Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining (5317 Views)

Lotto Youngest Winner Suing Lottery Company For Ruining Her Life / Honourable Fijabi Finally Cry Out, My Life Is Been Threatened by MMM Members!!! / Crying - Jumia Is Ruining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by delesule(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Helo nairalanders,
Am Bamidele Sulaimon Alaba,
I reside in lagos Nigeria.I have been doing well before,I have made a lot of money through importation and other online business.But i have eating the money up and end up in debt.Most of my debt is from people that trusted me with their hard earned money.I cant face most of them because of shame.
Now am very angry with myself.The anger have made me to be ruining myself.I have taking up drinking in order to console myself,but i have been constituting nuisance .I have lost the respect that people around me had for me,Including my wife and children.Am not myself any more.
I need help to get going again.I want to be myself again.I want to redeem my image again.
I want you guys to multivate me.Give me advice on how i can get going again.
Please help me save my life.Your advice may be the key to restore my life back.
Note am not asking for financial help,just an advice and inspirations words.Inspire me with your words.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by olas24u(f): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
delesule:
Helo nairalanders,
I reside in lagos Nigeria.I have been doing well before,I have made a lot of money through importation and other online business.But i have eating the money up and end up in debt.Most of my debt is from people that trusted me with their hard earned money.I cant face most of them because of shame.
Now am very angry with myself.The anger have made me to be ruining myself.I have taking up drinking in order to console myself,but i have been constituting nuisance .I have lost the respect that people around me had for me,Including my wife and children.Am not myself any more.
I need help to get going again.I want to be myself again.I want to redeem my image again.
Note am not asking for financial help,just an advice and inspirations words.Inspire me with your words.
Thanks in advance.

Its never to late for anybody!

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by kolinz(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Try vomiting
Just do it again.
U deserve some medals for making it into bankruptcy.
Its ur turn to stay down.

Kip.drinking#

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
kolinz:
Try vomiting
Just do it again.

Kip.drinking#

o boi somtimes its good to use ur head

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by timawoku(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Please try and move away from your present location with the mindset of starting over again, it can give you the much needed tonic to focus and start life over again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by timawoku(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

o boi somtimes its good to use ur head
my brother leave the guy, you will know small boys with the things they yarn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
timawoku:
my brother leave the guy, you will know small boys with the things they yarn.

WHY

D GUY NEEDS HELP NOT CURSE
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Ploy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Close your eyes

Listen, be quiet!

Can you hear a thing?

The encouraging voice you want to hear comes from within. You can be better if you listen to your mind.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by timawoku(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

WHY

D GUY NEEDS HELP NOT CURSE
don't get me wrong!

I was referring to this guy
kolinz:
Try vomiting
Just do it again.
Kip.drinking#
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
timawoku:
don't get me wrong!

I was referring to this guy

ok bro im sorry

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Yames70(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Go and listen to inspirational preachings by Pastor Chris ( Christ Embassy) get dese ones:our walk of faith and God's consumate man? it has d abilityto pull u out of depression and give u a positive mindset to bounce back!
NB:I'm not a member of Christ Embassy, but when I'm down, I listen to those preachings alot.wish u the best!

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by iykepromotions: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
sorry for the state you found yourself, life is full of ups and downs, it's not always sweet and challenges must come whether you like it or not. the main important issue is how do you handle those challenges when it comes your way. my name is Ikenna obi, i have been in your shoes before, when i was doing very well in my business before and full of money. but unfortunately everything crashed. the worst part was that i can't even explain how my business and capital crashed. it was a frustrated and difficult time. friends and family disappeared. properties were sold just to pick up again. one thing is drinking alcohol never helps rather it further complicate issues. beleive in yourself, beleive you have done it before and that you will still do it again. the downfall of a man is not the end of his life. don't be carried away by the things you're seeing today, focus your eyes in the future and remember once there's life, there's hope. Thanks and goodluck

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by mayorall(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Get back on track, remain focus but sorry to say, you lack dedication. You were not dedicated and passionate enough. I made enquiry about your service last year. It took you 3 days to reply then I went on to another company.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by jamace(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
OP, you are not alone. Many are in same situation with you. Never lose hope.

