Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! (2766 Views)

PDP Does Not Want Elections In Borno, Alleges State Government / Another Nigerian's Take On AIT Anti-buhari Documentary/ PDP Misrule.... / The Documentary PDP Did Not Want You To See (Viewer Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
YOU WILL NOT REMAIN THE SAME AFTER WATCHING THIS CLIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb3VHCcgXL0&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by thaoriginator: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
H
Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Fowl yansh don open....grin

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by Profkunlexxy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by bisi16(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
E..
Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by Kagarko(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
with or without the documentary Nigeria and Nigerians needs change and will vote GMB/PYO come FEBUHARI .

9 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Revealing.
Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by motherlode: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Guys and gals, dad and mum, bachelors and spinsters.................... let's not be carried away by the so called documentary which the PDP sponsored television station keeps playing on air for us to watch, they can't play the last minute trick on us and think it will work because we are all armed with our PVC's to fight against the govt of cluelessness, unemployment, insecurity, fake programs i.e. SURE-P, stealing is not corruption, deception, e.t.c

5 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Front page thing

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by olamonsor2: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Seun front page.
Pple must c dis.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by Bevista: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
wink
Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Seun front page ooo

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by SweetJoystick(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hmm interesting

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by minister2015: 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
PVC: Pertinent to Vote out Cluelessness.
SAI BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by ionsman: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
I dont need any documentary. .....I am voting out GEJ....

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
ionsman:
I dont need any documentary. .....I am voting out GEJ....
Bro,u dey vex o grin

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by legendsilver(m): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Without documentary, Nigerians don't want Gej. Now that there is a documentary, few Nigerians that wanted to vote for him will automatically refrain from wasting their vote for the clueless one come #Febuhari
Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by baybeeboi: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
with or without Documentary am voting GEJ.
Even Buhari himself can feel the fresh air .
Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by san316(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wallahi I feel ashamed for gej. the guy is so wacky.

Journalist: what are you doing about insecurity?
GEJ: We are working on it... we are working on it.
Journalist: 3000 people have been killed..
GEJ: Errrm... I think you need to go and update your record.

me: damn! who says that?!!!

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by smsshola(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
This documentary is too visible to be real..no PDP will watch it and remain the same.Let vote any governor,honorable,senators and president out of govt so dey will no power belong to the people..pls how can I save it help me op or download..

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by GetUmad: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Watched the documentary, funny though, its more of a major indictment on APC states. Most of the clips, esp that of crimes and poverty are well-known graphics from APC Governed states. The slum in Lagos, the 2011 post election violence perpetrated by Buhari goons. Except of some gaffes by the President.

The documentary, in my opinion, could have been better than that.

Chai, that GEJ man aint composed and co-ordinated at all. Imagine him goofing, saying power supply was one area people can attest to that his govt had done well when he was questioned about no visible improvement on that sector. He said and i quote " Thats one area nigerians are quite pleased with the govt, thats one area, one area that even civil society agree that the govt has kept his promise"........ Not even" one of the(uncountable) areas" lol.
Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by smsshola(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
beopened:
YOU WILL NOT REMAIN THE SAME AFTER WATCHING THIS CLIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb3VHCcgXL0&feature=youtu.be

op I need to save this video please how can I do that..before son say I shu produce incidence now abeg..this is urgent.

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by jingh(f): 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
olamonsor2:
Seun front page.
Pple must c dis.
for where ??
just pull traffic yourself
Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by Sanchez01: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
[size=14pt]Being an extremely sensitive person, I couldn't help bu let out tears when I saw thousands of youths in that video tussling papers. Worst of all, he could not answer Christaine Amanpour's questions. Jonathan has nothing to prove and it's obvious this man is on a mission to cripple Nigeria.

#InGMBWeBelieve
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by EdCure: 12:01am On Feb 01, 2015
This is what Nigerians need to see.
I must share this to lots of my facebook friends. No matter how long it takes.

4 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by pressplay55: 12:39am On Feb 01, 2015
who cares.....GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by Castos(m): 12:57am On Feb 01, 2015
APC can go any length for all I care. GEJ is our man.
Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by nationwide1(m): 1:24am On Feb 01, 2015
I see many APC warlords crying for a week from February 14.
Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by reaky(m): 1:42am On Feb 01, 2015
I don't know why this APC is making noise
Abeg make I ask O
Don't they know what second tenure is?
Is it not in d electorate constitution?

GEJ till 2019

I advice u APC
Save this money for something better
Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by adenitemi: 2:22am On Feb 01, 2015
Everyone has to watch this video. At least, it refreshes our memory and reminds us of what we have collectively endured as a people over the last 5 years. We can't take more. We shouldn't take more.

The poverty is of epic proportion despite our collective wealth and the fact that God blessed us the last few years with crude oil prices that averaged over $110 per barrel. If the 'good times' were still badfor the masses, what will befall us in the coming times when crude prices will hover around $50?

Tears almost stream down one's face when the guys in the interview where they killed a stranded whale said "I eat it yesterday but my stomach worry me but I enjoy the fish"

Another said "I used it to do some suya, very delicious. It is smelling? The smell does not mean anything!"

The other one said "We hope another fish will come so that we can pounce on it very well"

Thank God February is here. Our destiny is in our hands. We shall overcome! God help us all!

Cc Seun Barcanista...kindly move thread to FP

3 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! This Is The Documentary Pdp Does Not Want You To Watch!!!! by omenka(m): 3:12am On Feb 01, 2015
Oboy!!! This is badd! cry

How do people really make up their minds to support someone like this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged / Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas, Not A No Man's Land / photo of sule lamido,kwankwaso,ganduje and shekaru, when they were boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.