Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (883950 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
raphafire:

Pls how many docs are we supposed to print out after registration?

About 10 pages
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
woswobi:

About 10 pages

Thanks so much
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Trendy247: 4:34am On Nov 14, 2017
Pls someone should help send the past questions to elvinakpan247@gmail.com I was unable to login n download. Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2017
They said we should study GMAT and forget past questions ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2017
raphafire:
They said we should study GMAT and forget past questions ooooooooooooo

Leave dem alone oh
If you see watin happen last year
I swear GMAT is the way

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by alan056: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2017
Has anyone noticed the portal is still active even after the supposed closure?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Firetiger23: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2017
A quick question for the officers on this very helpful forum and this is to clarify this age thing. I happen to be 28 years right now but I would be 29 come January 23rd 2018. Which means I would be 29 before 31st of January, usually the age criteria for the previous years stated one be 28 before 31st of December of that year, which if it was so... i wouldnt be bothered. Dont know why they decided to change that this year. Anyways, I just hope this doesn't become a problem, but if it does at least I wouldn't regret d fact that i didn't try, due to the fact that I will be 7-8 days older than the stated age criteria.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Firetiger23:
A quick question for the officers on this very helpful forum and this is to clarify this age thing. I happen to be 28 years right now but I would be 29 come January 23rd 2018. Which means I would be 29 before 31st of January, usually the age criteria for the previous years stated one be 28 before 31st of December of that year, which if it was so... i wouldnt be bothered. Dont know why they decided to change that this year. Anyways, I just hope this doesn't become a problem, but if it does at least I wouldn't regret d fact that i didn't try, due to the fact that I will be 7-8 days older than the stated age criteria.

Sorry oo bro, where's the quick question exactly?

Anyhow sha, navy was very very strict with age during the last enlistment and people who were 28 the year or registration but 29 the year of screening were screened out. But nothing is impossible. Better you're screened out than regret you didn't try. No harm, they won't beat you, they'd only tell you to carry your bag and go home.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by iamprotocol(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2017
There is no way that past question papers was to be for the Nigerian navy no way

first the NN dont have comptroller General nd also the names listed as chief of naval staff has never been on the millitary rather it was past immigrations comptroller generals nd lastly the nigerian navy was never in the Nigerian police
I rest my case
Quote me wrong and with prove
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Ucheizzy(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2017
iamprotocol:
There is no way that past question papers was to be for the Nigerian navy no way

first the NN dont have comptroller General nd also the names listed as chief of naval staff has never been on the millitary rather it was past immigrations comptroller generals nd lastly the nigerian navy was never in the Nigerian police
I rest my case
Quote me wrong and with prove

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what he is driving at?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2017
Ucheizzy:

Summary
The past question is rubbish!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
It is always good to allow those who refuse to listen to advice to learn the hard way. Let them keep hunting for past questions. Very soon even the blind will see what they're talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by iamprotocol(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ucheizzy:

wat am trying to say is da d past question paper is not for nigerian navy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pls anyone with soft copy of the latest GMAT
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ogeyon(f): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Please I need GMAT latest.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ogeyon(f): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
graceokwajebi@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by henrolevra: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Is swimming part of the requisite for recruitment?
I don't know how to swim at all
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
henrolevra:
Is swimming part of the requisite for recruitment?
I don't know how to swim at all

No

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Welcomme: 7:08am On Nov 16, 2017
I have not printed my forms, can I still do so?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2017
DemeUdo:
Any need to photocopy print outs?
And pls l applied for it but l'm so how discouraged to continue cos its seems its almost impossible to get enlisted without strong Abj connection. Pls is it possible to scale through without connection
Go tru the pages u will see the answer u want.
If u decide to give up. At least its goid news to those applying..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2017
ogeyon:
Go to the bookshop..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2017
sundaysamuel770:
my major fear and problem is that i'm using neco

I don't have weac cert
Neco is Allow..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2017
Tenifayo23:

Weldone sir, pls is it possible to edit my refree details after submission
No need to edit it. Referee can b anybody. No consider it
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Adekpelson: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
will there be a pre-screening list?? I mean will everyone be allowed to write the aptitude test??
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Esji80(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2017
ogeyon:
Good morning to you all. If you need GMAT
questions and answers send MTN N600
airtime PIN to bnafisatwo@naij.com I will
send GMAT questions plus lots more free
Aptitude test Questions
raphafire:
Pls anyone with soft copy of the latest GMAT
ogeyon:
Good morning to you all. If you need GMAT
questions and answers send MTN N600
airtime PIN to bnafisatwo@naij.com I will
send GMAT questions plus lots more free
Aptitude test Questions
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Trust4u1(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2017
will the use of calculator be permitted during the aptitude test?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Trust4u1:
will the use of calculator be permitted during the aptitude test?

No
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MistaBabz: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
pijay:

tenderlaw:

I had an error in my LGA selection during registration, I did not notice until recently when I want to go for signatures.

Please what should I do?

@pijay, tenderlaw
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
MistaBabz:

I had an error in my LGA selection during registration, I did not notice until recently when I want to go for signatures.

Please what should I do?

@pijay, tenderlaw
You may be disqualified at the screening even if you pass the exams. Sorry about that, but it was a costly mistake.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MistaBabz: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
tenderlaw:

You may be disqualified at the screening even if you pass the exams. Sorry about that, but it was a costly mistake.

Ok thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by adexuxin(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Please i have second class lower, would i still be considered
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 3:46am On Nov 19, 2017
adexuxin:
Please i have second class lower, would i still be considered
If you meet the criteria advertised, they will consider you. If you don't, they won't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.