Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? (26737 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / How Many Did You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by esoboy875(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Edusouls:
shhh you can stay and manage ur life,dont put so much trust in a woman, cos when the dissapointment comes, it will be heart failure for you....
Sori oh........ because I must trust my incoming wife anytym, anywher nd anyday. Dere mayb a lot of women outsider dere bt dere is only one woman 4 me. So others may nd can disappoint bt she (my incoming wife) can't. Tnks

4 Likes

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by ejikeme(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
lol we all know men can't survive when their wives die. That's why they remarry in less than 6months. grin

remarrying most time is never the answer. there is this guy in my former hood who sent two different women packing. he later owned up that living makes no meaning two him. he seems to be looking for that connection he had with his late wife in the women he sent packing. not easy on both side though.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by madeinnigeria: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
@matyns303 wrote one of the most constructive replies to a topic I'v eva seen
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by martyns303(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
rokiatu:
wow this is super amazing. God bless you and your wife manh.

Thanks, we are not legally married tho. So am not sure I can call her my wife, we have been dating for four years now.

I am currently away on a course, and we are both still very young. Hopefully within months of my return we will get things official.
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
martyns303:

Thanks, we are not legally married tho. So am not sure I can call her my wife, we have been dating for four years now.

I am currently away on a course, and we are both still very young. Hopefully within months of my return we will get things official.
All the best my dear.
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by tulk2mi: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ezeanna:

Na wa o....
Part of your furniture? Just pray your wifey doesn't stumble upon this post or you go know the true meaning of inyanga dey sleep, trouble come wake am.
Dont get it twisted my friend, what I meant is this, take for example you take down ur flat screen TV down from d wall where it normally is in ur sitting room. Any time u walk into ur sitting room, u will noticed d void cause by d absence of ur TV. Her absence causes a void. and even if my wife stumble on this and takes offence, she has already 4given me of all my sins even b4 I commit them. Dats how sweet she is * grins*
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Oahray: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
I can't smiley

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Adaezeagu(f): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
mumumugu:
As long as i got a side chick. I can survive a year without her
akuna man
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Originalsly: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
I can do almost everything for myself...but the one thing ...d one thing I find sooo hard....that I depend on her...is when I am watching football.....I never get up before the game is over.....and if not she...who else can I trust to ehmmm.....keep refilling my glass with ice cold beer? But that's just me...to each his own!
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by ejikeme(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Adaezeagu:
akuna man

lwkmfh!!!!
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by veave(f): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
Originalsly:
I can do almost everything for myself...but the one thing ...d one thing I find sooo hard....that I depend on her...is when I am watching football.....I never get up before the game is over.....and if not she...who else can I trust to ehmmm.....keep refilling my glass with ice cold beer? But that's just me...to each his own!

shocked shocked shocked
So, you mean to say you have not sent her packing because of her bar tending skills? embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by ifeojobas(f): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
mumumugu:

I stand corrected, but in a real marriage (one where everything is good but the man still insists on having a woman by the side), a side chick can never ever replace your wife.

There are just somethings your side chick will never do, it's then you'll start missing your wife... That's why men always say that there's girlfriend material and then there's wife material.
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Ezeanna: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
tulk2mi:

Dont get it twisted my friend, what I meant is this, take for example you take down ur flat screen TV down from d wall where it normally is in ur sitting room. Any time u walk into ur sitting room, u will noticed d void cause by d absence of ur TV. Her absence causes a void. and even if my wife stumble on this and takes offence, she has already 4given me of all my sins even b4 I commit them. Dats how sweet she is * grins*

lolz......
I hear you... Wifey must be doubly sweet for her to enjoy being classified in the same category with her hubby's TV set.

Can't say I envy her!

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by ejikeme(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
veave:

shocked shocked shocked
So, you mean to say you have not sent her packing because of her bar tending skills? embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin

lol....i knew you will say something
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Edusouls(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
u must be a very young man and a dreamer, when you grow u gather more experience of life...
esoboy875:

Sori oh........ because I must trust my incoming wife anytym, anywher nd anyday. Dere mayb a lot of women outsider dere bt dere is only one woman 4 me. So others may nd can disappoint bt she (my incoming wife) can't. Tnks

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Truckpusher(m): 12:06am On Feb 02, 2015
3cycle:

As a prostitute, yes they can. grin
Explain that please. smiley

How do you really mean? and I want an answer and I want it now.
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Truckpusher(m): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

why you go dey propose with abokii ring kwanu? tongue
grin Love dey see road again? abeg any ring wey I carry come, make you first talk say i gree, den I fit begin plaster you with those 18 and 20 carat diamond. grin

At least make I first confirm every every,you sef you dey feel me na?cheesy tongue
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by jesusjewel1(f): 12:50am On Feb 02, 2015
mumumugu:
undecided....username at work

2 Likes

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 02, 2015
martyns303:
Frankly He's just being lazy.

How was he surviving before he got married? After marriage he relinquished basic responsibilities such as cooking, cleaning etc solely to his wife

These are the reasons why a couple should do chores together. Cos she can be sick, pregnant, had a baby etc.
I hope he appreciates her more after coming to the realization.

Guys your wife/fiancee/GF is not a machine or a paid maid, if you can't do all those chores. How do you expect her to do them all alone and she's the weaker sex?

Here's a few tip on how i share chores.

1. Follow her to the market, am terrible at pricing things so I don't even bother, but I carry the bags, by watching, I now know how much a particular item should cost on average. I can now help ones a while with market, tho she always say they cheated me.

2. Am with her in the kitchen, I help dice okra, clean fresh fish, blend tomatoes etc. Now am a pro in cooking.

3. We clean together, Saturday being a major cleaning day.

4. I wash my own jean, and help with hers, while she washes all our clothes that require hand wash, she is very meticulous. Boxers, bedspread, towels etc goes to the washing machine.

Like my mom will tell us her male children, "men don't NEED respect, it is women who need it, between a man and a woman, the man will always be respected, he doesn't need what he already has"
God bless ur mom plenty plenty for dat. It proves she brought up decent men

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by precisionindepth: 6:20am On Feb 02, 2015
martyns303:

How was he surviving before he got married? After marriage he relinquished basic responsibilities such as cooking, cleaning etc solely to his wife

These are the reasons why a couple should do chores together. Cos she can be sick, pregnant, had a baby etc.

Guys your wife/fiancee/GF is not a machine or a paid maid, if you can't do all those chores. How do you expect her to do them all alone and she's the weaker sex?

1. Follow her to the market, am terrible at pricing things so I don't even bother, but I carry the bags, by watching, I now know how much a particular item should cost on average. I can now help ones a while with market, tho she always say they cheated me.

2. Am with her in the kitchen, I help dice okra, clean fresh fish, blend tomatoes etc. Now am a pro in cooking.

4. I wash my own jean, and help with hers, while she washes all our clothes that require hand wash, she is very meticulous. Boxers, bedspread, towels etc goes to the washing machine.

Like my mom will tell us her male children, "men don't NEED respect, it is women who need it, between a man and a woman, the man will always be respected, he doesn't need what he already has"
with men like this, there won't b stories of divorce again.happily we shall all live.

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by veave(f): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2015
ejikeme:

lol....i knew you will say something

grin grin grin
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by gcey2k(m): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2015
martyns303:

This post is Gold.... and I will archive it...

By the way, thanks MarvellousGod for making me see this...

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Tashaamania(f): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin Love dey see road again? abeg any ring wey I carry come, make you first talk say i gree, den I fit begin plaster you with those 18 and 20 carat diamond. grin

At least make I first confirm every every,you sef you dey feel me na?cheesy tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Truckpusher(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

grin grin grin
You dun show me your 32 o. cheesy
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Tashaamania(f): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
You dun show me your 32 o. cheesy

shey you no like am? cheesy
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
angry
Niggas here be forming macho macho! Na their type dey tell madam to hurry and come home.

...nairalanders be pretending since 1 AD

angry

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Truckpusher(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

shey you no like am? cheesy
Why not ?
Only a frustrated man frowns when a woman flashes her teeth. grin

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by tulk2mi: 12:15am On Feb 03, 2015
Ezeanna:

lolz......
I hear you... Wifey must be doubly sweet for her to enjoy being classified in the same category with her hubby's TV set.

Can't say I envy her!

Oh she knows shes got so much value in my life, just try to get above the classification. grin grin grin
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by snowblaq(f): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
martyns303:

...if there was a love option on nairaland....i would love ur post...
Re: Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? by Billiondoe: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
mumumugu:
Read read ur bible...u need jesus..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married As A Virgin, Married For Love Yet..... / Child Abuse And Street Hawking In Nigeria. / Motherly Vs Fatherly Love/care, Who Among Them Cared More 4 You? See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.