Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

BREAKING: Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP In Edo State (715 Views)

BREAKING: Commissioner Slumps, Dies While Jogging / Olusola Oke Dumps APC For AD / PDP In Bayelsa State Slam APC For Conduct During Gubernatorial Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP In Edo State by talktimi(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mr Dennis Idahosa, Commissioner for Investment and Public/Private Partnership in Edo, on Friday, defected to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Idahosa joined the PDP along with some leaders of the APC in Ovia South West Local Government Area of the State.

Idahosa, who was received into the PDP by the state Chairman, Mr Dan Orbih, said his defection was a prelude to his resignation as commissioner, which he said would follow soon.

He explained that he left the APC because of incessant abuse of President Goodluck Jonathan and Edo elders by Gov. Adams Oshiomhole.

The commissioner noted that he would immediately join forces with PDP in the state to galvanise support for the re-election of President Jonathan.

“The reason I am joining PDP is that I don’t agree with the way Oshiomhole abuses our elders and President Jonathan. I stand to support President Jonathan for the presidency.”

Idahosa said more serving commissioners in Oshiomhole’s cabinet have expressed willingness to join the PDP.

He noted that the PDP would harness the failures of Oshiomhole’s administration to the benefit of the party.

Idahosa appealed for tolerance among PDP supporters in the state, urging them to take the messages of political tolerance to every parts of the state.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/oshiomholes-commissioner-defects-pdp/

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP In Edo State by saaedlee: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
He can run to whereever he likes, it doesn't mean a thing.

Meanwhile, Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President.
Vote Change

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP In Edo State by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
He's presence/absent does not have any effect to the CHANGE we're currently experiencing

SaiBuhari
Re: BREAKING: Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP In Edo State by PDPblogger: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Adams Oshiomole used to be my best opposition governor due to his maturity in politics, but lately like most Buhari supporters, he has become abusive and bad mannered towards Mr president.

So sad.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP In Edo State by Gboliwe: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
PDPblogger:
Adams Oshiomole used to be my best opposition governor due to his maturity in politics, but lately like most Buhari supporters, he has become abusive and bad mannered towards Mr president.

So sad.

I had great regards for him too until the "go and die" saga. I am yet to recover from that singular pronouncement. It changed my entire view about him.

@topic, you are welcome honest and wise commissioner. The transformation train is unstoppable.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP In Edo State by sefe73(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
He has seen D light........welcome to D winning team.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP In Edo State by gebest: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please who is Dennis Idahosa?
Re: BREAKING: Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP In Edo State by gebest: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
sefe73:
He has seen D light........welcome to D winning team.
if u call PDP light, dat is u are blind.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Deaconess Roli Nere Uduaghan Calls On Deltans To Vote For Okowa / Polls: We Cannot Afford To Fail, Says Uduaghan / '200 Dead' As Regional Forces Battle Boko Haram. APF *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.