Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? (26742 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / How Many Did You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
If we could survive when we were bachelors,why not.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by lonelydora: 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nooooooo
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by faitheverest(f): 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
I wont even agree grin

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Tashaamania(f): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
My husband can't stay. Not because he can't cook or take care of himself.
Basically, all he wants me to do is wake-up by his side, happy every morning. smiley

He won't even be able to eat because we have grown used to eating together over the years.
awwwwwwwwwwhhhh sooo cute!!
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Truckpusher(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tashaamania:

awwwwwwwwwwhhhh sooo cute!!
Marry you no gree now see as you dey shout. tongue
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Tashaamania(f): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Marry you no gree now see as you dey shout. tongue
why you go dey propose with abokii ring kwanu? tongue

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by vega84(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Am nt married yet, bt I dnt think 1week is such a long time. Besides I hav been taking care of myself fr yrs nw.
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Forwetinnah: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
martyns303:
Frankly He's just being lazy.

How was he surviving before he got married? After marriage he relinquished basic responsibilities such as cooking, cleaning etc solely to his wife

These are the reasons why a couple should do chores together. Cos she can be sick, pregnant, had a baby etc.
I hope he appreciates her more after coming to the realization.

Guys your wife/fiancee/GF is not a machine or a paid maid, if you can't do all those chores. How do you expect her to do them all alone and she's the weaker sex?

Here's a few tip on how i share chores.

1. Follow her to the market, am terrible at pricing things so I don't even bother, but I carry the bags, by watching, I now know how much a particular item should cost on average. I can now help ones a while with market, tho she always say they cheated me.

2. Am with her in the kitchen, I help dice okra, clean fresh fish, blend tomatoes etc. Now am a pro in cooking.

3. We clean together, Saturday being a major cleaning day.

4. I wash my own jean, and help with hers, while she washes all our clothes that require hand wash, she is very meticulous. Boxers, bedspread, towels etc goes to the washing machine.

Like my mom will tell us her male children, "men don't NEED respect, it is women who need it, between a man and a woman, the man will always be respected, he doesn't need what he already has"

God bless you. Your type is rare , men mostly look for women to take care of them which is wrong, very wrong G. Why should one expect to get what they can't give??

3 Likes

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
sauceny:
If we could survive when we were bachelors,why not.
Which kind survival, we just dey rugged ham ni o
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Meel: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
My dad stayed 1 year and some month in d south south when he first got a new job, he didn't come home neither did my mum went to see him. So it no big deal, he comes home monthly now sef.
There is no big deal in it. Only a male that is lazy will not Survive.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
shevon:
^^My brother, it goes beyond the house chores. What about the companionship?
I barely survived it the last time my wife traveled for 3 weeks. Those were the three roughest weeks in my life. It was so bad that people that I don't speak with in the office were forced to come and ask me "Hope there is no problem"
The truth be told, any man can stay without their wife for a period if only they will live long enough to tell the story.
But same can not be said for guys that have extracurricular activities with the reserve side chick's. Those ones can even survive a lifetime without their wives.
God bless you!
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Funjosh(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Am not married so I don't know for not. lipsrsealed
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yes I can
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by wudpeka(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
I 1ce lived as a bachelor, so I c no big deal if my wife 'steps' out for a week. . . Itz a tough 1 though
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by JoBabs(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hell NO, I can'† live for a week without my woman ooo, or else na †o go find another babe be dat....
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by searider(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
It all depends on the kind of wife you are married to. If you are married to a troublesome and nagging wife, one can stay even a year without missing her.

I have seen a situation where men refuse to come home from work becaause of their kind of wife. Mek person no go marry woman wey go give am high BP.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
HELL NO!!!!
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by immaculatengang(f): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
my parents?? hmmm dad always travel with his life "wife"o if I hear say he mistakenly leave her at home just expect him back no matter what time it is.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by tivta(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Any man who has lived alone will have no problem coping without his wife for even years. As far as am concerned, its only men with low self worth that can't cope without their wives for just one week. What happens is she is sick? Posted outside? I have a married friend whose wife is in us yet he is in nigeria. So what's the fuss about? Such men should just grow up. I would have understood if it was a woman complaining. Na wa for some men sha.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by mkoabiola: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
NL,a forunm where bppu can tell lies

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by tivta(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
esoboy875:
I can't stay because my wife is my back bone. Stayin witout her is lik punishing myself witout ar present. I pray 4 God to help me wit an understdin woman.
. I doubt if you lived single for a while to feel like this. If you have tasted real independence, you won't miss her just because she is gone for one week.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by ocelot2006(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
My wife hasn't been with me for over 4 months....I'm still alive.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
striktlymi:
My ex best friend is really cracking me up. He has been 'styling' for the wife for a while now....

Just recently the wife had to travel to take care of some very important stuff.

After forming 'Super man' for about a week, he called me yesterday and said:

"Emma I just realized that I can't take care of myself.... this lady should hurry up and come back.."

I couldn't help but laugh...

So married dudes, is it same for you?

What are those things your wife helps out with that you think you can't do for yourself?
At the Bolded, what does that even mean? Ex- best friend? SMH undecided
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
machinegundammy:

Which kind survival, we just dey rugged ham ni o

Thatz ur way,nt mine.
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by tpwealth(m): 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin
adorable29:
Most men who have hidden agendas really don't mind. Infact, they insist their wives travel sef. There are some who work their transfers out of the State so they can be free to bask in the stupidity of their adulterous ways.

grin
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Balkan(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
My wife made herself irrelevant.
My house help does the whole work.
Makes my food and always there for me.

I really don't miss my wife again.

5 Likes

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Blitz888(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
It ain't gonna be easy oo. We don become inseparable Siamese twins.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by makzeze: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
I stayed for 10 months without my wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Child Abuse And Street Hawking In Nigeria. / Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... / Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.