Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (884019 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Siraleeyu(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2015
brownlord:

I'm not writing o bros, just finding out for someone and the link to the past questions was posted here, that is what i mailed to her.
Aiit, No p.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mainstreets(m): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2015
AyamDeeDee:
Did any one else get disqualified on the height criteria? i am 1.74m tall and was disqualified. embarassed
Congrats to all who made it through. Waiting to hear the success stories.... Bless!
i am 1.7m. i ws shortlisted.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by watnext: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Guys the list is out..... Login to their Web site with ur s/n and password. I don see my own
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by cifutemi(f): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2015
luckyjacob:
my guy with 2.2 was shortlisted

Did her write it there that he had a 2-2?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chidonzone(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2015
pls help a brother with d navy past questions. talk2chidex1@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mainstreets(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2015
i actually prayed to God to get me shortlisted if only i wil get d job after d rigorous recruitment process bt if otherwise He shldnt get me shortlisted. Nw i hv bn shortlisted, meaning i wil get dis stuff. God always answers prayers. am heading to abj from benin on friday. Lord help me to succeed in this venture.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chukz1010: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2015
cifutemi:

Did her write it there that he had a 2-2?
maybe he used 2:1 instead. No 2:2 candidate was shortlisted. A top brass and a former CDS to me so.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by cifutemi(f): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2015
I am 1.97 tall and have my masters and 23 would've made for a good soldier. Dey should've allowed us sort this out like men at physicals or a test!!! It's sad
I had a 2:2 and dey didn't shortlist me! A whole navy barracks boy from birth, imagine

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by emmansy(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2015
Chukz1010:
you had 2:1?

No, a 2.2
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by richy111: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
cifutemi:
I am 1.97 tall and have my masters and 23 would've made for a good soldier. Dey should've allowed us sort this out like men at physicals or a test!!! It's sad
I had a 2:2 and dey didn't shortlist me! A whole navy barracks boy from birth, imagine
Ehyaaa... Very sorry Broh,
Please take heart, God has a better plan and offer in store for you.
Anyways airforce and Army are coming up with their DSSC recruitment soon.
Bravo!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Maduflavins: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pls do they do anything like question repeatation I mean have somebody written it before cos what I have here is the 2013 questions anyway it shows me how the test will look like
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by PRINCEWAHAB88(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
pls, i'm in need of nigerian navy past questions. I'll appriciate the help pls. send to princewahabm@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by cotmag(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
How do i get to Navy Secondary School, Ojo from Ajah. Pls help with the direction. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ceemac: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
czar001:

Bring all your signed documents plus your credentials, original and copies, Nysc discharge certificate and degree certificate, with a file labeled with your name and form number.

Can you kindly help out with who is suppose to fill the Witness space of the Applicants Declaration Page as someone is saying something like it has to be filled in a court... how true is this and who should do the filling?

Quick response will be appreciated!

best Regards
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Maduflavins: 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
PRINCEWAHAB88:
pls, i'm in need of nigerian navy past
questions. I'll appriciate the help pls. send to princewahabm@gmail.com
Dude there's a link here search for it and download... best of luck bro
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chukz1010: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
cifutemi:
leave them. God is our strength. Let them pack scholars into the military. They forgot that majority of us that had 2:2 actually combined a lot of stuffs while in school and we can actually face struggles squarely compared to 'book all the time' people. No wonder the nation does not have any intelligent, sound upstairs officers of late. The likes of Obasanjo, Buhari, Abacha, Muritala Muhammed, Adekunle (Black scorpion), Theophilus Danjuma, Yakubu Gowon and loads of brilliant officers were average students academically. Ojukwu who claimed he had loads of degrees was unable to channel ways for his people's freedom. It's very pathetic for this nation. Very pathetic for this nation. We shall overcome and prove to them we are loads of talents. Congrats to the chosen ones! May it begin greater things in your lives.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by PiusEroro(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hi guys..
I have read almost all the post here..
If you provide wrong details and you re eventually sorted...mehn you will be prosecuted!!!
Then for the guy that posted the past questions..tnks jare.. God go bless... we had to pay 2k for that shit nd gave up on seeing it free here.. So those wu complain it is blurred... just go to the biz center nd print it out cause that is how we that paid for it even got it..
My cebter is in Lagos.. Navy Sec. Scul..Ojo.
Wish u guys success sha..
Finally, the person asking wah the acknowledgement form looks like... smhfu... see all the forms you printed out and signed are the forms they are asking you to bring on that day...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by damiliano(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
pls,which of the forms is acknowledgment form
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
help a brother with past questions .... keensportsmanagement@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by czar001(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
ceemac:

Can you kindly help out with who is suppose to fill the Witness space of the Applicants Declaration Page as someone is saying something like it has to be filled in a court... how true is this and who should do the filling?

Quick response will be appreciated!

best Regards

not necessarily a court, anyone can do that, my brother filled mine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Divinehenrich(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
A good spirited Nigerian should sent to me Navy DSS past questions to my email. (henrichgozy@gmail.com). I will be very grateful for such gesture.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by watnext: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
They said we should come with acknowledgement form. Which of the forms is the acknowledgement form? Abeg who know make he put me tru ooooooo ooooooo abeg
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by PiusEroro(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Divinehenrich:
A good spirited Nigerian should sent to me Navy DSS past questions to my email. (henrichgozy@gmail.com). I will be very grateful for such gesture.
The question has been posted on this platform already... just read through and download it...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by PiusEroro(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
watnext:
They said we should come with acknowledgement form. Which of the forms is the acknowledgement form? Abeg who know make he put me tru ooooooo ooooooo abeg
Just come with all the signed forms biko..
But to clear the air...
Acknowledgement form is the form on Page 3..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by seanlawrency01: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
.please how did u go abt checking ur status if u're been shortlisted or nt.....because I checked mine on my phone it wasn't going through.....i don't kwn if it can only be accesses on deckstop computer,someone shld enlighten me.....pls
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by PiusEroro(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
seanlawrency01:
.please how did u go abt checking ur status if u're been shortlisted or nt.....because I checked mine on my phone it wasn't going through.....i don't kwn if it can only be accesses on deckstop computer,someone shld enlighten me.....pls
Just make sure you login..
then..just before the application form icon...u will see the aptitude test icon..
You dnt need 2:1 to know how to check this.. sad
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kisssy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
seanlawrency01:
I checked mine with my phone. Maybe network problem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Adegok23: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
has any one gotten the invitation for the AptitudeTest
I got mine this morning and I want to share my needs. please any one with useful materials should share .
thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kisssy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
mainstreets:
i actually prayed to God to get me shortlisted if only i wil get d job after d rigorous recruitment process bt if otherwise He shldnt get me shortlisted. Nw i hv bn shortlisted, meaning i wil get dis stuff. God always answers prayers. am heading to abj from benin on friday. Lord help me to succeed in this venture.
amen bro admire ur faith God will do it for us.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by watnext: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
PiusEroro:
Just come with all the signed forms biko.. But to clear the air... Acknowledgement form is the form on Page 3..
Thankz
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
I just wanna encourage all those going for this test. Please read your GMAT very well for English and maths. For current affairs, that small pamphlet sold in motor parks will do the trick.
Whatever you do, don't forget your credentials or printed forms. Arrange them neatly in a file marked with your details. It may rain, so please get a water proof file with permanent marker.
Then again, don't be late. If you feel you will be lost just pick a bike from your location and pay him. Make that sacrifice.
Lastly, DO NOT give anybody s3x or money to help you there, cos they cannot. Do your best in the exams....it will count like hell.
All the best guys.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.