Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (883031 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2017
chiventoline:
i don't do drugs I was advised by a friend to take 50mg of tramadol so it would enhance my performance. Note I have never taken it before.
Bros, even your username is a drug name. Well, I wish you the best. But may God disqualify all those who intend to use underhand means to rig this process. May those who genuinely merit the spots be favoured.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by DrRoyce(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2017
chiventoline:
i don't do drugs I was advised by a friend to take 50mg of tramadol so it would enhance my performance. Note I have never taken it before.
My advice to you! Simply shun that recommendation from your friend. Tramadol is an opiod analgesic. Different people respond to it differently. It can even be a disadvantage to you cos it might make you lethargic. And ethically speaking drug abuse/misuse is something we should not encourage in our society. Stay drug-free; for a better society. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
chiventoline:

Walai I don't even pity you, gaskia.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
tenderlaw:

Bros, even your username is a drug name. Well, I wish you the best. But may God disqualify all those who intend to use underhand means to rig this process. May those who genuinely merit the spots be favoured.

Amen ��
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by buffalowings: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
tenderlaw:

This first school certificate
Is it for primary school
Cos I don't have it right now

Tenderlaw
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
tenderlaw:

bro tenderlaw have been following you back since the opening of this thread sir I respect you alot one thing I want you to know is I don't do drugs I swear it I don't smoke and I don't take alcohol at all.
I have a problem I can't go 1km I tried it and felt like dying I had to confind with a friend who advised my of the tramadol Bro am only capable of 15 press up and on 25 sit up am Fvcked.
JUST NEED AN ADVICE THANKS
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Success is when opportunity meets preparation. Those who are indeed desirious of joining the job ought to have been exercising long before now. It's really late for someone to be saying he cannot make 1Km dash. Well, I hope all those from your state will also drop after 500metres, or I really fear you're already out. There's no need to sugarcoat this thing.

Modified: Mind you, people have collapsed and died during selection board before, and heaven did not fall. If you get tired along d way, just stop and walk. You can buy form next year or look for bank job. Not everybody must be officers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by FixNaija(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
tenderlaw:
Success is when opportunity meets preparation. Those who are indeed desirious of joining the job ought to have been exercising long before now. It's really late for someone to be saying he cannot make 1Km dash. Well, I hope all those from your state will also drop after 500metres, or I really fear you're already out. There's no need to sugarcoat this thing.

Modified: Mind you, people have collapsed and died during selection board before, and heaven did not fall. If you get tired along d way, just stop and walk. You can buy form next year or look for bank job. Not everybody must be officers.

So apt! My friend was later able to get new forms and all have been signed.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Will the race be 4km? Or is it dependent on the performance of others from the State? And what's the time scheduled for it?
Are we required to take plate and cup along as well?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
tenderlaw:

This is beautifully on point.
Abeg, does everyone who does not meet the standards of the push-ups, sit-ups et al get dropped? Or is it also dependent on how many people meet the target (or not) from one's State?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tenifayo23: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Him uhm. My own question dey somehow. Are we to come with plate
Secondly, is slippers allow since we won't wear canvass go bathroom
Thank you
One more thing, if our cloth dirty we Sha go wash am, can we come with bucket and some deyergent grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by DrRoyce(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Tenifayo23:
Thank you
One more thing, if our cloth dirty we Sha go wash am, can we come with bucket and some deyergent grin
the question is not somehow. E make sense jare. Anticipating response to it.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by eddykisses1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
A friend just got the message that he made it but his name isn't on the list... Pijay and Tenderlaw what do you think? Should he go?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Tenifayo23:
Thank you
Àbí how we go baff sef? Them go give us bucket?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
eddykisses1:
A friend just got the message that he made it but his name isn't on the list... Pijay and Tenderlaw what do you think? Should he go?
Let the person come with evidence of the SMS/msg
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Tenifayo23:
Thank you
You were asked to come with toiletries na. You wan use yah canvass baff?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by DrRoyce(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
tenderlaw:

