Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (54095 Views)

Militants Give Wike Conditions To Accept Amnesty / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Foolish and stupid group of reedom fighter/militants..

They are saying they own the oil
Which damn oil do you own

Even tompolo that reside beside me here, has not done anything meaningful in our neighbourhood
And he call himself freedom fighters..

All he knows is to buy guest house of 2billion and use his convoys of security to intimidate people living beside him..

Let them start the so called war..let see how they will survive when they become international threats..

It all boils down to GEJ for dining with these bastards..

6 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Les: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Carry go boys, next time, he'll learn to keep his mouth shut!!

6 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by ikombe: 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
elbinmanny:
in sane societies their lands should have been more developed before others. They suffer the spillage..the infertile farm lands..the dead aquatic life..the poluted environment.. so my friend just shut up if u dont have wat to type. angry
God bless u and ur family for explianing to that stupid foool what those niger delta people are going through .

5 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by dustydee: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Where is Ms Ogar when you need her?
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Ufranklin92(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
niger delta militants dont joke around ooo
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by manot: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
e go soon red
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by PerfumeRepublik: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
ichidodo:
Oh yeah!!!..let us be clear because People can be myopic when it comes to the ominous threat the
ND militants portend....yes they
might not be large enough to
face down Nigerian army but
they are large enough to plunge
the economy down so bad that the naira used to pay the same wages of the
Nigerian soldiers will be as
worthless as the paper we use
to wipe our buttocks.Now factor in the
massive corruption in the
Army,low morale and sheer
laziness borne from nepotism
and favouritism plus easy access
(on the side of the militants) to
the coast,mineral resources via
bunkering and exchange for
arms from Russian black market
arms dealers with cash to fund a
well trained and compact
personnel sourced from the
same educated and enlightened
people of the forest region. Let us just
say the mangroves of the Niger
delta will be a blackhole for the
nationalists...vote wisely.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by seangy4konji: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obj wiped away those rascals one time but this one promotes treason and blasphemy. We will vote him out and your dead bodies will swim in that oil of yours.

If it's do or die then ur minority group will never see the future of Nigeria.

Only a bastard will declare war on his mother land.

Clues less one can't even monitor his counsels and just wasting billions buying nothing to be able toaintain am army.

Weak niggaz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by RAO1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
It's not these thugs ' ( GEJ mouthpieces ) .....It's the fault of past leaders that abandoned agriculture... ki agbodo to de aye, oni oun ti adie n je.... (b4 corn was known , fowls / birds have what they used to eat) ...
this GEJ is a green snake under the grass.... saTAN dt wants to disintegrate this blessed country... It's sure,we all wld suffer d consequence.....

3 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Kennedymac(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Justfollowit:
Toothless dogs undecided

babe keep mute u don dey form kalakuta when u hear sound of gunshot u go tear race ,cuz u've not encountered where this people are operating u don dey make noise

6 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by ndcide(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
The response was clear and sincere.

those who want to mess around can go on.

2 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by richeso: 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
''[size=15pt]Kuku also asked leaders from the North-East to take ownership of the Boko Haram problem and end it[/size].''

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by notoriousbabe: 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
God how did this country degenerate to this level that these clowns now have the gut to issue a threat to a retired army general?. It can only happen in this jungle called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by signz: 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
I think they're taking it too far.

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by emmatok(m): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
customized13:
I don't support the ND militant threat, but those guys can be troublesome.....seriously

You and I know that the ND people will suffer if those militants start fighting.

Remember how Abacha and OBJ used force on them.

You will be surprised how Dokubo will start shouting genocide, when the Nigerian government start raiding.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by richeso: 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kennedymac:
babe keep mute u don dey form kalakuta when u hear sound of gunshot u go tear race ,cuz u've not encountered where this people are operating u don dey make noise

leave that guy, him think say na Christmas abi new year watching night knockouts grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kennedymac:

You should see how scared shitless I am when armed robbers are operating in my not to mention Niger Delta militants shocked,
O boy, if that should ever happen I will die right on the spot grin
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by 30pence: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dasini:
These men should be cooling off in jail, they keep making threat, in a sane society they would have been arrested by now.am sure if it is an opposition member doing these, JEG would have raised eyebrow.

In saner countries, niger delta would have bn heaven on earth.

Does their comment compare with tinubu's statement of forming a parallel govt?

11 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by anitank(f): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
It's only in Nigeria criminals like these walk free, spit out any trash they want and are given immunity by the Government. GEJ cannot call his brothers to order

Their rants alone is enough to make me want Buhari to win this election, because I'd like to see what becomes of these holigans afterwards
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Truckpusher(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
kevinberry:
Foolish and stupid group of reedom fighter/militants..

They are saying they own the oil
Which damn oil do you own

Even tompolo that reside beside me here, has not done anything meaningful in our neighbourhood
And he call himself freedom fighters..

All he knows is to buy guest house of 2billion and use his convoys of security to intimidate people living beside him..

Let them start the so called war..let see how they will survive when they become international threats..

It all boils down to GEJ for dining with these bastards..

That Tompolo never helped his neighbourhood doesn't make any difference, his money belongs to him and only he should decide how he spends it and what he spends it on.This is the society we want to encourage where every man will struggle to work and make it and not wait cap in hands like your regions are waiting on the FG for monthly stipend from the Niger Delta oil procceds before they can survive.
You're not a Niger Deltan and you can never be one - carry your propaganda enter gutter.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by derecho(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
asuoka:
So pitiful...only if they dey knw dis man wen he was young...wen he was still a major...dangerous
no one prays for violence.But Justice should not be selective.The Major should not be seen to be partisan.As per major being dangerous,there are worse people who never joined the army.
The disdain shown to GEJ is in the heart of this.

5 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by 1oracle(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dasini:
These men should be cooling off in jail, they keep making threat, in a sane society they would have been arrested by now.am sure if it is an opposition member doing these, JEG would have raised eyebrow.
In a sane society, oil in Niger delta will belong to the people of Niger delta.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by shos: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Donmarrius:
[s][/s]Tell me what they said that is not true,or is it that when people say the truth,they should be jailed?.Is Nigerian unity not oil unity?.mtchw
abeg tell dem, dey r nt gud enough for president but der oil gud to sell. awon olorikori,
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by ijawcitizen(m): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
udemzyudex:
lol... Make una dey argue while i dey count down..... I want to see what will happen.. If he withdraw his statement which i know he won't cos it will be a disgrace,then he is a coward and if the militant fail to do their worst,then i will never take them serious .
We're not Igbos, when we issue altimatums, we abide by it and bring it to reality

2 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by hamingra: 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Collynzo9:

The funny thing is that you can't go to any of the oil installations and argue this point of yours with them.
Just keep ranting on the internet.

And can you go to Sambisa forest to argue your point? Abeg comot for road jor!
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by derecho(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
That Tompolo never helped his neighbourhood doesn't make any difference, his money belongs to him and only he should decide how he spends it and what he spends it on.This is the society we want to encourage where every man will struggle to work and make it and not wait cap in hands like your regions are waiting on the FG for monthly stipend from the Niger Delta oil procceds before they can survive.
You're not a Niger Deltan and you can never be one - carry your propaganda enter gutter.
Bros you harsh o..anyways your last line funny die

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by danielmichael(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
teemanbastos:
bastards.
Yet itz under a clueless administration dis miscreants can make war-inciting statements and go scot free.
Wich oil? Na them create d oil? Fools.
Who get the lands
Na yur popsie get am??
Idi0t

3 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by hamingra: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=ijawcitizen post=30314253] We're not Igbos, when we issue altimatums, we abide by it and bring it to reality[/quote

For where this one comot from?]

1 Like

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by metorichmond(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
E b like say this country don reach point were every citizen go get gun oo. My own thought thou.

2 Likes

Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Nihilist: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
TY Danjuma is richer than these eediots combined.

If money is power, TY Danjuma has millions of power.

So these threats are just hilarious.
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by Kennedymac(m): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Justfollowit:

You should see how scared shitless I am when armed robbers are operating in my not to mention Niger Delta militants shocked,
O boy, if that should ever happen I will die right on the spot grin

lmao all we need to pray is for the peace of this country cuz violence aint the answer we need
Re: War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum by samplegirl(f): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
I am not interested in what Danjuma said about niger delta millitants I am only interested about what Danjuma has ever said about boko haram.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 / 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.