Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (878337 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BOJO123(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Best1708:
.Thanks for replying,you didn't get my question cox you didn't read the first question. Twas my friend that was called to resume to Onne on Monday,he got to the place and the number has not been going through again.I called him the second day,the phone was ringing but not picking and was later switched off,i've been worried.
Your guy is okay ...phones aren't allowed during training.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Best1708(f): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2018
BOJO123:

Your guy is okay ...phones aren't allowed during training.
Alright, thanks so much.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Best1708(f): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2018
Please any idea of when the training will be over?Some said six some said nine months.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bluefish7(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2018
Very informative thanks toball those supplying useful infos #blessedup
Am a serving corper and would be passing out next month, i need a serving officer here to talk to, joining the military has been my dream ever. I noticed some don't like opening up to strangers
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Best1708:
.Thanks for replying,you didn't get my question cox you didn't read the first question. Twas my friend that was called to resume to Onne on Monday,he got to the place and the number has not been going through again.I called him the second day,the phone was ringing but not picking and was later switched off,i've been worried.
OK. So what exactly do you want us to do now?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Best1708(f): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
tenderlaw:

OK. So what exactly do you want us to do now?
Nothing at all.Was scared at first,but someone has answered me that phones are not allowed the reason why he's not reachable. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2018
Bluefish7:
Very informative thanks toball those supplying useful infos #blessedup
Am a serving corper and would be passing out next month, i need a serving officer here to talk to, joining the military has been my dream ever. I noticed some don't like opening up to strangers, would appreciate a chat too 080169 my WhatsApp number
Bros, do yourself a favor and remove your number from this thread.
95percent of questions you could ever ask about the recruitment have been already answered on the thread. You have time... settle down and go through it.
Don't fall prey to online predators and fraudsters. You've been duly advised.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bluefish7(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
tenderlaw:

Bros, do yourself a favor and remove your number from this thread.

Thanks abunch
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Thedelight(m): 1:20am On Jun 19, 2018
Good morning all! Please, under what dep't can a graduate of Biochemistry apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Adortem: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
Urgent Vacancy! Real Estate Sales Consultants Vacancy!

LeadHire Limited is massively hiring Professional Real Estate Sales Consultants to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real Estate Sales Consultants responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. These professionals must possess competencies in Luxury marketing with proven experience and achievements in selling properties worth millions of naira.

Responsibilities

 Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.

 Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.

 Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.

 Display and market real property to possible buyers.

 Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc).

 Promote sales through advertisements and listing services.

 Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.

Requirements

 Bachelor’s Degree Holder, Proven minimum of 2 years working experience as a luxury real estate marketing executive.

 Proven track of successful sales record.

 Ability to work independently, combined with excellent interpersonal skills.

 Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.

 Pleasant and trustworthy.

 MS Office Suite Proficiency.

 Preferably Female applicants should apply.

If you meet this criteria, apply here https://leadhire.com.ng/job/sales-executives/

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bodmaz27(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Adortem:

Urgent Vacancy! Real Estate Sales Consultants Vacancy!

LeadHire Limited is massively hiring Professional Real Estate Sales Consultants to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real Estate Sales Consultants responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. These professionals must possess competencies in Luxury marketing with proven experience and achievements in selling properties worth millions of naira.

Responsibilities

 Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.

 Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.

 Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.

 Display and market real property to possible buyers.

 Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc).

 Promote sales through advertisements and listing services.

 Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.

Requirements

 Bachelor’s Degree Holder, Proven minimum of 2 years working experience as a luxury real estate marketing executive.

 Proven track of successful sales record.

 Ability to work independently, combined with excellent interpersonal skills.

 Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.

 Pleasant and trustworthy.

 MS Office Suite Proficiency.

 Preferably Female applicants should apply.

If you meet this criteria, apply here https://leadhire.com.ng/job/sales-executives/

Thought such adverts are not allowed under this thread
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bodmaz27(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4554366/houseboy-poisons-naval-officer-kills/2

Oga Pijay & TenderLaw, have u heard of of d above story 4rm d link? I'll pls like 2 here ur views on d credibility of d matter
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bodmaz27:

Oga Pijay & TenderLaw, have u heard of of d above story 4rm d link? I'll pls like 2 here ur views on d credibility of d matter
Nairaland is not a quotable source of news.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
oga tenderlaw Pls ans to this. My DOB in my nysc bio data is diff from d ones in my other documents so am kind of being skeptical that it might pose some challenges during d verification in the interview. even though d DOB does not reflect on d discharge certificate. just preparing myself for d next dssc
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
nelkon9999:
oga tenderlaw Pls ans to this. My DOB in my nysc bio data is diff from d ones in my other documents so am kind of being skeptical that it might pose some challenges during d verification in the interview. even though d DOB does not reflect on d discharge certificate. just preparing myself for d next dssc
Since the DOB is not on ya discharge certificate y are u worrying yaself. Make sure the information on ya National Identity Card/Slip is accurate.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bodmaz27:

By now u know the real story of wat happened right? Only time is capable of understanding tins better
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
pijay:

Since the DOB is not on ya discharge certificate y are u worrying yaself. Make sure the information on ya National Identity Card/Slip is accurate.
Boss pls DOB is not written on my National ID Slip ooo
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BOJO123(m): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
When should we expect another form
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by SealTeam6: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
cool
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
pijay:

was worried because the navy might want to do online verification at d interview. my national has my accurate details.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
If your physical documents are in order no need to worry.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by emeritus007: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2018
greetings fellas..... I've been following the thread for Air Force dssc, but as it stands right now, the probability of the enlistment holding this year is close to 0. please I need your candid response on whether that of the navy is likely to hold. so I can prepare, move on or wait for next year. thank you all
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
I was at the NNC Onne today, saw a few of the cadets. Many are adjusting well to the training. 10 weeks so far. Many more to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
DSSC 25 Applicant for those of u still hopeful Supplementary List/Text wil b out next week. 1 person per State will receive the text message to join up in camp.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
emeritus007:
greetings fellas..... I've been following the thread for Air Force dssc, but as it stands right now, the probability of the enlistment holding this year is close to 0. please I need your candid response on whether that of the navy is likely to hold. so I can prepare, move on or wait for next year. thank you all
No.. The training started May and will end in Dec 2018/Jan 2019 or even Feb.. So No Navy Enlistment again this year
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
nelkon9999:

was worried because the navy might want to do online verification at d interview. my national has my accurate details.
Even doing training Verifications will b done. If u are found wanting, u will b dismiss
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
SealTeam6:

Oga Pijay pls I need your sincere view. What's the chances of person with 2:2.
Like have you seen them making final list and getting Commissioned ?

Secondly, will there be recruitment this year at all be it Army, Air force or Navy Short Services ?
Navy will advertise for 2:1.. If u hv Strong Leg and hv Oga at the top and God in heaven u can apply as 2:2
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Boss pls DOB is not written on my National ID Slip ooo
Watever the problem is get an affidavits to back it up...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tobbey(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
pijay:
DSSC 25 Applicant for those of u still hopeful Supplementary List/Text wil b out next week. 1 person per State will receive the text message to join up in camp and additional 12 people to replace those screened out on Medicals. Total of 48 People will join.
Start Praying...

I claim this in Jesus name..

By God's grace, I will be called. Amen
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2018
pijay:

Even doing training Verifications will b done. If u are found wanting, u will b dismiss
well at least it's not forged. thanks a lot sir
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
tenderlaw:
I was at the NNC Onne today, saw a few of the cadets. Many are adjusting well to the training. 10 weeks so far. Many more to go.
please bupee exercise how is it done?

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.