Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,460 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (880011 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by danshadrach: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
House pls I need the past questions. I want to apply for the next DSSC recruitment. And please wen will the forms be out? here is my mail: danshadrach@gmail.com.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 12, 2016
This thread is dead.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Wiztonero:
This thread is dead.
no one to give any info
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 6:17am On Apr 13, 2016
27 failed the medical test and dey are back to their father's house as a bloody civilian..... So sorry for the affected guys.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2016
bwaley:
27 failed the medical test and dey are back to their father's house as a bloody civilian..... So sorry for the affected guys.
its a sorry case..... Any idea if you know anyone there? And what did they fail exactly?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2016
juliuslongman:
its a sorry case..... Any idea if you know anyone there? And what did they fail exactly?
Oga, leave all d exactness..... Life can b unfair but it's better dan death.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2016
bwaley:

all is well
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2016
bwaley:
It must be so painful for those guys. I sympathize with them.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiefmidwife: 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
bwaley:

You are right
Some things are like that
Hope Pijay no follow
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wiztonero:

It must be so painful for those guys. I sympathize with them.
it will be more than painful...... Hopes has been dashed
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
juliuslongman:
it will be more than painful...... Hopes has been dashed
They should replace those people sent home with us now. We are medically very fit.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2016
Wiztonero:

They should replace those people sent home with us now. We are medically very fit.
thats if they have not been replaced already
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
juliuslongman:
thats if they have not been replaced already
Lol. Naija my country!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Text messages are being compiled for replacement of about 20 cadets sent out for medical or certificate issues. Pray.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ej4sub: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
They were just pushed out College... Live from Onne. Safe journey to them all.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ej4sub: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
tenderlaw:
Text messages are being compiled for replacement of about 20 cadets sent out for medical or certificate issues. Pray.
Amen!!! I will soon be with you Sir.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
ej4sub:
They were just pushed out College... Live from Onne. Safe journey to them all.
what did they fail in the medicals and certificate screening per say
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ej4sub: 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
ej4sub:
[/quote][quote author=juliuslongman post=44761650]what did they fail in the medicals and certificate screening per say
Bros, Medical case is highly confidential and Military will not condone any act of forgery most especially at the graduation level.( 1st degree)
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Juliuslongman and his questions.... Hehehehehehehe
Thread back to life, hope alive
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 17, 2016
ej4sub:
Bros, Medical case is highly confidential and Military will not condone any act of forgery most especially at the graduation level.( 1st degree)
so people still forge at this era?....hmmm.....how many left in all and what department are they most in?
Chaiii, after using their heads to stand on stone, they were still sent home.... It's painful o
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 2:21am On Apr 17, 2016
juliuslongman:
so people still forge at this era?....hmmm.....how many left in all and what department are they most in?
Chaiii, after using their heads to stand on stone, they were still sent home.... It's painful o

With all due respect, some of your questions are somehow. How should we know the departments of those still left? What has that got to do with anything? As for d number of those left, you know how many were taken, and we've given an approximate number chased off....so figure.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 17, 2016
tenderlaw:

With all due respect, some of your questions are somehow. How should we know the departments of those still left? What has that got to do with anything? As for d number of those left, you know how many were taken, and we've given an approximate number chased off....so figure.
I am asking about those that left not those that are still remaining(are still left). ej4sub should know the department some were since he was with them in onne
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Spaco001(m): 7:11am On Apr 17, 2016
tenderlaw:

Oga tenderlaw... Pls do u have any idea on how the cadets are going to replaced...am thinking, they are going to replaced with those that are left in the state of origin, not too sure. Pls enlighten me

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2016
juliuslongman:
I am asking about those that left not those that are still remaining(are still left). ej4sub should know the department some were since he was with them in onne

OK o. Abeg, ej4sub, kindly post d list of expelled cadets, their departments and states of origin. Awaiting your prompt reply sir. Pls don't forget to include their hobbies and date of birth. Thanks.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by phelixson: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=tenderlaw post=44775722]

@Tenderlaw, thank you very much for keep us informed! it's really giving us clues on how to make our plans and necessary calls. God will always be mindful of you.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ej4sub: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
tenderlaw:

OK o. Abeg, ej4sub, kindly post d list of expelled cadets, their departments and states of origin. Awaiting your prompt reply sir. Pls don't forget to include their hobbies and date of birth. Thanks.
hahaha, Oga tenderlaw, don't jail me pls, anyone that need such publication should liaise with Navsec. I don't even know any of their name apart from my dear brother..(name withheld). And Kaduna lost all her 3 candidates.. The prophesy of tenderlaw has come to pass. It is not over until after POP.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Hkana: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oga Tenderlaw, please do you think a graduate of Petroleum Engineering can have a career in the Nigerian Navy?

I anticipate your honest response, thanks sir.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
ej4sub:
hahaha, Oga tenderlaw, don't jail me pls, anyone that need such publication should liaise with Navsec. I don't even know any of their name apart from my dear brother..(name withheld). And Kaduna lost all her 3 candidates.. The prophesy of tenderlaw has come to pass. It is not over until after POP.
This gave a clue of what i wanna know..... Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by deebreeze(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
"Kaduna lost her 3 cadets" how do you mean sir? My friend is there
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Spaco001(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Replacement of 21 cadets dismissed yesterday has been made, SMS was sent to various candidates to report on monday

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bwaley(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
deebreeze:
How he meant is ur friend is a gonna.... U can call him and sympathize with him

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ej4sub: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
deebreeze:
find out from him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme