Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (880023 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
tenderlaw:
Meanwhile, guys, start preparing very actively. The much awaited list will MOST LIKELY not exceed the next 7 days. In any case, it is nearer than you think. Wish everyone the very best. This is my first prediction on this thread, I hope I'm not wrong.

M headed towards Mountain of Fire at the moment o... God please help us.

I believe this news... m sure U heard this from a very reliable source.

I called one of those midshipmen we met at onne during the interview, though he was my classmate in secondary school and he told me he heard rumours too abt the list dropping today but unfortunately it didn't drop. Obviously the list is on the way.

I wish us all the Best.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Generaloluseye: 1:37am On Feb 04, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

M headed towards Mountain of Fire at the moment o... God please help us.

I believe this news... m sure U heard this from a very reliable source.

I called one of those midshipmen we met at onne during the interview, though he was my classmate in secondary school and he told me he heard rumours too abt the list dropping today but unfortunately it didn't drop. Obviously the list is on the way.

I wish us all the Best.
every powrer saying u ll not get in, die IJN
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 3:02am On Feb 04, 2016
Generaloluseye:
every powrer saying u ll not get in, die IJN
Amen... Tanks bro...May God grant u ur heart desire too. God Bless.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Harymis1(m): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2016
Oga Tenderlaw, I've taken ur word. U must be right. The reason why I opened this thread this morning is because I had a dream last night that the list is out. I saw how guys scrambled to be on a single file on the parade ground on the first day of reporting. And 99% of my dreams on serious issues play out real. It's a gift from God. Congrats guys!

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Funny navy, d recruitment for ratings is out
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
bwaley:
Funny navy, d recruitment for ratings is out
Navy again being really unpredictable.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Akerry(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:
Navy again being really unpredictable.
really unpredictable
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 7:34am On Feb 05, 2016
Ok guys i think we still have more time for prayers and fasting.. The compilation of the list is done already and the NavSec has forwarded d list to the CNS for approval.. Some State gat 2 names on it while some state have 3 names on it. Only few state like E*** and O** have 4 names.. Training will commence in March and not this Month(February). The list will be out toward the ending of February or Begining of March... God pls let my name be dere..

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chokovirus: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2016
pijay:
Ok guys i think we still have more time for prayers and fasting.. The compilation of the list is done already and the NavSec has forwarded d list to the CNS for approval.. Some State gat 2 names on it while some state have 3 names on it. Only few state like E*** and O** have 4 names.. Training will commence in March and not this Month(February). The list will be out toward the ending of February or Begining of March... God pls let my name be dere..

Bros pijay, is this a mere speculation or info from a reliable source? Today marks the end of this week and the list is not out contrary to speculations. Going by the update on the joinnigeriannavy website, It is likely that list may not be published until the sales of the recruitment form for the ratings (which has not started ) is concluded- which is likely to be 4 weeks after the commencement of the sales of forms.#Hope deferred makes the heart sick.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2016
All I can tell you guys is that instructors for the DSSC23 course have been selected. They will resume on the 15th of this February. Normally, instructors resume shortly before cadets. So, make your calculations from there.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2016
chokovirus:

Bros pijay, is this a mere speculation or info from a reliable source? Today marks the end of this week and the list is not out contrary to speculations. Going by the update on the joinnigeriannavy website, It is likely that list may not be published until the sales of the recruitment form for the ratings (which has not started ) is concluded- which is likely to be 4 weeks after the commencement of the sales of forms.#Hope deferred makes the heart sick.

Who said it's on that page that the list will b published, do u know about navy.mil.ng? The list will come as a news on that page and also b published in newspaper...... Moreover the week has not ended, the shortlisting for the screening was released on a Saturday morning officially (14/11/2015 11.32am)
Fingers crossed though

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chokovirus: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2016
bwaley:

Who said it's on that page that the list will b published, do u know about navy.mil.ng? The list will come as a news on that page and also b published in newspaper...... Moreover the week has not ended, the shortlisting for the screening was released on a Saturday morning officially (14/11/2015 11.32am)
Fingers crossed though

You are making sense sha.. anything is possible.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cadet Training start from March... Instructors have been Selected... Remaining the list... Well from From 21st to March is still quiet long sha.... @Tenderlaw from my Calculation the list will be ending of this month... No Tension guys... lets Chill.... OMO TENSION dey wella and e just dey high...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is how the list look like....
http://www.navy.mil.ng/General-News/90.news
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Siraleeyu(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
If I had known that it took navy 3 months to release the list of successful candidates for the dssc 22 after screening exercise which ended on 12th of march and was released on 14th of june 2014, I wouldn't have even disturbed my peace of mind from the first week after d screening, waking up everyday with the hope that the list might be out..... So this is just 2 months and some days since d screening, still counting.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that we all see our names when the list is out. #cheers

