Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (883332 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2015
pijay:

Congrat bro.. Go wit ta text message.. They will add ya name to d list wit pen wen u get dere.. Be sure u call d number dat sent d message to confirm but if money is involve. Run for ya life...
there is no number attached to the message at all
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2015
juliuslongman:
I also received this text.. Tenderlaw any advice?
did anyone that saw his or her name on their website also got a message?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by graceak: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2015
@ Tenderlaw a friend made the list, she is in her early pregnancy stage and married, can she go for it? Pls advice.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2015
juliuslongman:
did anyone that saw his or her name on their website also got a message?

My name is on d list but no message..... I smell rat at d message.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
graceak:
@ Tenderlaw a friend made the list, she is in her early pregnancy stage and married, can she go for it? Pls advice.

I think your friend need not bother going to Onne. She'll be screened out.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
For those with texts, it mat be real, or it may be fake. Nobody is sure now. But what if you feel it's fake and later discover that you missed out on d real deal? If you can afford it just go to Onne tomorrow and present d text. If it's fake you'll simply be turned back. You don't lose anything by checking.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Please who is on his way to onne?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
tenderlaw:
For those with texts, it mat be real, or it may be fake. Nobody is sure now. But what if you feel it's fake and later discover that you missed out on d real deal? If you can afford it just go to Onne tomorrow and present d text. If it's fake you'll simply be turned back. You don't lose anything by checking.
please is there any number of their official to confirm the authenticity of the message.... It was sent and signed by NAVSEC.... PH is far to waste energy to go.. Lol.... Just confused..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by moneta(f): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tenderlaw....I sent u message but u have not replied me on this forum...I asked if I.65 for a male is okay...because I made the list and on my way to onne and also if declaration of age is acceptable even when ur real age is showin on ur waec certificate.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Siraleeyu(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
bwaley:

My name is on d list but no message..... I smell rat at d message.
same here...... No one should fall victim, they are fraudsters
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
moneta:
Tenderlaw....I sent u message but u have not replied me on this forum...I asked if I.65 for a male is okay...because I made the list and on my way to onne and also if declaration of age is acceptable even when ur real age is showin on ur waec certificate.

If your declaration is different from what you have on your certificate, you will be disqualified.

About d height, just try your luck and pray.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2015
23rd at last. Good luck and success to the guys at Onne.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2015
tenderlaw:
23rd at last. Good luck and success to the guys at Onne.

Tnx boss, God's favor here for us...... God's blessing for you.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Babagana011: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2015
congrats to those that made the list, i wish you success as you are entering the camp today and may you make the final list. I was not oppurtunate to make the list but will continue trying

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 7:52am On Nov 23, 2015
graceak:
She cant. They will do pregnancy test for ladies.. If u are pregnant. U are out
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
So these guys are too tired to update d house on d events Issorait angry

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by lakesidepapa(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2015
Ahoy, I'm Oscar Oscar Olatunbosun of Merchant Navy. Good luck to everyone of u that have made the list. God bless
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ceemac: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
tenderlaw:
So these guys are too tired to update d house on d events Issorait angry

So far so good.., There have been no availability of charging sources like that.. Meanwhile, the Medicals are on already and all Certificate screening had been completed as at this hour!

Thought Military were very particular about time, to my most surprise, some dudes and babes still strolled in with their loads today without penalties and were made to join up in the process..

Concerning Nigeria, the events keep unfolding, aside the shortlists, multitude still made it down for the screening, as against the 8 shortlisted in Edo.., there are over 22 heads present in the screening as at the last count. Naija I hail thee..

Onward together!

But for Tenderlaw, I did this! Much respect Boss!

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Weldone ceemac. Na so e dey be. Those are the text message crew I guess.

Wish you all d best.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
pijay:

Tenderlaw i tot it was Acting Sub Lieutenant dat equivalent to Second Lieutenant? 1 star

D equivalent of Second Lieutenant in d navy is Midshipman. Those are d Tamar 5 naval cadets in d NDA. They are already considered as officers but have not been commissioned. All DSSC folks will pass out as Sublieutenant, which is a full Lt in d army(2 star).

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
tenderlaw:
Weldone ceemac. Na so e dey be. Those are the text message crew I guess.

Wish you all d best.

Officer tenderlaw..... D list has increased from 274 to 400 plus...... May God help us in naija

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ceemac: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
bwaley:

Officer tenderlaw..... D list has increased from 274 to 400 plus...... May God help us in naija

@bwaley... Make we connect na... What state are you repping?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2015
ceemac:

@bwaley... Make we connect na... What state are you repping?
I'm from Kogi...... D group leader
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
dereck123, pls drop your email. I can't open your message on Nairaland here. I'll mail you
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kanmy89: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Abeg Oga Wole24, I really need the SHL past questions: my email is kanmy4luv@yahoo.com Thanks and God will continue to help you. I look forward to hearing from you.

dotune:

Lol boss no vex jare.
Pls I wouldn't mind if u could send me some SHL questions. Thanks and God bless
My email is dotunobatuyi@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Were those with text messages allowed to come in
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
bwaley:

can I have your number please.... Want to talk to you
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
juliuslongman:

igocheogo@gmail.com
Mail me and we'll chat.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
juliuslongman:

Send ur number, I'll call u
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Siraleeyu:
same here...... No one should fall victim, they are fraudsters
but I think the message is real.... #sadmood.... Did you go?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
bwaley:

Send ur number, I'll call u

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme