Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (884110 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pinkieblue:

ok thanks.............. what if it is below 18.5
That is underweight. Not good for rifle handling. You don't want that either.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
tenderlaw:

That is underweight. Not good for rifle handling. You don't want that either.

Oops!!!!!!...... Ouch!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mrbllymer: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pinkieblue:

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ghostwritter(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
GOD PLEASE LET ME BE CHOOSEN FOR THE NIGERIA NAVY THIS YEAR....GOD YOU ALONE KNOW HOW SERIOUS I NEED IT. I PROMISE TO PUT IN MY BEST AND NOTHING LESSER THAN THE BEST. HOW I WISH MY DREAM COME TRUE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
ghostwritter:
GOD PLEASE LET ME BE CHOOSEN FOR THE NIGERIA NAVY THIS YEAR....GOD YOU ALONE KNOW HOW SERIOUS I NEED IT. I PROMISE TO PUT IN MY BEST AND NOTHING LESSER THAN THE BEST. HOW I WISH MY DREAM COME TRUE.
Amen bro. God bless your true intentions.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Pinkieblue:

Eyyah, I guess that's your deficiency. The Lord is your strength dear, He will handle the riffle for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2017
ghostwritter:
May your dream come true sir. May our dream come true. God knows that I don't know what I will do if I don't wear the uniform.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ghostwritter(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Wiztonero:

May your dream come true sir. May our dream come true. God knows that I don't know what I will do if I don't wear the uniform.
Amen o....my brother we will surely get there if God wants it. I don't know any human being who would help me lobby but one thing I know is that I had layed my good intension to God about the Nigeria Navy and I will accept any outcome.....because only GOD knows best.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by danshadrach: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
I heard the Navy games is slated for 26th to 4th. So Subis' in d hauz, should we be expecting callup after the Navy games?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 23, 2017
danshadrach:
I heard the Navy games is slated for 26th to 4th. So Subis' in d hauz, should we be expecting callup after the Navy games?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2017
danshadrach:
Maybe. Just do ya tin. Wen d list is out. U will know.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
wildchild1:

NDA is more like military university (5 years), you get to choose the arm of the military you want to join in your 3rd/4th year.

DSSC is for graduates who are interested in the military
pls DSSC(Navy) for Graduates is for hw many years and is d employement into Navy Automatic after d course..i mean i want 2know how can a University Graduate join Navy tru NDA (DSSC)
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sketch007(m): 7:45am On Feb 24, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
pls DSSC(Navy) for Graduates is for hw many years and is d employement into Navy Automatic after d course..i mean i want 2know how can a University Graduate join Navy tru NDA (DSSC)

The DSSC's of NDA's duration is about 6-9months. Once after completion, one is absorbed into the different arms of the military ( choice) during the registration. The forms to join are usually placed on the site once there are vacancies but to the best of my knowledge, none has been out since last year. You can get info directly from the NDA site too. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Sketch007:

The DSSC's of NDA's duration is about 6-9months. Once after completion, one is absorbed into the different arms of the military ( choice) during the registration. The forms to join are usually placed on the site once there are vacancies but to the best of my knowledge, none has been out since last year. You can get info directly from the NDA site too. Thanks
During Which Registration pls? Or Do u mean Sum1 will absorb directly witout through Recruitment process and Is dere any TraininG fees 2b paid 4d 6-9month training and lik how much if any.. i read it on NDA site dat Dssc Form is alwaz around Mid-July
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sketch007(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
During Which Registration pls? Or Do u mean Sum1 will absorb directly witout through Recruitment process and Is dere any TraininG fees 2b paid 4d 6-9month training and lik how much if any.. i read it on NDA site dat Dssc Form is alwaz around Mid-July

Like everyother DSSC's, they've got the numbers of personnels needed for enrollment. Irrespective of what you select during the registration. You might as well be drafted to cover up for the lapses of other arms( after exams, medicals and physical training) Yes there's a pay packet during the training ( the figure i cant state). Forms are available during mid-July or August but none was out for that of last year. Hopefully this year will be different.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
I cant help but laff out my Ass.
Where are all this info coming from.. Chaiii
Notin like NDA DSSC again. The The Arm forces train there own Cadet separately...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Drect short service Commission DSSC as d name implies is a graduate Military Service for professional who hav graduated from diff institution and serve the nation(NYSC).
NDA was task wit the responsibility of training cadet of DSSC b4 but now the training is done by each arm force by themselves. The reason is because doing the time of Recruitment and training by NDA, maybe Airforce or Navy will not b ready to accomodate Officer cos they need to include them in there Budget.
Another reason is that it is cost effective and better to train this cadet by each forces because the military drills(Parade) of Navy and Army and Airforce are Different.
Army is known for Banging of Legs on d ground, in Navy we dont bang legs, we just bring it together.
NDA is a military university that train Cadet that just past out from secondary school. U train for 4 Years(NDA is 4 Years Now) Both in Academy and Military Drills. Both NDA and DSSC aftet graduation u are commisioned into the Officer Cadre.
In NDA u hv the opportunity to choose between Army, Navy and Airforce from yq first Year. Then in d 3rd year u go to d force u choose and get train by d force again.
If u finish from NDA u are a Regular Commission but if u go to the university first before joing tru DSSC u are a Direct Short Service Commission.
DSSC hv the opportunity to convert to Direct Regular Commission(DRC) after 3 years of Join.
Both NDA or DSSC are direct Job to the Military once u graduate.
Thanks..
Correct any typo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sketch007(m): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
pijay:

I cant help but laff out my Ass.
Where are all this info coming from.. Chaiii
Notin like NDA DSSC again. The The Arm forces train there own Cadet separately...

Thought as much too. Hence , why the forms seems not to be available anymore. Thanks. Make i join the laughter too..but having my ass intact ooo ! grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
pls who knows abt NDA recruitment DSSC for NAVY......i want to know wat is all about. Is it diffrent frm Navy Dss Recruitment...Am nt cleared abt it
Natin like Navy Dss.
Its is only Navy DSSC and Navy RC.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
wildchild1:

NDA is more like military university (5 years), you get to choose the arm of the military you want to join in your 3rd/4th year.

DSSC is for graduates who are interested in the military
NDA is now 4Years. And u will choose ya arm of service from the 1st Year now..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by FixNaija(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
pijay:
Drect short service Commission DSSC as d name implies is a graduate Military Service for professional who hav graduated from diff institution and serve the nation(NYSC).
NDA was task wit the responsibility of training cadet of DSSC b4 but now the training is done by each arm force by themselves. The reason is because doing the time of Recruitment and training by NDA, maybe Airforce or Navy will not b ready to accomodate Officer cos they need to include them in there Budget.
Another reason is that it is cost effective and better to train this cadet by each forces because the military drills(Parade) of Navy and Army and Airforce are Different.
Army is known for Banging of Legs on d ground, in Navy we dont bang legs, we just bring it together.
NDA is a military university that train Cadet that just past out from secondary school. U train for 4 Years(NDA is 4 Years Now) Both in Academy and Military Drills. Both NDA and DSSC aftet graduation u are commisioned into the Officer Cadre.
In NDA u hv the opportunity to choose between Army, Navy and Airforce from yq first Year. Then in d 3rd year u go to d force u choose and get train by d force again.
If u finish from NDA u are a Regular Commission but if u go to the university first before joing tru DSSC u are a Direct Short Service Commission.
DSSC hv the opportunity to convert to Direct Regular Commission(DRC) after 3 years of Join.
Both NDA or DSSC are direct Job to the Military once u graduate.
Thanks..
Correct any typo

Bros you and oga tenderlaw over deserve the job you both are currently doing. Very direct and concise

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Philadelphia: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
How much dem dey pay Navy DSSC after training on during enlistment? Learnt that they have scrapped the money given to newly enlisted officers after training. Please confirm.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Philadelphia:
How much dem dey pay Navy DSSC after training on during enlistment? Learnt that they have scrapped the money given to newly enlisted officers after training. Please confirm.
That Info is restricted. Wen u join u will know. There is Training allowance but not as big as before..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
It's High time the government built an academy for each arm of the armed forces of Nigeria rather than building conventional universities which are not functional.

#MyThoughtThough

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
Philadelphia:
Join for the love bro. The money is OK for those with moderate tastes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
pijay:

Natin like Navy Dss.
Its is only Navy DSSC and Navy RC.
Thanks ,coz i wanna apply for NAVY DSSC wen d form is Out.So ONNE is where dey now go 4 d Training Course right? And Wat abt Age limit and Grade(2:2 2:1) for NAVY DSSC..On NDA site i saw nt more 35yrs and nt below 2nd class lower Division.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
cool
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Philadelphia: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
tenderlaw:

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Philadelphia: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
pijay:

That Info is restricted. Wen u join u will know. There is Training allowance but not as big as before..

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2017
tenderlaw:

Even if I had the option of an oil company job, a world bank appointment and the Nigerian Navy, I would still choose the Navy. There is just nothing like it! Even if the salary is slashed down to 50k, I would still choose the Navy. I simply love the Navy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wiztonero:

Even if I had the option of an oil company job, a world bank appointment and the Nigerian Navy, I would still choose the Navy. There is just nothing like it! Even if the salary is slashed down to 50k, I would still choose the Navy. I simply love the Navy.
Nto nto. I disagree with you bros. You're not saying the truth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.