Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (40566 Views)

Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) / For The Ladies Only (ladies Zone) / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by AspDrone(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Laughing excessive bawo?
See nothing wrong in that
Just say how you want ur lady to pretend when ure around.... U r not qualify to speak on our behalf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by souljaboi51(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2015
apart from the last 3, i dont agree with the rest.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Missonas(f): 11:01am On Feb 01, 2015
Do all jare.Be yourself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by cfc: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
"• Laughing excessively
Control the length you laugh in front of us. When
we’re not around, you can laugh and bring down
the roof if you wish. I was talking to a lady and she
laughed so loud that she didn’t know when she
polluted."

LDTMB cheesy"• Laughing excessively
Control the length you laugh in front of us. When
we’re not around, you can laugh and bring down
the roof if you wish. I was talking to a lady and she
laughed so loud that she didn’t know when she
polluted."

LDTMB
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Missmossy(f): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Some of the points don't really make sense, l love laughing to a fault grin won't pretend i don't because of any guy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by BlackLeopard(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ladies don't worry about laughing, guys that are jealous of fun deserve being laughed at anyway. cool
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Oluwarantiwa(f): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Story for babalawo
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by yollychika(f): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Real love can stand all most all the aforementioned
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by MrCritique: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
it is quiet shocking how some people sit down in the comfort of their hideouts and figure out foolish ways to constrict the freedom of others all in the name of "appropriate behaviour". In this age where people feel the joy and fun of expressing themselves in the presence of their love ones, i wonder how this thread is relevant today. for God's sake this is not 1921. Is this thread not making stereotypes of women who are already catching hell in the hands of men in a male dominating world? Is it really fair to make women act and live by unfairly prescribed standards that are imposed on them by men?In an advance world, where equality is still a fierce issue of debate, the last thing we should be doing is prescribe how
women should behave in the presence of men. This makes no sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Teeboy22(m): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
rubbish
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Evanshyginus323(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2015
K9blunt:
As for me o , I love to laugh , so if that one mean say you are put off by it *opens door* you got the green light.
I love foreign movies (not telemundo, sheesh) and if that wan puts u off you can scram

Otherwise nice post op. *winks*

Which means u don't love the man b'cos if u do, u will dance to his tune.........
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by K9blunt(f): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Evanshyginus323:

Which means u don't love the man b'cos if u do, u will dance to his tune.........
Wrong, i cant dance to his tune and then loose my identity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) / Why Are You Not Married? / 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.