Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nickzom Is In The Search For Investors - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nickzom Is In The Search For Investors (816 Views)

Opportunity For Investors, Medical Practitioners, Scientist And Enterprenuers / Looking For Investors For Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nickzom Is In The Search For Investors by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nickzom is an online web application software that meets the needs of so many individuals in the world with regards to providing solutions to calculations on Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Switches or Converters and a lot more to come in the future.

Nickzom was first launched online on the 2nd of December, 2013 and has been put to work on different occasions to satisfy the needs of its awesome customers in every way and form. Nickzom also participated in the development of numerous educative android apps in the year 2014.

Below are the list of the apps published on Google Play Store under the name of Idoko Nicholas Chinazom:

1.   Math Solver

2.   Physics Solver

3.   Mechanics Solver

4.   Surd Calculator

5.   Temperature Converter

6.   Base Switch

7.   Coordinate Switch

Nickzom also surpassed its target in the year 2014 by the launching of its website all over the world on different servers under the license of the award winning domain host www.godaddy.com with a domain name of www.nickzom.com on the 18th of December, 2014.

In this new recent updated Nickzom web application there are a variety of individual standalone applications that could perform calculations on so many topics of Mechanics, Basic Electrical, Linear Algebra, Statistics, Surd Operations etc.

I will not fail to also inform you that Nickzom has been operated single handedly by Idoko Nicholas Chinazom, CEO and Founder of Nickzom. He has and is still dedicating his resources for the success of this outstanding web application. He has bundled down a sum of approximately N200,000 to bring Nickzom to its current state. Noting that www.nickzom.com is the first of its kind.

I am presently facing a problem of finance and I am sourcing for fund to promote Nickzom with a targeted amount of N500,000 all around the globe for a better tomorrow.

There are four ways in which you could kindly help me out:

·         By donating a certain amount of your choice out of goodwill with no interest

·         By loaning a certain amount of your choice with simple interest at the rate of 30% per annum (can be negotiated).

·         By advertising anything of your choice that is JUST and ACCEPTABLE BY ALL in any of my web pages for N4000 for every 24 hours.

. By directing me to anyone that could help me

I pledge to make good use of your money for the promotion and enhancement of Nickzom to the whole world.

I also pledge to be successful and make you very proud.

My target for 2015:

·         Make Nickzom known throughout the whole world

·         Have at least 5 people under my payroll

·         Reach an average of 15,000,000 unique visitors per month

·         Take full charge of the advertisement going on in my website.

·         Have nothing less than 10,000 added web applications in Nickzom

I sincerely hope you support me because I have the vision and ambition to move the world through Nickzom.

You can contact me through my email address - cidokonicholas@gmail.com or my phone - +2347039247359

Thanks
Re: Nickzom Is In The Search For Investors by wip7: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Impressive and you have tried. I checked the site and did perform some calculations. Kindly add donate button linked to your Paypal or account on your site.

You can also improve on the interface and group the apps as shown below.

Re: Nickzom Is In The Search For Investors by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
wip7:
Impressive and you have tried. I checked the site and did perform some calculations. Kindly add donate button linked to your Paypal or account on your site.

You can also improve on the interface and group the apps as shown below.

Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

2016 Investor Prospects Cntd / An Alternative For Bankers And Job-seekers. / Room To Let In Gwagwalada, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.