Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars (42468 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by hensben(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nneka123:
i don't want to be yours
Why?ok I want to be yours..
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by akinsadeez(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nneka123:
i don't want to be yours

hehehehehehehehehe gringringrin. So blunt and directcheesy
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by seangy4konji: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
People have been digging for gold since d times of Jacob.

I no blame you oooo. Man must survive. Wan must knack to survive also.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
rozayx5:
dayuuuummmm shocked shocked shocked

i never start shocked shocked

luxury marbles outside cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

thunder fire poverty and his senior brother

hustling mode updated after this anointing of a picture shocked
It is granite tiles, more expensive than marble tile but not as expensive as marble or granite slab.
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by seuncyrus(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
get money fvck bitches...whr did we learn these values...see hw many pple dey read this thread...o Lord bless me beyond my imagination
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by notoriousbabe: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Is it not this girl that married her ancestor?
na shim now,she marriage him because of money
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by obowunmi(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oloshos, ashewos, gold-diggers, there's hope for you.

This is one success story.
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
mocmike:
Wow money dey sweet. No wonder wen mamiwater see too much money she go forget say she dey go back to river. Even wen time don reach she go dey form excuses. Money controls d spiritual and the physical
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
akinsadeez:

hehehehehehehehehe gringringrin. So blunt and directcheesy

cheesy cheesy, your signature tho. wetin concern blue ivy with your girlfriend? are they on the same level. no! grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by precisionindepth: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
akinsadeez:
see those rides shockedshockedshocked Lord have mercy on me. These people are also human beings like me nah cry
lol
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by iykedare(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
prettyjo:
lovely.
my husband must be rich

And your poucssy must be made of gold

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by akinsadeez(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nneka123:
cheesy cheesy, your signature tho. wetin concern blue ivy with your girlfriend? are they on the same level. no! grin

But Blue ivy is a very small girl nah, and she got a whole island. Don't you think I deserve something even bigger than that from my girlfriend? why must it be 'singlet' and 'boxers' gift always? angry cheesy
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by akinsadeez(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
precisionindepth:
lol

pls ma'am, help me pray. I must make it like these people by fire by force cry cry cry cry
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by ChiSun27(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Vessi:
I just have a thing for light skinned ladies. Look at that blonde look. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss # upcoming Billionaire

All your children shall be dark skinned IJN...A!!!

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
ChiSun27:

All yor children shall be dark skin IJN...A!!!
Did I ask for your prayers? undecided undecided undecided say it to yourself.
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Dekatron(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
prettyjo:
lovely.
my husband must be rich
aunty,no vex o

wen u reach 40,u go hear am grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Dekatron(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
prettyjo:
lovely.
my husband must be rich
aunty,no vex o

wen u reach 40,u go hear am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Smh...! Those are middle income earners budget cars! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by pak: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
But she can only ride one at a time undecided
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Yes....but a poor man and rich man have one thing in common....they can sleep in just one bed at the end of the day! grin
Until then mbok, bt for nw get rich or die tryin, mind u it's nt 6ft datz d issue bt where u'll spend eternity. U cn be poor yet head on to hell, dat one na doubl wahala ni. I beta b rich so dat eithr ways i goeth i won't cry hd i known.
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by ChiSun27(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Vessi:
Did I ask for your prayers? undecided undecided undecided say it to yourself.

My friend just keep quiet and claim the prayers in your heart.
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Millionaire giveth.....and millionaire taketh away.....

Vanity of vanities.....all is vanity.....
U sound pained bro... I dey pray 4 u sha mk u follow mk am n u must mk am IJN
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
God punish poverty. Dear God dis yr my status must change for d better...AMEN
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
scribble:
I ain't saying she a gold digger
But she ain't messing wit no broke nigg*s
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by onila(f): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Is it not this girl that married her ancestor?
grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by veave(f): 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
OMG. LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!!! Na the same way dey born am dey born me oh! God abeg oooo!!!! I don too suffer. Chai! It's not a sin if I have something better than this.

Obiageli confirmed!!!!
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by eyinjuege: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
prettyjo:
lovely.
my husband must be rich

Good aspirations, but better if YOU can become rich yourself. Yes you can wink
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by eyinjuege: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
akinsadeez:

But Blue ivy is a very small girl nah, and she got a whole island. Don't you think I deserve something even bigger than that from my girlfriend? why must it be 'singlet' and 'boxers' gift always? angry cheesy

Funny dude grin grin grin grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Ilekeh(f): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mehnnnnnn baba God do my own, even if na 50 years difference grin

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Beautiful assortment of cars but the girl looks wretched with that blonde hair.
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by repogirl(f): 12:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Ah ahn, how many range rovers does one person need nah? Range rover abuse! grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Stuns In New Photos; Flaunts Her Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 01, 2015
SorayaLeticia:

U sound pained bro... I dey pray 4 u sha mk u follow mk am n u must mk am IJN

Oh I am not pained.....I am just aiming to be satisfied with God whatever my circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Rocks Mini Dress In New Photos / Caroline Danjuma Shares Tagbo's Throwback Picture As A Kid / Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.