Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (883065 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by link2ok(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2015
Macmilla:

Officially signing out of Navy DSSC 2015.
Doctors are not needed and I'm not done with Nysc

Yu mean they ee nt takin doctors this year?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by hersee(m): 11:11pm On May 18, 2015
Pls guyz, any room for NCE holders?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2015
hersee:
Pls guyz, any room for NCE holders?
Pls visit Joinnigeriannavy.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sudo1986: 11:49pm On May 18, 2015
I applied for FAN, nobody knew how the shortlisting was made

I applied for Immigration, it was over long leg issue

I applied for soldier, stupidity was their bedrock for shortlisting as nobody knew the criterials

Now is the time for DSSC.
I am really scared of Nigerian recruitment services.

If I wish to apply under Education, I am over qualified because
1. I got MERIT from College of Education while studied Computer Science and Mathematics
2. I got Second Class Upper from University of Education while studied Computer Science. (I.e BSc.Ed)

If I want to apply under Information and Communication Technology, I am over qualified because
1. I have 2:1 in computer Science
2. I am a Cisco Network Certified

My problem is this godfatherism things.

Let me consult God first if I should apply or not

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by amiskelebe(f): 7:51am On May 19, 2015
Succesfully paid but yet to get my pin.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by uchebest2006(m): 7:53am On May 19, 2015
Any Guy or lady in Owerri, lets put our head together and verify this issue.I hv not gotten my pin,hw is this done??/
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 7:54am On May 19, 2015
amiskelebe:
Pls check ur mail.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2015
Good morning everyone. Pls for those complaining they haven't gotten their pin. If the transnation was successful u will get a mail immediately From support@joinnigeriannavy.com which contains ur pin and serial number. The mail will drop immediately u are done with the transaction.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Dahveydson(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2015
mikedimeji:
Good morning everyone. Pls for those complaining they haven't gotten their pin. If the transnation was successful u will get a mail immediately From support@joinnigeriannavy.com which contains ur pin and serial number. The mail will drop immediately u are done with the transaction.
Are you done registering?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Macmilla(m): 8:02am On May 19, 2015
link2ok:

Yu mean they ee nt takin doctors this year?
They are not listed in the required profession, so yes they are not taking.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by aggresive(m): 8:04am On May 19, 2015
Please buddies, apart from the pin and serial number being issued on payment, what are the other requirements, like credentials needed, documents needed please, I would not love to go to the cafe twice for it..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2015
aggresive:
Please buddies, apart from the pin and serial number being issued on payment, what are the other requirements, like credentials needed, documents needed please, I would not love to go to the cafe twice for it..
I have not clicked finished yet but so far there was nothing serious as such, they requested for the start and finished date of he schools u attended, the number of SSCE sittings and then u enter the subjects and grades. U need two refrees and of course passport is on the first page of registration
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 8:31am On May 19, 2015
Dahveydson:

Are you done registering?
Well I think the answer is no becos I haven't submitted, but I have gotten to the stage where the next button to be clicked is finished which I don't know if that's another way of saying submit, so I decided to chill for now, becos once u submit u can't edit ur application. But basically there was nothing serious as such, they requested for the start and finished date of the schools u attended, the number of SSCE sittings and then u enter the subjects and grades. U need two refrees and of course passport is on the first page of registration
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Dahveydson(m): 8:45am On May 19, 2015
mikedimeji:

Well I think the answer is no becos I haven't submitted, but I have gotten to the stage where the next button to be clicked is finished which I don't know if that's another way of saying submit, so I decided to chill for now, becos once u submit u can't edit ur application. But basically there was nothing serious as such, they requested for the start and finished date of the schools u attended, the number of SSCE sittings and then u enter the subjects and grades. U need two refrees and of course passport is on the first page of registration
Thanks for this. Any indication that the referees be Navy personnel?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by PopeUDENSI: 8:58am On May 19, 2015
sleemoon:

PM me

Oga Sleemon i beg kindly assist me too with the Q & P.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tonalphs(f): 9:06am On May 19, 2015
amiskelebe:
Hello dear. Good morning. Pls is there an account to be paid to or wat? Cos u checked but didn't see anything. Pls throw more light on how it is done cos I'm about going to the bank
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by amiskelebe(f): 9:15am On May 19, 2015
uchebest2006:
Any Guy or lady in Owerri, lets put our head together and verify this issue.I hv not gotten my pin,hw is this done??/
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by amiskelebe(f): 9:22am On May 19, 2015
Tonalphs:

Hello dear. Good morning. Pls is there an account to be paid to or wat? Cos u checked but didn't see anything. Pls throw more light on how it is done cos I'm about going to the bank
I paid online using my visa card. Its on their website. I got debited too
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2015
Dahveydson:

Thanks for this. Any indication that the referees be Navy personnel?
No, nothing of such
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by amiskelebe(f): 9:26am On May 19, 2015
uchebest2006:
I'm done with d online transaction but no pin yet. In on owerri
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Dahveydson(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2015
mikedimeji:

No, nothing of such
Alright. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tonalphs(f): 11:33am On May 19, 2015
amiskelebe:
I paid online using my visa card. Its on their website. I got debited too
Tnx dear
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sleemoon(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2015
Hello house, good evening to everyone. I do hope people are making progress concerning the application. For those who paid earlier without getting their PIN I beleieved you've all gotten it now. All the best to everyone
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2015
Dahveydson:

Alright. Thanks.
Dahveydson how is it going, are u done with the registration?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tonero4urch(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2015
mikedimeji:
Hello house, good evening to everyone. I do hope people are making progress concerning the application. For those who paid earlier without getting their PIN I beleieved you've all gotten it now. All the best to everyone
I paid online this morning but have not gotten mine.
What next for me.? Anyone in my shoes?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by lexzyg: 9:18pm On May 19, 2015
amiskelebe:
please how do you make your payment?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2015
tonero4urch:

I paid online this morning but have not gotten mine.
What next for me.? Anyone in my shoes?
Have you checked your mailbox, the truth is that I actually got mine immediately
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by lexzyg: 9:20pm On May 19, 2015
Please someone should explain how to make the payment to me . Cause I don't understand the OTP thing.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by lexzyg: 9:50pm On May 19, 2015
Please, if you are interested in joining the whatapp group for this thread kindly drop your number in other to add you up.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tonero4urch(m): 9:52pm On May 19, 2015
lexzyg:
Please, if you are interested in joining the whatapp group for this thread kindly drop your number in other to add you up.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jazz04(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2015
lexzyg:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.