Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

How Can I Get Up To 1000 Unique Visitors In A Day? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Get Up To 1000 Unique Visitors In A Day? (1068 Views)

Drive Over 10,000 Unique Visitors To Your Blog/ Website / We Have Hit 153,000 Monthly Unique Visitors,up From 118,000 / Wearobo Hits 90,000 Unique Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Up To 1000 Unique Visitors In A Day? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please, can anyone tell me how to have 1000 unique visitors in my website? The domain name of my website is www.nickzom.com and I am seriously searching for investors. If you want to invest in my website please drop your email address. My website is unique and different. It performs calculations showing both the steps and answers.

Thanks!
Re: How Can I Get Up To 1000 Unique Visitors In A Day? by slimjoe007(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nickzom:
Please, can anyone tell me how to have 1000 unique visitors in my website? The domain name of my website is www.nickzom.com and I am seriously searching for investors. If you want to invest in my website please drop your email address. My website is unique and different. It performs calculations showing both the steps and answers.

Thanks!
hi went through your website and I must commend your efforts. will like to contact you as I can be of certain help to you.
quote me and drop a contact detail and I will get back to you. thanks
Re: How Can I Get Up To 1000 Unique Visitors In A Day? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2015
slimjoe007:

hi went through your website and I must commend your efforts. will like to contact you as I can be of certain help to you.
quote me and drop a contact detail and I will get back to you. thanks

Thanks a lot

Email Address - cidokonicholas@gmail.com
Phone - +2347039247359
Re: How Can I Get Up To 1000 Unique Visitors In A Day? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nickzom:

Thanks!

Well i am a pro when it comes to getting unique visitors. It is quite easy and people still don't understand that if you are looking unique visitors, there is no way you can get it for free but you can get it cheap.

I have various ways of helping you get that. I do not do website name submission because that is old fashioned. People still get results from this method but it is slow and very dependent on when the search engine approves, optimizes and begins to crawl your website. This comes when you have been able to deal with SEO and site optimization by yourself. Not also forgeting that it is stressful

I use two authentic method that i use to get maximum result for all my affiliate marketing and CPA marketing campaigns to get unique traffic and visits. All i count is clicks and not visits because it is the clicks that make me know the number of people who have visited my campaign and either bought or got into my mailing list. Yes some of us still make money from affiliate business. Its worth the time and money.

So if you are really interested, you must have a means of not only getting the traffic but also keeping it.

My two methods are paid for. One helps you drive the traffic and keep it and the other helps you drive traffic only. The second is usually used when you link directly to your affiliate url.

So if you are interested, please give me a call on 08176708291 or PIN: 2A598F8F.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Get Up To 1000 Unique Visitors In A Day? by Thehealth47: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
I also have a blog a health blog if you want to invest

www.healthforty.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Complete Verification Of Pin & Tax Info In US Adsense Account For Nigerians / Help! Forum Issues... / Bloggers Earning From Adsense, I Need Yah Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.