Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (883717 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
would love to know how many hydrographers would be needed
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
IMOGBEMI:
Please, in addition how many Imams and chaplaines respectively?
2 imams made it to the interview, dunno abt chaplains, maybe 3
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by IMOGBEMI(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
If two imams and chaplains made it to intetview, does that mean that there can not be any other ones of that department can be slotted in?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by yebzman: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
agongajoseph:
Just got an info from a Commodore that only 5 cadets will be accepted from Accounts and Budget dept Nationwide.
Hah serious...
Any ideas how many ICT?
And how many would be taken for the full course, per state?
agongajoseph
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
IMOGBEMI:
If two imams and chaplains made it to intetview, does that mean that there can not be any other ones of that department can be slotted in?
ofcourse they can/will be slotted in
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2018
I think y'all need to talk to CNS or NAVSEC directly grin grin

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by IMOGBEMI(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2018
woswobi:
I think y'all need to talk to CNS or NAVSEC directly grin grin
why wont we be very inquisitive when everybody wants to know his stake in getting this hot cake! wink

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
tenderlaw:

1. Provisions are allowed, but abeg don't go with d whole supermarket.
2. About d slippers, I won't spoil d fun. You'll find out when you get there.
3. Don't get caught with any drugs. If you fall sick, there is a clinic which you need permission to attend.
4. Wallets and ATM are allowed, but you will only need it when they start giving you liberty...at least after a minimum of 3 months. It may be more.
5. Take your swimming trunks. They will teach everybody afresh.
6. Endurance race is not immediately. It will come much later. It is about 14Km.
7. Planting of head/warming your pot/dooming it/flying it/capsizing/sitting on your kpari will never stop. Zero your mind and prepare for bruises on your scalp. Don't worry, a time will come that no matter how long you do it, no bruises will come. You can even fall asleep on your head.
8. I have answered already. Personal drugs are prohibited.
Do dey have ATMs in d compound?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by IMOGBEMI(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please, how chanced will we be with using phone to contact our family,
Then is it true that we will be paid the six month salary after our passing out parrade?

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 6:44am On Jan 20, 2018
agongajoseph:
Do dey have ATMs in d compound?
No
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2018
tenderlaw:

No
Thank you Sir
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2018
I am having this feeling POP for course 24 might be on d 3rd of February (first week) which is a Saturday, I hope so, just my guess tho, all the best
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2018
IMOGBEMI:
Please, how chanced will we be with using phone to contact our family,
Then is it true that we will be paid the six month salary after our passing out parrade?
There is nothing like that. Pls forget about that stuff.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by IMOGBEMI(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
tenderlaw:

mr tenderlaw, please which one among them, i will appreciate if you explain more, for the benefit of others, and tell us too how can we call at all, or we will be un reachable till after POP?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zhirkov(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
tenderlaw:

Sir, for which question sir!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
IMOGBEMI:
mr tenderlaw, please which one among them, i will appreciate if you explain more, for the benefit of others, and tell us too how can we call at all, or we will be un reachable till after POP?
There's is nothing like payment of a lump sum pf salary after POP. What you get during training is just a small token, about one quarter of your SLt salary. Out of this one quarter, half may still be kept for you until POP day. So that money is really nothing at all.

As for phones, don't expect to make any contact within the first 4 months of training. If you don't trust your partner enough you'd better cut it off before you start training. Hehehehehehehe

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
tenderlaw:

There's is nothing like payment of a lump sum pf salary after POP. What you get during training is just a small token, about one quarter of your SLt salary. Out of this one quarter, half may still be kept for you until POP day. So that money is really nothing at all.

As for phones, don't expect to make any contact within the first 4 months of training. If you don't trust your partner enough you'd better cut it off before you start training. Hehehehehehehe
Oga Tenderlaw i love ur last paragraph, break ur unhealthy relationship with ur bf/gf before Onne so u can concentrate in camp.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
tenderlaw:

Aye sir!
Standard! grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by IMOGBEMI(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
agongajoseph:
I am having this feeling POP for course 24 might be on d 3rd of February (first week) which is a Saturday, I hope so, just my guess tho, all the best
does this mean that list will come out only after the POP?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by yebzman: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
agongajoseph:
Sorry to be a bearer of such news
Just confimed from a friend who has a friend in training that their POP has been postponed till ending February

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by boogie2910: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
their pop is 17th February.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
boogie2910:
Gud news now we av a date
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by IMOGBEMI(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
boogie2910:
are we to be expecting the list after the 17th for instance?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by yebzman: 6:38am On Jan 21, 2018
IMOGBEMI:
Hopefully we pray
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2018
IMOGBEMI:

Could be a month after
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by yebzman: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2018
woswobi:

Could be a month after
Thinking so
With training beginning April.... just after Easter
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by IMOGBEMI(m): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
yebzman:

Thinking so
is that the norm or from a particulsr source ?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
yebzman:

Thinking so
i think course 23 list came out ending of February and was called to Onne from March 10th to 16th....if am not mistaken
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by fubie: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
Am nt believing any shit except its coming from the CNS himself.
yebzman:

Thinking so
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by yebzman: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
fubie:
Am nt believing any shit except its coming from the CNS himself.
Was just assuming
I also hope wld be as soon as possible
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by IMOGBEMI(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
yebzman:

Was just assuming
I also hope wld be as soon as possible
now i get it, is either you are assuming base on past experience, or base on personal perspective!
This works a little, looking at the dynamism of this recruitment, how i wish we have someone so certain!

#istandtobecorrected

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2018
yebzman:

Hah serious...
Any ideas how many ICT?
And how many would be taken for the full course, per state?
agongajoseph
In the advert u were told those with professional Certificate in ICT hv added advantage..
Surely those with Professional Certificate like Oracle, Cisco etc were given point advantage.
4-5 A and B
18 ICT
1 imam
1 Rev Father
1 Chaplain
6 HR
10 Lawyers
38 Engineers
10 Mass Comm
Cant remember the rest

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme