Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (54114 Views)

Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by edubaba(m): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
limakatsomobile:
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE
ur among d thieves in dis country that needs to be scrape out. Pls nlanders customs do not auction any car publicly.

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by lastmessenger: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
FotherMucker:

We in the north, at least most of us, so not condone such blatant disrespect for the President. But you need to understand the mind set of the poor who'd borne the brunt of BHs rampage. Imagine the President who seemed helpless in degrading BH going to Maiduguri to canvass for support in electing him when Maiduguri even now is under attack.

Whether TY condemns BH or not shouldn't be a prerequisite for asking for the arrest of those warmongers down south. We certainly dont need another terrorist group in the south given we can't even contain one in the north.

Everyone believes the 2011 riots came about on account of buhari losing the election, and northerners are collectively punished for it. So is it right for the niger delta to claim that GEJ must continue even if he loses? Are they blackmailing everyone to forcefully vote for GEJ? Isnt that another 2011 in the offing?

Besides those criminals aren't helping their principal's cause; they place GEJ in a bad light.
First Gej did not plant the Bokoharam and I sincerely believe he is doing his best to end the insurgence eve though his effort have not in anyway been appreciated.
I remember when ihejirika was the COAS, everything was calm, the BH was living in the bush and then the same north were against Ihejirika. Now you have a new person and here we are.
Anyway whatever be the case, the president has the right to canvas for vote anywhere in Nigeria without being harmed or insulted but the ignorant who wants to take the law into their hands will never understand that.
BH is wrong, those stone the president is wrong and the Nigerdelta militants are all wrong and the it boils down to one thing. The entity called Nigeria is existing on a false foundation.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by somegirl1: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
ijawcitizen:
@somegirl1

This is the season of psychological pimping darling. He said the truth about igbos not joining the killer of Aguiyi Ironsi although we won't be surprised if they do. We're prepared for the worst case scenario; igbos and yorubas working with the north directly or indirectly. Igbos should be certain of this, even if you take advantage of the window of opportunity to declare your igbo republic, we won't be fighting side by side. We shall shoot at any biafran who run away from defending his biafra in the name of being refugees in ND. But we know they're not intersted in biafra anymore, they need the population of one nigeria to make money from. Once again Igbos can't fool us

Ditto
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
BraniacX:

And make sure you don't come alone!

I'll teach boys like you to hush when men are talking

Valhar Mhorghulis

Valar Dohaeris
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by musaffyan(m): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
lastmessenger:

First Gej did not plant the Bokoharam and I sincerely believe he is doing his best to end the insurgence eve though his effort have not in anyway been appreciated.
I remember when ihejirika was the COAS, everything was calm, the BH was living in the bush and then the same north were against Ihejirika. Now you have a new person and here we are.
Anyway whatever be the case, the president has the right to canvas for vote anywhere in Nigeria without being harmed or insulted but the ignorant who wants to take the law into their hands will never understand that.
BH is wrong, those stone the president is wrong and the Nigerdelta militants are all wrong and the it boils down to one thing. The entity called Nigeria is existing on a false foundation.

Check ur facts very well b4 propaganda takes u down

NIGERIA HAS BEEN EXISTING B4 ANY GOVERNMENT POSITION HOLDER, FROM THE CnC TO THE LAST ND MILITANTS .
THE FOUNDATION OF NIGERIA IS GREATER THAN ONE ETHINIC SOCIETY, HAUSAS,IGBOS,YORUBAS OR IJAWS ,SHEKIRIS, IDOMAS AND WHAT HAVE U?

NIGERIA IS DIVIDED FOR SURE BUT CANT BE SHREDDED INTO PIECES NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by ijawcitizen(m): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Are the militants saying nigerians must vote jonathan? hell no ! what we've been saying is that the ascendence of jonathan to the presidency is the reason why nigeria is still an oil producing country. The Ijaw nation has already mapped out a plan to stop oil production in this country but jonathan's emergence became the saving grace of nigerians. I'm proud to announce to you all once again that our plan is still on course and has even gotten better. So when do you want to stop enjoying free oil money, this year or 2019? choose carefully.

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by lastmessenger: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thats your opinion. we all know the truth. people can only stay together when they have the best interest of the other at heart. in Nigeria what do you get. is either one guy is screaming marginalization or somebody is killing others for some religious nonsense. here it is only those who are benefiting from the false union is worling hard to keep the country together
musaffyan:

Check ur facts very well b4 propaganda takes u down

NIGERIA HAS BEEN EXISTING B4 ANY GOVERNMENT POSITION HOLDER, FROM THE CnC TO THE LAST ND MILITANTS .
THE FOUNDATION OF NIGERIA IS GREATER THAN ONE ETHINIC SOCIETY, HAUSAS,IGBOS,YORUBAS OR IJAWS ,SHEKIRIS, IDOMAS AND WHAT HAVE U?

NIGERIA IS DIVIDED FOR SURE BUT CANT BE SHREDDED INTO PIECES NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME

2 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by olatade(m): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
These guys are not helping jonathan, what can they do to GEN .TY?
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
sweetgala:

Threatening to make the country ungovernable if their boy foes not get elected democratically is a new low for the ND folks. No civility at all, time for FG to diversify into other markets to boost the economy this oil does not pay us well anymore
How wish it never pays well before, those corrupt rulers would had left the Ndeltans to the oils in their land and ND would had been a better habitat for man. so this shows an inbred of wickedness to condemn a faeces and it home you once praised as fertilizer after you have truncated it to an unfavorable home because the faeces has became less needed abroad. After your made clue about the threatening by ND militants, I will rather count your sensitivity clueless because you are prone to cowardice and it show in your speech. If your can't be sensitive of Buhari's comment of making Nigeria ungovernable, which he accomplish and you intend to be sensitive of a people who seek no upper position for themselves other than being angry over the way president GEJ who is from their home is being treated for the sake of ethnicism and religionism, you must be out of your mind.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by musaffyan(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
lastmessenger:
Thats your opinion. we all know the truth. people can only stay together when they have the best interest of the other at heart. in Nigeria what do you get. is either one guy is screaming marginalization or somebody is killing others for some religious nonsense. here it is only those who are benefiting from the false union is worling hard to keep the country together

Don't call d killings religious nonsence and marginalization.

The truth u said it there openly, DAT it is an economical war of whom gets what, where and how by when
So tell d ND militants to back off cus there oil in north, if u don't know now u know
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sarimah:
na u know oh grin
I think I know. grin
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BlackTechnology: 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
ijawcitizen:
BlackTechnology Igbos can't fool us.
The entire Ijawland is mobilizing for whats coming ahead just like israel in war time. You igbos're still going about in ur shops doing ur normal thing "dominating shops in no man's land" yet you want to tell me that igbos are "working together" for what will happen after the elections? Let me educate you on certain things kiddo, it doesn't matter who wins come feb 14, the fact remains that 9ja won't remain the same. how prepared are you igbos?

Northern troops (in collabo with BH) would be advancing south thru' igboland, make sure non of you cross ur boundary into any ND territory, we won't harbour any igbo refugees.

You Igbos are pushing us to war thinking we shall bank on ur "support" WHICH WE'VE NEVER & WILL NEVER ASK FOR.
Meanwhile, we're expecting the first round of aggression against Ijawland from igbos over access to the sea and from yorubas over the noisy itsekiris. REMEMBER: first round of Ijaw bullets on igbo as$es, its payback time for biafra's evil

If you think you are brave, when the war starts , write ijawcitizen nairaland on your uniform for easy identification.

Mark my words, guys like you will be handed over to us for secret execution after a torturous exercise cool

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by musaffyan(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
BlackTechnology:

If you think you are brave, when the war starts , write ijawcitizen nairaland on your uniform for easy identification.

