Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud (4737 Views)

She Disgraced Me And I Paid Her Back My Own Way / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / My Landlady Disgraced Me In Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
as i went to the bank yesterday to deposit money in my junior brotherz account i met a girl there so she looked somehow familiar ....so i juss concluded to meet her after d deposite so as i was through she was still there.......as i was walking up to her w had an eye contact so as i reached close enough i wanted to talk in a cool gentle voice but i just went off-key and kind of shouted whatsup in d banking hall and she shouted back at me saying excuse me can i hlp u......and everybody turnd and was like wah d

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
geogolddanielz:
as i went to the bank today to deposit money in my junior brotherz account i met a girl there so she looked somehow familiar ....so i juss concluded to meet her after d deposite so as i was through she was still there.......as i was walking up to her w had an eye contact so as i reached close enough i wanted to talk in a cool gentle voice but i just went off-key and kind of shouted whatsup in d banking hall and she shouted back at me saying excuse me can i hlp u......and everybody turnd and was like wah d ....we juss talked and she collected my number and offered me a ride home and my mind was blown away wn she walked up to a bentley and opened it ......(in my mind i was like yeh....o boi see ride ) i just kept staring at it like damn..am i in a dream or waht then she snapped me back to my senses and was like are u coming or wat?? i quickly rushed and entered i was just looking and she just giggled and said my dad bought dis for me ........i was speechless ........ she asked me directions for my house i directed her and she dropped me and since yesterday we av been close sha...
hmmmmm
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by DesChyko: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hmm.. Sweet Tea..
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Gboyeboy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ehnnnnn?! Okay now!! Which bank dey operate on Saturday sef?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by profbrightuzoma: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Be nice to her. Never demand sex unless she wants it. Be smart
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
gold star
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
i hope she is suger mummy
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
i hope she is not a suger mummy
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
i hope she is not a sugar mummy
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Cool story

3 Likes

Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by dasrackhor(m): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
geogolddanielz:
as i went to the bank today to deposit money in my junior brotherz account i met a girl there so she looked somehow familiar ....so i juss concluded to meet her after d deposite so as i was through she was still there.......as i was walking up to her w had an eye contact so as i reached close enough i wanted to talk in a cool gentle voice but i just went off-key and kind of shouted whatsup in d banking hall and she shouted back at me saying excuse me can i hlp u......and everybody turnd and was like wah d ....we juss talked and she collected my number and offered me a ride home and my mind was blown away wn she walked up to a bentley and opened it ......(in my mind i was like yeh....o boi see ride ) i just kept staring at it like damn..am i in a dream or waht then she snapped me back to my senses and was like are u coming or wat?? i quickly rushed and entered i was just looking and she just giggled and said my dad bought dis for me ........i was speechless ........ she asked me directions for my house i directed her and she dropped me and since yesterday we av been close sha...
be a good boy....
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
embarassed OP abeg....were the bank dey, make I go open account with them and start deposting everyday, please reply....kind regards

1 Like

Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
You forgot to write your last sentence, that you were dreaming, cause which bank operate on saturday

12 Likes

Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by bigtt76(f): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
If na today she disgraced you, how one come take de close since yesterday? undecided #justasking

4 Likes

Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by koolet: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
this story could only be true if

1 your dad owns a bank and it operates on saturdays
2 you hav a cute and an innocent face
3 The Girl is trying to tell you she's above your level
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Donpre(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hmm... FASCINATING
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by 25omega(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
must be hard to wake up from a good dream to the nightmare that is reality grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by iceberylin(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Who ever believes This needs deliverance grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by ITbomb(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
So when you woke you decided to open a thread, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by iceberylin(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Midehi:
i hope she is suger mummy
Midehi:
i hope she is not a suger mummy
which one you dh na undecided
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
iceberylin:

which one you dh na undecided
so dat he wil be careful
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mmm, lies from the pit of hell. Bentley ko, straightley ni. Mirexxx, I see you.
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
OP which bank open's on saturday

This lie that you are sharing...
Daris God ooo...

Am glad you are awake thou..
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SMILE
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by mirexxx(f): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
hifaif:
Mmm, lies from the pit of hell. Bentley ko, straightley ni. Mirexxx, I see you.
hello dear smiley
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by akindele91(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
geogolddanielz:
Lol first u went to bank today which is saturday acceptable banks open for important customers any day but what i dnt understand in ur dream story is dat u met her today she gave u a ride with her bently today...then u said since when she gave u a ride YESTERDAY U HAVE BEEN CLOSE NOT LONGER TODAY so which one should we believe is it today U MET HER OR YESTERDAY....SMH tongue
geogolddanielz:
Lol first u went to bank today which is saturday acceptable banks open for important customers any day but what i dnt understand in ur dream story is dat u met her today she gave u a ride with her bently today...then u said since when she gave u a ride YESTERDAY U HAVE BEEN CLOSE NOT LONGER TODAY so which one should we believe is it today U MET HER OR YESTERDAY....SMH

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
hello dear smiley

smileyHow was your day? I hope you are good?
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by mirexxx(f): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
hifaif:

smileyHow was your day? I hope you are good?

yea u? smiley
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by jamex93(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
so for ur mind now u don catch big babe b dat o
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by mytime24(f): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
embarassed OP abeg....were the bank dey, make I go open account with them and start deposting everyday, please reply....kind regards
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by yorex2011: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dude.. Were you not warned of the dangers of cooking stew with weed?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
yea u? smiley

Bad! embarassed I had a bad day but I am fine after taking a shower. Your dp is my phone's wallpaper. It is really cute. Don't wish to derail this thread any further.

I like you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Romanceland Ladies With The Biggest Booobs (photos 18+) / Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.