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by EMMANUELBIDEMI: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2016
I am really waiting for d day dis final list will b released because dis suspend of a tin is getting boring day by day.I pray dat d list favour us all dat wait and want to b d latest cadet of d best force in d world(NN).prayer is d key....prayer is d master key....so let us keep on praying...it is well by special grace of God....by ADEBABA.1

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
bwaley:

My guy no worry... God go do am... we go be Sub Lieutenants this year by God's Grace.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
tenderlaw:
Oga Tenderlaw, y d laff na
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

My guy no worry... God go do am... we go be Sub Lieutenants this year by God's Grace.
Amen o, something MUST happen dis weekend else......
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
bwaley:

Amen o, something MUST happen dis weekend else......
Amen o Course mate... God will do it bro... Something must happen this weekend else...anyhow anyhow e go still favour us by His grace.

The wait is sth else I tel U... if joinnigeriannavy.com was my frnd, I swear he would have stopped letting me into his house because I too dey visit...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:

Amen o Course mate... God will do it bro... Something must happen this weekend else...anyhow anyhow e go still favour us by His grace.

The wait is sth else I tel U... if joinnigeriannavy.com was my frnd, I swear he would have stopped letting me into his house because I too dey visit...

Lol...... I don forget that website since dey don turn am to ratings recruitment advert. Na www.navy.mil.ng dey do am now.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
bwaley:

Oga Tenderlaw, y d laff na

My brother, I dey laff because d wait must be over soon. Once woman don get belle, one thing must happen: either e born or e get abortion. Either way, something must come out. We just dey pray make this one end for bouncing baby boy/girl.
One again...

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
tenderlaw:

My brother, I dey laff because d wait must be over soon. Once woman don get belle, one thing must happen: either e born or e get abortion. Either way, something must come out. We just dey pray make this one end for bouncing baby boy/girl.
One again...
Dis one na bouncing agile naval cadet by God's grace.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
The #Navsec is not even around... So guys more time to flex ooh cos once we enter, for 9months no flexing ooh.... The Instructors have bin appointed and i know some few #Brutal friends wu confirmed that they were on d list of instructors... The list will be out together with d SD(Special Duty) list. Finally Camping will open by march.. so the list can also be from next week when the Navsec return... thatz the latest information i gat today..

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Datevilme: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na wa, this wait is tiring, especially wen u have some other stuff pending because of the wait. It shall all come out well finally by Gods grace!

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
pijay:
The #Navsec is not even around... So guys more time to flex ooh cos once we enter, for 9months no flexing ooh.... The Instructors have bin appointed and i know some few #Brutal friends wu confirmed that they were on d list of instructors... The list will be out together with d SD(Special Duty) list. Finally Camping will open by march.. so the list can also be from next week when the Navsec return... thatz the latest information i gat today..
I feel the physical presence of the navsec has nothing to do with d release of the list. If dey've gone as far as choosing instructors, it means deir is a schedule dey r following. If dey meant to release the list at a scheduled time, d physical presence of the navsec won't stop it.
Still hopeful.......

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
pijay:

Boss, u gat this kind of Info??!!!... U be MAN oh!!! Nice one bro.

It will be cool to train alongside Special Duty Commission ,at least instructors and those midshipmen wouldn't drop their anger anyhow on us since those SD guys na old men... lol.
Except they plan to single us out and finish us. lol.

Na Faith tinzzz Now Mehn... Just hoping to see my name in a few days or weeks by God's grace.

I wish us all the Best. @Pijay @Bwaley @SirAleeyu and co.
God will favour us, Insha Allah.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
bwaley:

I feel the physical presence of the navsec has nothing to do with d release of the list. If dey've gone as far as choosing instructors, it means deir is a schedule dey r following. If dey meant to release the list at a scheduled time, d physical presence of the navsec won't stop it.
Still hopeful.......
In Don Jazzy's Voice 'I CONCUR'.... lol.
The list might just be lying down somewhere, chilling for further instruction or the already scheduled date to release it.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kazahmichael(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
pijay:
see we can nt Resume same time with SD,they will Resume three month after we hav reported and we will also train dem as their seniors jst d way the midship men wil train us. More so their training is fr six month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57