even if they score zero
while LG quota gives others advantage...
Just pray to God to butter your bread
Thanks alot...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Philadelphia: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2016
tenderlaw:

Another disclaimer incase of a failed prediction.

Reminds me of one prophet predictor who got himself in a prophecy scandal in the US election. "A woman would win by a slight margin".

Lol. I'm not quoting anyone.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by LadyJasper: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2016
Please, someone should help me with the past questions. makaritao@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Philadelphia:

Reminds me of one prophet predictor who got himself in a prophecy scandal in the US election. "A woman would win by a slight margin".

Please note that Oga tenderlaw is an officer, he is only here to help us, as he did last year. So let's just take things the way he says it. The modification is only meant to tell you that as it stands now exams is on 17th but a counter order or information may be issued, thats military: nothing is certain till it takes place.
Please let's don't make joke of his assistance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tosinfresh(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fesvit:

Please note that Oga tenderlaw is an officer, he is only here to help us, as he did last year. So let's just take things the way he says it. The modification is only meant to tell you that as it stands now exams is on 17th but a counter order or information may be issued, thats military: nothing is certain till it takes place.
Please let's don't make joke of his assistance.
Thankyou for pointing that out. Some don't even know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Adeyemi0(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
yetunsbay:
Before the closure of d online applicatn. Most often my DOB do changes e.g instead of 2 it will be 1 likewise i do correct it instantly.

Now i jst printed d forms surprisingly d same error still resurface now indicating 1 instead of 2.

Pls hope this single error wouldn't affect d application in course of processin

I encountered similar problem but don't know if it can invalidate the application..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by vladoz(m): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
tosinfresh:

Thankyou for pointing that out. Some don't even know.
Oga tenderlaw is not someone that gives false info...I av been following every of his post here and he has been of great assistance to us all...so listen or not...like he said "modified......" Be Wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Philadelphia:

People like you are the reason some folks with ideas decide to stay off this thread. I got some info, and I shared it here in good faith. And then you quote me and imply that I'm talking trash. What if d concerned authorities decide to shift d date? Does that mean I didn't see what I saw before posting that info? Anyway, i wish you all the best sir. Take care.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Raphafire101: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
tenderlaw:

People like you are the reason some folks with ideas decide to stay off this thread. I got some info, and I shared it here in good faith. And then you quote me and imply that I'm talking trash. What if d concerned authorities decide to shift d date? Does that mean I didn't see what I saw before posting that info? Anyway, i wish you all the best sir. Take care.
Please ignore him....we appreciate ur efforts....seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
tenderlaw:

Please sir, don't take this to heart. We still need your support!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by lawalolak: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Please add me on whatapp group 07057362422

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.