Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience (3381 Views)

Can A Bad First Kiss Experience Wth Ur New Bae Kill Ur Feelings For Him Or Her? / Stolen Kiss,share Your Experience / Share Your First Kiss Experience. How Was It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
It happened in like 3 years ago, the guy was a close friend then plus he had a crush on me cheesy he promised to take me and my roomies out, (he became friends to my roomies along the way).
As a girl that likes pepper soup and sminoff so much I told him to take all of us to a joint. Fast forward to 8.30pm we were all set to follow him(4 in all) grin
There was no pepper soup so we opted for suya embarassed I drank almost 3 bottles of sminoff that night while my frnds drank 2each. We told him Twas time to go as soon as it was 10.30pm and he agreed to see us off since the joint was just a walkable distance to my lodge.
We got to my lodge and I was still thanking him when I felt a wet lips on top of mine shocked lol, twas a surprise tho I didn't kiss him back, I felt helpless cos I didn't know what to do at that time, being the typical shy girl I just stylishly walked into my room without saying anything.
Twas later that night I told him on 2go that I was angry with him, this funny dude asked me why undecidedI asked why he had to kiss me knowing fully well that I have a boyfriend, he said sorry that he likes me so much smiley
He came to my lodge on my birthday and he looked into my eye and asked me 'so u got angry cos I kissed u?' i told him YES cool
Being the good girl kinda gf I told my bf about it ;DI couldn't keep it.
Let's hear yours kiss
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Dotwillis1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
.told ur b.f? Realy? .xo wat ws ya b.f's reactn?
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by iceberylin(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Booked...

Kingtom quote me when e reach Fp
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dotwillis1:
.told ur b.f? Realy? .xo wat ws ya b.f's reactn?
He was not cool about it
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Dotwillis1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
classicB:

He was not cool about it
the relatnshp wud v ended thr if it wr 2 b me

1 Like

Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by fuckshit: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
bloody fücking looking for mine; it was fücking stolen; can't fücking share: grin grin
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dotwillis1:
the relatnshp wud v ended thr if it wr 2 b me
Lol, cos of a stolen kiss? She was honest enough to tell u in the first place
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by djeezy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Reading comments.
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Medunah: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
So u knew u had bf wen u asked him to take u and ur battalions to pepper soup joint, issokay!!

20 Likes

Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Equado(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Medunah:
So u knew u had bf wen u asked him to take u and ur battalions to pepper soup joint, issokay!!
nor mind the girl,na thief the worry am.

9 Likes

Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by agoadiv(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
ever tried to surprise a girl with a kiss and immediately ur lips near her own she push u..

chaiiiiiigrin
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by dstnd: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
lol....wot is stolen kiss....
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
So you have bf when u are eating isi ewu and 3 bottles of sminnoff for u and 2 each for your friends...na only God go judge u sad

8 Likes

Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by chigoizie7(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Medunah:

more like a first bank staff receiving salary fro UBA.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by chigoizie7(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
classicB:
It happened in like 3 years ago, the guy was a close friend then plus he had a crush on me cheesy he promised to take me and my roomies out, (he became friends to my roomies along the way).
As a girl that likes pepper soup and sminoff so much I told him to take all of us to a joint. Fast forward to 8.30pm we were all set to follow him(4 in all) grin
There was no pepper soup so we opted for suya embarassed I drank almost 3 bottles of sminoff that night while my frnds drank 2each. We told him Twas time to go as soon as it was 10.30pm and he agreed to see us off since the joint was just a walkable distance to my lodge.
We got to my lodge and I was still thanking him when I felt a wet lips on top of mine shocked lol, twas a surprise tho I didn't kiss him back, I felt helpless cos I didn't know what to do at that time, being the typical shy girl I just stylishly walked into my room without saying anything.
Twas later that night I told him on 2go that I was angry with him, this funny dude asked me why undecidedI asked why he had to kiss me knowing fully well that I have a boyfriend, he said sorry that he likes me so much smiley
He came to my lodge on my birthday and he looked into my eye and asked me 'so u got angry cos I kissed u?' i told him YES cool
Being the good girl kinda gf I told my bf about it ;DI couldn't keep it.
Let's hear yours kiss

