Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Who Was More Foolish GEJ Or GMB ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was More Foolish GEJ Or GMB ? (585 Views)

If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay / Nigeria Bankrupt Because Of A Foolish Policy, Says Emir Sanusi / GEJ Or GMB Who Is More Intelligent? See Pix Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was More Foolish GEJ Or GMB ? by wheesin(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
A plane was about to crash and there were only two parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were three people in it, GEJ,BUHARI and a little school girl.
first it was President Jonathan and he said: " I'm the smartest president in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me in otuoke". So he took one and left. Then it was Muhammadu Buhari, and a little school girl. Then Buhari said to the little girl " hey little girl, you know i cant die now pha,i am too young to die pha...i have an election to win at all cost and i must do that. So i have to take this parachute to save my life.. bye little gial.

So he took the last one and left the little girl on the crashing plane. But instead of crying the little girl laughed and smiled..one of those selfish bAztard mistook her school bag for a parachute, meaning she has a parachute left for her to use.

Now who do you think was foolish enough to take her school bag ??
undecided
Re: Who Was More Foolish GEJ Or GMB ? by mgbeketoto: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
GMB!
There is no fool LIKE AND OLD FOOL! grin
A fool at 70 is a DEAD ONE!!! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9vEsDOIUMk
Re: Who Was More Foolish GEJ Or GMB ? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
wheesin:
A plane was about to crash and there were only two parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were three people in it, GEJ,BUHARI and a little school girl.
first it was President Jonathan and he said: " I'm the smartest president in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me in otuoke". So he took one and left. Then it was Muhammadu Buhari, and a little school girl. Then Buhari said to the little girl " hey little girl, you know i cant die now pha,i am too young to die pha...i have an election to win at all cost and i must do that. So i have to take this parachute to save my life.. bye little gial.

So he took the last one and left the little girl on the crashing plane. But instead of crying the little girl laughed and smiled..one of those selfish bAztard mistook her school bag for a parachute, meaning she has a parachute left for her to use.

Now who do you think was foolish enough to take her school bag ??
undecided

The foolish person is the one who paid your school fees (that's if you attended any) and the one who wasted his spperm....grin

(No offeinse my broda grin lol)
Re: Who Was More Foolish GEJ Or GMB ? by madridguy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Someone sent me this today on bb the laugh no be small.
Re: Who Was More Foolish GEJ Or GMB ? by saaedlee: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bia, shey if I say the CLUELESS one, the one possesed by ogbanje spirits, you would know who am referring to?
Re: Who Was More Foolish GEJ Or GMB ? by Ikengawo: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose The Presidential Election Four Times PART 1--femi Aribisala / Buhari To Jonathan: Account For $20billion Missing Oil Fund / PDP With Their Advert Again Oooo On NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.