Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,703 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (883174 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kudos84: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
BOJO123:
what is the fate of peeps like us whose department was changed to SEAMAN?
then be optimistic because more officers are required in that dept for regimental duties as NN extends its duties to some states, am sure you know what our country state is like now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BOJO123(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
kudos84:
then be optimistic because more officers are required in that dept for regimental duties as NN extends its duties to some states, am sure you know what our country state is like now.
thanks..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 01, 2017
We may have to wait six months before we are called.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BOJO123(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2017
Wiztonero:
why?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by stmezico(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2017
Wiztonero:

From the Office of CNS Secretary abi?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BOJO123(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2017
Hope this is a joke
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by stmezico(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2017
Emyben:

No one knows whether he or she passed the screening.
Some states had 12 people left after eviction. I'm sure those ones don't know yet whether they made it or not.

True talk my brother...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2017
stmezico:

True talk my brother...

This Anambra boy. hahaha
I know you o..lol cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 01, 2017
BOJO123:

why?
Because Batch B of NNBTS 2016 abi 2017 will resume on 21 May. I think they have to vacate Onne before we resume.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BOJO123(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2017
Wiztonero:

Because Batch B of NNBTS 2016 abi 2017 will resume on 21 May. I think they have to vacate Onne before we resume.
But aren't midshipmen from NDA reporting in July?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2017
BOJO123:

But aren't midshipmen from NDA reporting in July?
Midshipmen have nothing to do with cadets resumption. Rather, it will be better for you if they're not on ground when you resume. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2017
Wiztonero:

NNBTS had nothing to do with NNC. The two groups are strictly segregated in camp.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BOJO123(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2017
tenderlaw:

Midshipmen have nothing to do with cadets resumption. Rather, it will be better for you if they're not on ground when you resume. Trust me.
thanks oga tenderlaw... but when should we be expecting the list
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2017
BOJO123:

thanks oga tenderlaw... but when should we be expecting the list
I don't know sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BOJO123(m): 11:05pm On May 01, 2017
tenderlaw:
I don't know sir.
okay sir
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by stanisbaratheon: 12:49am On May 02, 2017
tenderlaw:

lol....i hope what i heard about this NDA guys seeing DSSC guys as civilians is not true
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Paul36: 3:41am On May 02, 2017
I think you guys with join us batch b nnbts
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 7:34am On May 02, 2017
tenderlaw:

With all respect sir. Why is it so?

Is it that if they report with us, they are gonna train us or what? And that their training is deadly? Lol

I need to know so i can start praying against em reporting alongside us.. Lol
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Philadelphia: 10:27am On May 02, 2017
Midshipmen or NNBTS or whatever, the list is coming out soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 11:28am On May 02, 2017
Emyben:

With all respect sir. Why is it so?

Is it that if they report with us, they are gonna train us or what? And that their training is deadly? Lol

I need to know so i can start praying against em reporting alongside us.. Lol

Lol. Ask those guys who do SSC at NDA, they will tell you why. Just trust oga Tenderlaw, he knows what he is saying. So do I. You don't want to be in training near those guys I assure you.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 12:54pm On May 02, 2017
NaivatcoEcnirp:

Lol. Ask those guys who do SSC at NDA, they will tell you why. Just trust oga Tenderlaw, he knows what he is saying. So do I. You don't want to be in training near those guys I assure you.

Yea, i don't doubt tenderlaw at all. I just wanna know the reason why we wouldn't want to train near them. Am just curious to know bro. Lol
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2017
Emyben:

Yea, i don't doubt tenderlaw at all. I just wanna know the reason why we wouldn't want to train near them. Am just curious to know bro. Lol
Cos they will appoint some of them as your prep winger. And they will stay wit u in the same Hostel. They will also b part of the people that will Job u from Civilian to Military.
U seriously dont want Midshipmen around. U might dash away.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2017
tenderlaw:

NNBTS had nothing to do with NNC. The two groups are strictly segregated in camp.
Oga sir i dont think they will want the NNBTS Trainee and Officer Cadet to train in Onne same time.
That was Y they allow Dssc23 to passed out b4 25AK resumed.
23AK passed our for Dssc22 to conduct interview in Onne.
DSSC22 resumed and passed out for 24AK to resumed and then
24AK passed out for DSSC23 to conduct interview.
DSSC23 resumed and passed out for 25Ak to resumed. That is the trend.
The Parade Ground is just 1 and the Officer Cadet and Trainee cant do Morning Jogging together. Even the Parade Drill cant b together.
The List wil b release but Officer Cadet will hv to wait for Trainee to pass out.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2017
The plan is 5 people per State. Except they change it.
There is plan to accomodate DSSC24 in the new Officer Cadet Hostel. It is 1 Storey Building and Its close to completion too. Pray u are not staying upstair. Cos if u dont meet up wit time. Chaaai.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2017
pijay:
The plan is 5 people per State. Except they change it.
There is plan to accomodate DSSC24 in the new Officer Cadet Hostel. It is 1 Storey Building and Its close to completion too. Pray u are not staying upstair. Cos if u dont meet up wit time. Chaaai.

Lol, this sounds Fun and on another hand, Scary! Lol
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2017
pijay:

Cos they will appoint some of them as your prep winger. And they will stay wit u in the same Hostel. They will also b part of the people that will Job u from Civilian to Military.
U seriously dont want Midshipmen around. U might dash away.

Chai.. I see now the reason. Its a serious gobe oo. Hahaha

I hope, the above won't be the case then, they better don't report with dss24 guys.

Well, sir, when do you think the 25Ak will pass out? They are in camp already, right?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BOJO123(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2017
pijay:

Oga sir i dont think they will want the NNBTS Trainee and Officer Cadet to train in Onne same time.
The Parade Ground is just 1 and the Officer Cadet and Trainee cant do Morning Jogging together. Even the Parade Drill cant b together.
The List wil b release but Officer Cadet will hv to wait for Trainee to pass out.
so the list will take longer than expected then
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 11:21pm On May 02, 2017
pijay:

Bro pijay, find out very well. DSSC 22 met 23AK in training. Morning PT was done same time....but cadets and trainees don't mix. They have a way of ensuring that. Hostels are different, so Is dining. It has happened before, and it can happen again.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by stmezico(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2017
Emyben:

This Anambra boy. hahaha
I know you o..lol cheesy grin

Lolzz, how u take know me chat me up plz 08030627240. Abi na Emeka from my state?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by stmezico(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2017
pijay:

But I taught we have almost two different facilities there for rating and officers
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by stmezico(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2017
[quote author=pijay post=56138743.It is 1 Storey Building and Its close to completion too. Pray u are not staying upstair. Cos if u dont meet up wit time. Chaaai.[/quote]

All these talk and threats, there is God oooooo.. Crying

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.