Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,624 members, 7,770,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (878346 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
I was in NNC the other day. Saw some of these nairaland cadets. Just never get time for them. Lol

They are doing well. Not bad.
And their confidence level is rising. I can attest to that when they talk.
They are still confused but the confusion is getting down. The job intensity has quite gone down.

Some were dismissed on health ground. Such a pity but God knows best.

I wish them super luck.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Emyben:
I was in NNC the other day. Saw some of these nairaland cadets. Just never get time for them. Lol

They are still confused but the confusion is getting down. The job intensity has quite gone down.

I wish them super luck.
Enlighten me boss... We did one Medical test before the final list came out sir
I thought those who made it were from amongst us who passed the medical
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by boogie2910: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2018
I just pray this text messages locates my line. God my hope is in you.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 6:29am On Jul 17, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Enlighten me boss... We did one Medical test before the final list came out sir
I thought those who made it were from amongst us who passed the medical

I can't thoroughly answer the question but i am sure that from your medical test at Ojo to resumption at Onne is enough for one to contract, or exhibit some ailments hitherto undiscovered.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jossyjoel16: 5:42am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by militaryzon: 2:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Morning house!!..Pls is there any body that received the sms?? because it was CONFIRMED that the CNS and NAVYSEC alongside with 3 officers where in India dis week. They will come back tomorrow Sunday...so anything can happen from Monday next week. Keep on praying..for those still hoping for the sms.. Oga pijay and tenderlaw ur boys are still patiently waiting for una updates.........
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Best1708(f): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2018
Emyben:

I wish them super luck.
God have mercy o,i just hope my guy is fine.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Lordnagato(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
pijay:
DSSC 25 Applicant for those of u still hopeful Supplementary List/Text wil b out next week. 1 person per State will receive the text message to join up in camp.
Goodevening house... Oga's in the house, please is there any further update on this? for those of us still hopeful... Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
How true
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
pijay:
DSSC 25 Applicant for those of u still hopeful Supplementary List/Text wil b out next week. 1 person per State will receive the text message to join up in camp.
good evening oga pijay.
Saw your post and I had to place a call and I was told there using anything like that and it wasn't even possible cos those in camp have done 3 months already. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kudos84: 12:35am On Jul 29, 2018
chiventoline:
good evening oga pijay.
Saw your post and I had to place a call and I was told there using anything like that and it wasn't even possible cos those in camp have done 3 months already. Thanks.
placed a call where? And u think any caller can just devour a vital information from the secretariat. Hahahaha.... what pijay posted was so realistic. Anyone who would luckily be called upon to report must be highly recommended, medically and physically fit and be clever so as to catch up with his or her colleagues. So if its one's destiny, definitely things shall work positively for him or her. NOTE: They would be three months by next month, for those that reported first.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by boogie2910: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2018
kudos84:
placed a call where? And u think any caller can just devour a vital information from the secretariat. Hahahaha.... what pijay posted was so realistic. Anyone who would luckily be called upon to report must be highly recommended, medically and physically fit and be clever so as to catch up with his or her colleagues. So if its one's destiny, definitely things shall work positively for him or her. NOTE: They would be three months by next month, for those that reported first.
Thanks bro let's keep waiting patiently, I'm hopeful.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
kudos84:
for your your information I was told by a rear admiral who turns out to be my guarantor.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
kudos84:
for your your information I was told by a rear admiral who turns out to be my guarantor.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Lordnagato(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
The way i see it... What ll be will be, most of us already gave up, if it comes, good for those of us that ll get it, if it doesn't, then just keep on doing whatever it was we were doing with our life.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
chiventoline:
well if you must know, a friend of mine got a text on Friday and he is on his way to NNC. so your rear admiral guarantor just got you off his back.
there is different between a guarantor ND a G.F.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
chiventoline:
Not all rear admiral keep ears on d ground. Those dat got the text are in camp already and a colleague of mine got...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2018
nelkon9999:
well if you must know, a friend of mine got a text on Friday and he is on his way to NNC. so your rear admiral guarantor just got you off his back.
there is different between a guarantor ND a G.F.
Exactly my point.. There are in camp now
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
jossyjoel16:
Good morning, please I am bothered about something, the name on my friend's birth certificate reads Digba Uche Kalu John, and on all of his other credentials like degree, results and the rest simply reads Digba Uche Kalu, please is there a cause for concern during job interviews and the likes? Please we are seriously bothered
Get an affidavit to back it up.. Or get National Population Commission birth certificate and back date it...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bodmaz27(m): 6:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Hello guys!
Pls is there likely going to be NN DSSC Recruitment this year (2018)?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Ibrahim099: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Bodmaz27:
Hello guys!

Yes pls someone that has any credibile information about the navy dssc should help out pls
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by seanlawrency01: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ibrahim099:

Yes pls someone that has any credibile information about the navy dssc should help out pls

The recruitment should be out by October / November 2018 for course 26 dssc ....and the passing out for the course 25 shall be December 2018/January 19.. so keep fingers cross.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bodmaz27:
Hello guys!
pls for future reference, Officer are enlisted not recruited... so pls Enlistment in place of recruitment for DSSC Cadet officers..
u cant tell for now if there will be enlistment this year cos dssc24 passed out this year and dssc25 are currently training to pass out oct/nov/dec.
so maybe toward the end of the year or early next year.. but if nothing is announce this year then it will b 2019..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ajibola1007: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2018
what next after NYSC?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bluefish7(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Please what's the hope of a 3rd class when the form comes out
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Ogunleke48: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Bluefish7:
Please what's the hope of a 3rd class when the form comes out

I doubt it... the requirement is always 2nd Class Upper, even majority of those with the requirements don't end up being selected in the final list as the enlistment is competitive in nature.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Ibrahim099: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2018
Ogunleke48:

I doubt it... the requirement is always 2nd Class Upper, even majority of those with the requirements don't end up being selected in the final list as the enlistment is competitive in nature.
Please do we still invest hope about the dssc 2018 enlistment by Oct? Thanks as you reply
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Ibrahim099: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2018
Ogunleke48:

Please do we still invest hope about the dssc 2018 enlistment by Oct? Thanks as you reply
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ugo4u: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ibrahim099:

Navy conducts commissioning for Graduates not enlistment
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Ibrahim099: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
ugo4u:
Navy conducts commissioning for Graduates not enlistment
Okay do u ve idea about the commissionng this year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.