Mark my words, guys like you will be handed over to us for secret execution after a torturous exercise cool

Pls brof take it easy for d guy, he is a naive personae
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
BlackTechnology:

You and Ijawcitizen are embarrassing yourselves ,you need to stop talking that guy might not be an ijaw man - The enemy can disguise and set you up and this is their modus operandi and we know all this and it is high time you guys get these facts into your dumb skull and stop this shiit.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BlackTechnology: 12:05am On Feb 02, 2015
ijawcitizen:
@somegirl1

This is the season of psychological pimping darling. He said the truth about igbos not joining the killer of Aguiyi Ironsi although we won't be surprised if they do. We're prepared for the worst case scenario; igbos and yorubas working with the north directly or indirectly. Igbos should be certain of this, even if you take advantage of the window of opportunity to declare your igbo republic, we won't be fighting side by side. We shall shoot at any biafran who run away from defending his biafra in the name of being refugees in ND. But we know they're not intersted in biafra anymore, they need the population of one nigeria to make money from. Once again Igbos can't fool us

Guy just write your moniker on your uniform for proper identification and see how we treat your f up grin
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BlackTechnology: 12:09am On Feb 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
You and Ijawcitizen are embarrassing yourselves ,you need to stop talking that guy might not be an ijaw man - The enemy can disguise and set you up and this is their modus operandi and we know all this and it is high time you guys get these facts into your dumb skull and stop this shiit.

Comrade I understand

That's why I am frustrating him by making it clear to him that Asari Tompolo and Ateke will hand him over to us for execution

I am playing psychological war with him wink

Watch how he gets so irritated to the point of revealing his true identity wink

I have Ijaw friends and none talks like this

I know he is not Ijaw

I dealt with him 2years ago which made him go underground. wink
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 12:16am On Feb 02, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Comrade I understand

That's why I am frustrating him by making it clear to him that Asari Tompolo and Ateke will hand him over to us for execution

I am playing psychological war with him wink

Watch how he gets so irritated to the point of revealing his true identity wink

I have Ijaw friends and none talks like this

I know he is not Ijaw

I dealt with him 2years ago which made him go underground. wink
I see.
I believe that you understood that the first battle field is in the heart and mind of the people - This is the most important war. cool
He is not Ijaw and he can't be one.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BlackTechnology: 12:21am On Feb 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I see.
I believe that you understood that the first battle field is in the heart and mind of the people - This is the most important war. cool

Him and barcanista are not Ijaws

I have Ijaw friends who eagerly seek an alliance with all oppressed ethnic groups to end the slave camp called Nigeria.

Both of them can't go to Ijawland and say this without being harassed and silent by other Ijaws. cool
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 12:25am On Feb 02, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Him and barcanista are not Ijaws

I have Ijaw friends who eagerly seek an alliance with all oppressed ethnic groups to end the slave camp called Nigeria.

Both of them can't go to Ijawland and say this without being harassed and silent by other Ijaws. cool
Like I said blacktech, you keep your eyes on the prize do not give room to distractors. cool
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by EMANY01(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2015
redsun:

You mean a society where those that threatened to make the country ungovernable should be locked up or executed for treason,not contesting for presidency? A country where prolific rogues like Tinubu that escaped jail as a result of rogue justice system shouldn't be heading a so-called progressive main opposition party? A country where unjust and irrational quota system allows undeveloped minds to reign?

There are so .many fundamental ills in Nigeria that needs correcting for the country to make a headway.