Check this thread for more encouragement: https://www.nairaland.com/1347408/feeling-suicidal-come-here-first
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by dav8id(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
delesule:
Helo nairalanders,
Thanks in advance.

sorry bro
....add me on whatsapp ....i have something for you... you will still bounce back again

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by ehin(f): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
delesule:
Helo nairalanders,
Thanks in advance.
I have been there and I know how u feel but one thing u need to know is that God mercy is greater than any mistake one will ever make your greates victory is in ur future not ur past God is a god or restortion so look up to him.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
delesule:
Helo nairalanders,
Thanks in advance.
I'll advice you get the book Forgetting your Past by Bob Gass and read. Great piece to heal you... I pray God helps u
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by MizMyColi(f): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2015
Ploy:
Close your eyes

Listen, be quiet!

Can you hear a thing?

The encouraging voice you want to hear comes from within. You can be better if you listen to your mind.

#Bless

@Dele
After all is said and done, you're your best encourager.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by mekaboy(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2015
If u still have some money left. Travel down to ur village and declare war on ur enemies. 7days fast and prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by 555info: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2015
your problem is not spiritual don't let anybody deceive you. you problem is from yourself and only you can solve your problem. but i will give u an advice if u will take it.

Wake up your wife in the middle of night and ask her... if you had wronged her and the children as a husband. not because she is the cause of the problem but because while the money was there she might have saw many wrong steps you might have taken before now. she must have advice u one way or the other but your refused (pride). if there is any, plz seek her and the children forgiveness.

secondly, if you are living in a rented apartment.... plz relocate to another place more affordable. for instance if u are living in a 2 bedroom flat where u pay 300k/yr in Lagos. then move to where u can get the same apartment at 120k/yr. plz settle down there and start planning your life a fresh. there is nothing like rural area again once you are enlightening and have access to information (where internet can reach) my brother u can make it again.

Thirdly, run from friends....show me your friend and I will tell u whom u are...most of the friend you keep now are not good for you.

fourthly, Start having budget on everything you intend to do before the money arrives....family budget is very important.

fifth, ready to do any job except stealing and 419 and others that are bad for now. so as to raise capital for your business.

lastly, move closer to God and read life transforming books you can lay your hands on.

11 Likes

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by delesule(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
555info:
your problem is not spiritual don't let anybody deceive you. you problem is from yourself and only you can solve your problem. but i will give u an advice if u will take it.
Wake up your wife in the middle of night and ask her... if you had wronged her and the children as a husband. not because she is the cause of the problem but because while the money was there she might have saw many wrong steps you might have taken before now. she must have advice u one way or the other but your refused (pride). if there is any, plz seek her and the children forgiveness.
secondly, if you are living in a rented apartment.... plz relocate to another place more affordable. for instance if u are living in a 2 bedroom flat where u pay 300k/yr in Lagos. then move to where u can get the same apartment at 120k/yr. plz settle down there and start planning your life a fresh. there is nothing like rural area again once you are enlightening and have access to information (where internet can reach) my brother u can make it again.
Thirdly, run from friends....show me your friend and I will tell u whom u are...most of the friend you keep now are not good for you.
fourthly, Start having budget on everything you intend to do before the money arrives....family budget is very important.
fifth, ready to do any job except stealing and 419 and others that are bad for now. so as to raise capital for your business.
lastly, move closer to God and read life transforming books you can lay your hands on.
Thanks you gave me a good tonic.God bless you.
MizMyColi:

#Bless
@Dele
After all is said and done, you're your best encourager.
Thanks
polymathic:
I'll advice you get the book Forgetting your Past by Bob Gass and read. Great piece to heal you... I pray God helps u
I will surely do
ehin:
I have been there and I know how u feel but one thing u need to know is that God mercy is greater than any mistake one will ever make your greates victory is in ur future not ur past God is a god or restortion so look up to him.
Thanks for the kind word and encouragement
jamace:
OP, you are not alone. Many are in same situation with you. Never lose hope.
Check this thread for more encouragement: https://www.nairaland.com/1347408/feeling-suicidal-come-here-first
Thanks bros
dav8id:

sorry bro
....add me on whatsapp ....i have something for you... you will still bounce back again
Thanks my Oga,AM not on whassapp for now.You can reach me on 08088260405.Thanks boss.
mayorall:
Get back on track, remain focus but sorry to say, you lack dedication. You were not dedicated and passionate enough. I made enquiry about your service last year. It took you 3 days to reply then I went on to another company.
My oga i will work on my passion.Thanks.
I want to thank every other person that have contributed to the thread ,thanks for your kind advices and recommendations

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Inkredible(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Finally you are back Mr Bamidele sulemon or whatever the heck your name is..........
You are still in custody of my money which I paid you to help me move my goods from Lagos to Enugu sometime in October last year..... I paid in the sum of #4000 naira to your account in First bank with the Acc name Bamidele sulemon..... And after that, you servered contact with me. All efforts made to reach out to you proved abortive....