You were asked to come with toiletries na. You wan use yah canvass baff?
grin grin u sef be comedian o
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by beejayvince(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bucket, cup and plate ńkọ́?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by alfareex: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
eddykisses1:

I have this same issue, pls what should I do
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by alfareex: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
You have been shortlisted for DSSC 25 Selection Board. You are to report at Nig Navy Sec Sch Ojo Lagos on 15 Dec 17. Check www.joinnigeriannavy.com for details.

this is what I received n my name is not on the list...what should I do please
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
alfareex:

I have this same issue, pls what should I do
Stop repeating questions. This has been answered.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nobody will give you anything asides bed space and food. And the food won't do nothing.
Anything you think you'd need, take along.

If you can't finish 1km, oh well...

And yes, the standard is across board, everyone is setting out to run at the same time and the exercise are standard. Nothing like what a particular state can do. You're not doing that as per state.

Everything you need is less that 15 pages away. Go and find answers there

Good luck to everyone
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
woswobi:
Nobody will give you anything asides bed space and food. And the food won't do nothing.
Anything you think you'd need, take along.

If you can't finish 1km, oh well...

And yes, the standard is across board, everyone is setting out to run at the same time and the exercise are standard. Nothing like what a particular state can do. You're not doing that as per state.

Everything you need is less that 15 pages away. Go and find answers there

Good luck to everyone
Well, nicely said, but the issue of states stands. If someone cannot finish d race, and he has like 6persons from his state in first cage, it is clear that such a person will most likely be on his way back to his village. Everyone will run together, but when all is done, states will definitely matter. In my time there were 6guys from my state in first cage (I inclusive) while d first person from some states was 2nd cage. They still had to pick from EVERY STATE.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Medicals will start almost immediately. It is medical that will even chase MOST people. Any hint of something odd will be grounds for disqualification. More than 70percent will go back home on medical grounds, you can take that to d bank. Hope y'all have done the needful before coming for this stage.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Johnbosco1: 12:02am On Dec 14, 2017
Interesting
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Pls I am currently serving(NYSC) and I'm meant to pass out this month.
I was luckily shortlisted.

Pls sir tenderlaw, should I go for the interview.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 3:14am On Dec 14, 2017
tenderlaw:

Well, nicely said, but the issue of states stands. If someone cannot finish d race, and he has like 6persons from his state in first cage, it is clear that such a person will most likely be on his way back to his village. Everyone will run together, but when all is done, states will definitely matter. In my time there were 6guys from my state in first cage (I inclusive) while d first person from some states was 2nd cage. They still had to pick from EVERY STATE.

Aye sir!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by alfareex: 5:07am On Dec 14, 2017
tenderlaw:
Stop repeating questions. This has been answered.
answered where? am new here, help pls
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ESFRANCIS01(m): 5:47am On Dec 14, 2017
alfareex:

answered where? am new here, help pls
"Let the person come with evidence of the SMS/ms" Oga Tenderlaw.
All the answers you are looking for are just some pages behind. Take time to go through them and get more info.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by lordsjay: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2017
If we have patience to in through page 60 to 70 of this thread. all the questions you ever wanna ask have been asked and answered. May God bless this Man called Tenderlaw immediately. I respect him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Johnbosco1: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2017
UniTracka:
Pls I am currently serving(NYSC) and I'm meant to pass out this month.
I was luckily shortlisted.

Pls sir tenderlaw, should I go for the interview.

Thanks
Search for Nigerian Navy Recruitment portal on your facebook search dialog box and send them a private message (please do not comment and ask questions on their wall because they won't reply) and you will get your reply.
By the way, someone asks if another ID card other than national ID card could be used. The answer is yes as long as it is a government � card
Thanks guys. ..This thread has been helpful
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by alfareex: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2017
I have all the forms ready except for the last page of my printout which I don't have now...I try all my best but in vein

will they disqualify me for that

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.