Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan (1096 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin's First Wife, Laila Who Dumped Him After He Married A 2nd Wife / Ben-Bruce's Response To A Twitter User Over Arguement On Youth Ministers / Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by BrAkingNews: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jhQZ4Lb6ca4/VMxxRUueYFI/AAAAAAABVQo/55w9lwe79ek/s1600/Jonathan%2B3.jpg[/img]

President Goodluck Jonathan has assured youths in the country that he will focus on youth development, if he is re-elected for a second term in office. He said this on Friday in Calabar while addressing supporters of the PDP at a campaign rally ahead of the Feb. 14 Presidential election.

Jonathan assured the people of the state that his government would not disappoint them, if he was re-elected into office for another four years.
“I am going to use my second term in office to create an avenue for wealth creation, so that young graduates can have an alternative to be self-reliant.
“If Nigerian youths are meaningfully engaged, it will reduce social vices and promote the economic profile of our great nation."

Jonathan urged youths in the state to have a positive outlook towards life, adding that the future of the country was in their hands.

Also speaking, Vice President Namadi Sambo, described President Jonathan as the most qualified for the job, adding that his achievement in office had transformed the country.

Highlighting some of the achievements of the President, Sambo said that the 550 KVA Calabar power plant had been delivered and ready for use.

He also said the nation’s industrial sector has received a boost, adding that this was manifested in the current production of 35 million tonnes of cement annually from two million tonnes previously.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/give-me-a-2nd-term-and-i-will-focus-on-youth-development-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2015

Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by TrishaP(f): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oh BOO HOO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by minifuworld: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
focus on youth n leave other issues...
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by falconey(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mumu dollar rising.......oil reserve droping
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by kokoA(m): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
"I will do" president.. Smh
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
What did you do with all the 6yrs Nigerians gave you? Nigerians will never be deceive again... You time is up Mr gej
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by size40: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi correctly described GEJ as" I will do" President. GEJ own na I will do, I will do. lol.
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Youth development like this one? Mbanu! We don't want!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by AAlozie(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hahahahahahaha! Mr President, are you now a comedian too? When will your "I will do" become "I have done''?
Musa, abeg come shine my shoes jare!
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by utytill(m): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
CARRY GO.GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by dayo23(f): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
6 years of woeful performance Mr Gej! Am giving u a red card straight up.

Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by blackfase(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Too late bros. We just cant trust you in that office no more. You've expended all the goodwill entrusted in you. Begin pack your luggage biko......
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by Caseless: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
1. "Vote me again so I can fight corruption"- Gej
2. "I' ve deviced away to fight corruption if voted in"- Gej
2. " I am going to use technology to fight corruption"- Gej
3. I could not develop Rivers state because I dont want to be seen as a sectional leader- Gej

who in his right senses make the statement above? Gej is not only clueless, he's headless.
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by Caseless: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
blackfase:
Too late bros. We just cant trust you in that office no more. You've expended all the goodwill entrusted in you. Begin pack your luggage biko......
help me tell that pa james or papa ajasco of a president, pls. He thinks we are joking. We go shock am.
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by ngoziiwenofu1: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
My Oga, i trust you, you are a man of your words, you have done it and you will surely do it again.
Count on us Mr. president.
Vote GEJ
Vote PDP
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by ngoziiwenofu1: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
He did a lot for the youths and will still do more.
My vote as a youth, is for GEJ.
My entire relations will vote for GEJ.
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
If GEJ was a comedian, he would be the highest paid comedian with the highest number of fans..he is just funny!!!
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by Frankestein08(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
berem:
Youth development like this one? Mbanu! We don't want!!

am sure ur 3 likes and 1 share gives u great joy huh! undecided
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by san316(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
What about power and .... your brain?
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by iluvnaija: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
I can't laugh alone!

A plane was about to crash and there
were only four parachutes in the plane.
Meanwhile there were five people in it.
The first person was Cristiano Ronaldo
and he said: I'm the best footballer, I
cant die now". So he took one
parachute and left. The second who
was Aliko Dangote said "I'm the richest
man in Africa and I'm too young to die".
So he took the second parachute and
left. The third was Goodluck Jonathan
and he said: " I'm the smartest
president in the world so I can't die
now, my people still need me". So he
took one and left. Then it was left with
GMBuhari and a little school girl.
GMBuhari said to the little girl " take the
last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you".
The little girl replied no need for that
"there are two parachutes left. GMBuhari
asked her: "how come?" The little girl
replied: Goodluck Jonathan took my
school bag" thinking it was a
parachute.
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by DaBullIT(m): 6:12am On Feb 01, 2015
[size=18pt]NO SECOND TERM

GO BACK TO OTUOKE

[/size]
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by fkaz(m): 6:53am On Feb 01, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Give Me A 2nd Term And I Will Focus On Youth Development – Jonathan by bewla(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2015
Now i see the desperation in igbo community to keep aIzikiwe in power till 2021 so that our elders who no the story whole have die before they tell us the true story it will not happen in Jesus name u want to enslave me in my father land God forbid u want to no y i say 2021 now he will move for single time for president and make his six years don't say i don't tell U O

no to the wise serpent who look wick but dangerous when he attack Jonathan is a BUKANIA

Yoruba ronu kama ba sonu

(1) (Reply)

Bakare Bombshell: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As Vp Candidate / PDP Governorship Grand Rally; Obio/akpor LGA, Port Harcourt.(photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.