All I want is my MONEY BACK..........

Attached below is my screen shot of my posts on your thread......

Cc ymodulus, thespecialone

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by ddeston(m): 12:16am On Aug 02, 2015
Hello Mr.

I don't really have much to say, all I want to tell you is, you arent the first to go broke after making millions neither would you be the last,

I was almost commiting suicide too, early this year. But I had to pause for some time and think, this money I am crying over that I have lost was actually made by me oooo.

Which means I can still do it again that was how I started back again. And things have been fine over here too

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by infofta(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2015
You can start all over again. Sometimes things get worse to get better. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. In no distant time this your situation will be a thing of the past if you re-focus and ready to start again. Most importantly don't cheat people of their money. Trust in God.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by delesule(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Inkredible:
Finally you are back Mr Bamidele sulemon or whatever the heck your name is..........
You are still in custody of my money which I paid you to help me move my goods from Lagos to Enugu sometime in October last year..... I paid in the sum of #4000 naira to your account in First bank with the Acc name Bamidele sulemon..... And after that, you servered contact with me. All efforts made to reach out to you proved abortive....

All I want is my MONEY BACK..........

Attached below is my screen shot of my posts on your thread......

Cc ymodulus, thespecialone
Hello my good friend,
am really sorry about your money.It unfortunate it happen like that.I don't mean to swindled you with your money .
Please accept my apology.
Could you do me a favour?
add me on whatsapp with 08088260405.
Thanks for your patients and understanding.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by delesule(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
infofta:
You can start all over again. Sometimes things get worse to get better. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. In no distant time this your situation will be a thing of the past if you re-focus and ready to start again. Most importantly don't cheat people of their money. Trust in God.
Thanks my good friend. I don't meant to cheat people with their money.All people that I have their money with me,their money was lost in the course of my business due to my carelessness and lack of foresight. Am ready to return their money to them.
I would have returned their money if not the setback I had just of recent.Everyone of them are on my mind.
Mr.Felai, Mariam from joint importation group one and this my good friend above.
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Inkredible(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
delesule:

Hello my good friend,
am really sorry about your money.It unfortunate it happen like that.I don't mean to swindled you with your money .
Please accept my apology.
Could you do me a favour?
add me on whatsapp with 08088260405.
Thanks for your patients and understanding.

Your wickedness knows no end delesule. ...... here u sound remorseful buh after adding you on WhatsApp, u told stories and finally resorted to dodging my calls... you blatantly switch your line off whenever I call you. My God pass you oga......

you no go see better bros...
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by mayorall(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Inkredible:

Your wickedness knows no end delesule. ...... here u sound remorseful buh after adding you on WhatsApp, u told stories and finally resorted to dodging my calls... you blatantly switch your line off whenever I call you. My God pass you oga......

you no go see better bros...

Anyone can have problem my friend. Understood you've been patient. No vex oga. Please drop your account details.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by Inkredible(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
mayorall:

Anyone can have problem my friend. Understood you've been patient. No vex oga. Please drop your account details.

I cant just drop my acount details here sir. I can mail it to you if you drop your mail address. Thanks
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by emilyone(f): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
mayorall:

Have you verified the op's claim of being in some serious financial mess before trying to settle his debt
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by delesule(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
emilyone:

Have you verified the op's claim of being in some serious financial mess before trying to settle his debt
I wouldn't lied about my situation
But I have contacted him.
Will settle him on Monday
Thanks
Re: Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining by mayorall(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
emilyone:

We are both in same line of business. Moreover he discussed with the guy already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inflation Pushes Up To 21.47% In Nov – NBS / eBAYNaiJA (www.ebay-ng.com) / Grant! Grant!! Grant!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.