HMMM, WHAT OF STOLEN KPEKUS?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Junki04(m): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
am seriously doubting this OP, from the story, after three bottles she was probably drunk,so I'd say she was the one that kissed the guy, not the other way..my opinions tho

5 Likes

Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2015
Medunah:
Distance relationship thingy, moreover I dnt see anything bad there. I wouldn't have followed him there alone reason being that am introverted. That was why I asked my battalions to follow me tongue
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2015
Junki04:
am seriously doubting this OP, from the story, after three bottles she was probably drunk,so I'd say she was the one that kissed the guy, not the other way..my opinions tho
I wasn't drunk my brother sad
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Junki04(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2015
classicB:

I wasn't drunk my brother sad
if you say so sister
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 01, 2015
Medunah:
grin but was angry cos d dude kissed her... Typical of someone I know.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by MzLaurel(f): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Stolen kiss? Uhhh!
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Missmossy(f): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by IamHumility(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2015
That means Τ̲̅ђe witches in d person's village are dancing shoki for his matter.
agoadiv:
ever tried to surprise a girl with a kiss and immediately ur lips near her own she push u..

chaiiiiiigrin

1 Like

Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by itstpia8: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
just don't mistakenly dash somebody somebody else's pikin after you marry?

such can happen.
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by danduj(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
u can spend his moni buh u cnt gv him a kiss??kiss wey girls dey share anyhow 4 my syd grin
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Muquadam(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
danduj:
u can spend his moni buh u cnt gv him a kiss??kiss wey girls dey share anyhow 4 my syd grin

Lol... make dem share am reach my Syd too biko
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by placeofallure(f): 5:40am On Sep 23, 2020
It was way back in school. We were 4 girls staying together. One of us had a male cousin studying medicine. He comes around often. He decided to come with his friend and coursemate one day. When the coursemate came, he couldn't take his eyes off me. Turns out he even lives closer to us. Medicos are always busy but he'd come. In no time, he became our friend too. Then the wooing started.

On this day, he came and he was lucky kind of, cause he met only me at home. He started 'toasting' again (We've been at it for some time now) That noon, he was to leave for the next town soon. He was in the school football team and they had a match to play, he only sneaked to come. He stood up to go and I wanted to see him off to the door. Before I knew it, a kiss had been planted on my lips. I couldn't push him off. He was tall, very handsome, he was one of the best in his class and a good striker in the team. Who combines footballing with medicine? He is nice and considerate too. I liked him but was only playing hard to get.

We started something, not immediately though. It was after the semester break and back. Our relationship was intense. He was really a nice man. He gave me everything. He proposed But I broke us. He was Muslim. He started going to church but I still think he'd revert somewhere down the line. So I left him. The way he fought to have us back together is a story for another day. I've never seen anything like that. It's been years but it looks like he'd still wanna kill me if he sees me though he claims to have moved on grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Muquadam(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
placeofallure:

We started something, not immediately though. It was after the semester break and back. Our relationship was intense. He was really a nice man. He gave me everything. He proposed But I broke us. He was Muslim. He started going to church but I still think he'd revert somewhere down the line. So I left him. The way he fought to have us back together is a story for another day. I've never seen anything like that. It's been years but it looks like he'd still wanna kill me if he sees me though he claims to have moved on grin

Lol, today's "another" day... so let's hear the story of the way he fought to get you guys back together...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by placeofallure(f): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
Muquadam:
Lol, today's "another" day... so let's hear the story of the way he fought to get you guys back together...

You! AprokoNigeriaLimited grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Muquadam(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
placeofallure:

You! AprokoNigeriaLimited grin grin
LMAO... Na me be that O, OYA narrate!
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by HolySword: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience by Muquadam(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
HolySword:
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --

Fvck you! Hypocrite! ... and the section u're most active in is ROMANCE, why not visit the RELIGION section, it's made for religious folks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am +1 Today / Top 10 : Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria / Pedophilia Is More Accepted In Africa Than Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.