I could not have said it better.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I see.
Ijawcitizen is a proud Ijaw. Í have him on fb. Ijawcitizen is #Proudly Ijaw. Thanks
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by BlackTechnology: 12:29am On Feb 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Like I said blacktech, you keep your eyes on the prize do not give room to distractors. cool

Thanks bro cool
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 12:30am On Feb 02, 2015
barcanista:
You are talking nonsense. Ijawcitizen is a proud Ijaw. Í have him on fb. It is fÙnny how some of you people sit in your comfort to determine whether someone is Ijaw or not. I repeat again, Ijawcitizen is #Proudly Ijaw. Thanks
C'mon ! you don't need to say that I'm talking nonsense to make your points clear - What's wrong with you boys these days? grin

Don't you think that you've been over stepping your boundaries?
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 12:32am On Feb 02, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Thanks bro cool
You're welcome.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:38am On Feb 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I never expected a beneficiary of an oppressive system to say otherwise after all during the great oppresion of African Americans there were those that agreed that the treatment meted out to colored and black people was justified as long as their interests remains intact.
You must be an iidiot in all your dealings not to see that what these people are being subjected to is an oppression and you should be smart enough to know that people only rebel and agitate in an oppressive system.But I guess the truth is an abomination in your ignorant world.

No, I think you're the ignorant one. Not being able to see that its the minority elites of the regions castigating themselves (while using ethnicity, tribe and religion as cover) that are the problems---and not the majority population made up of ordinary poor people---is why I disagree with you and think you're an idiott.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:45am On Feb 02, 2015
lastmessenger:

BH is wrong, those stone the president is wrong and the Nigerdelta militants are all wrong and the it boils down to one thing. .
Do you really believe that people could get close enough to the President's convoy and hit it with a barrage of rocks without a multitude of people getting mowed down in a hail of machine gun fire? Can YOU even get close to the convoy of a local Government chairman? Please its high time y'all start telling yourselves the truth. You're looking like a nation full of deceits with the brazen lies most of you peddle just because of elections.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
C'mon ! you don't need to say that I'm talking nonsense to make your points clear - What's wrong with you boys these days? grin

Don't you think that you've been over stepping your boundaries?
Apologies for the insult. Will not happen again my oga... Was so pissed initially but it doesn't justify the insult. I retract it and I will modify. I still loyal...

T-boy still
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:51am On Feb 02, 2015
fashrola:
just wait till his Oil wells in the ND region are bombed and destroyed....Then you'll see a former rich man crumbling to floor to eat crumbs
Good luck...

Bomb an Oil installation that has even the remotest link to an American business and watch how fast your ND heroes end up on the FBI's most wanted list, you really think this is a joke.

Besides most of your Oil wells are located offshore.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:00am On Feb 02, 2015
BraniacX:

For every other region, kindly sit this out and be good spectators, in fact, you can place your bets now, this is between the south south and the hausa/fulani only. Its about time we give these bovines some bloody grass to chew

South South?! You're hilarious. You don't even have a "full team" to fight the State. Nigeria will crush you if you attempt any nonsense under Buhari, that much I can promise you. The ordinary people will not fight for you. The Deltans will not fight for you. Ibos will not fight for you.The Edos will not fight for you. Most in Rivers will not fight for you. Neither will those in Cross-River, Akwa Ibom etc. Even Ijaws themselves will not fight for you, so who do you have left? Criminals? Bandits? They will get wiped out and because of what is happening in the North the world will look the other way no matter how gruesome the methods used are. Tompolo is not rich enough to carry out a war against the most powerful black nation in modern history and maintain his private jet at the same time. There's levels to this, trust me. A gang of pirates against Nigeria?!

Some people need to wake up from their dreams and pray it doesn't turn into a nightmare.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by nzeadachie: 1:16am On Feb 02, 2015
ijawcitizen:
@somegirl1

www.radiobiafra.co
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by musaffyan(m): 3:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Naivety is d game
Foolishness its a play
Proclaiming is d way, so,

ND militants and weak link should b quiet and build d nation
U guys have been making too much noise ever since with out contributing
DON'T GET ME WRONG I HAVE ND PEEPS AS FREINDS AND FOES TO LIVE WITH BOTH ANY ONE OF THEM KNOWS !!!!

NOT TO!!!!!!
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Sarimah(f): 6:14am On Feb 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I think I know. grin
Nahh I doubt grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack / The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.