Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies (33001 Views)

Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) / Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by ITbomb(m): 12:21am On Feb 01, 2015
They said Boko Haram now uses cows for cover, is this one of them?

1 Like

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by citizenY(m): 12:48am On Feb 01, 2015
obibankz:
that's only buhari achievement since 2003, always 150 cows, no progress, say no to illiterate president, say no to Apc, Still GEJ till 2019

These are very interesting times. Buhari declare cow, Jona no declare even crafish wey madam dey take prepare banga.

He does not give a damn.!!!!!!
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Saucekide25(m): 1:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Get 1k discount on items(5000naira+) u Order on JUMIA through me....Call or whatsapp 08122204769
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by 9jatatafo(m): 3:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Backwardness...........
Primitive...........................
Madness....................................
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 01, 2015
Charlesdonald:
This is a picture of a cow use for campaign in one of the numerous apc campaign ...........thought to share it with my fellow nairalanders

That poor Cow should just go all Cow on them and gore someone repeatedly till they die.
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Lexusgs430: 4:58am On Feb 01, 2015
How safe to consume is the kpomo, after its been abused with paint?
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by eunisam: 5:35am On Feb 01, 2015
Apcee truly deserve to leave politics and face cattle rearing
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Charlesdonald(m): 6:47am On Feb 01, 2015
Cow are voting for Apc......shai
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by rexzqcom(m): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2015
Buhari marauding fulani cattle rearers groups seem to be very quiet of late . They don't want to make enemies for their grand patron during the election period. They just laying low for now, ready to start trashing any farm with impunity, if buhari win.
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Pharmb(m): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2015
TIME FOR MOBILE MARKETERS

I will give u access to complete Nigerian phone numbers categorised into 36 different states in Nigeria including fct for a token of #2500
Chat me on whatsapp @0816539fourtyfiftyone
political party members act fast
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Dikechigozie: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2015
yes
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by gp6liveth(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
This is to show that almost all the APC supporters think like malu (cow).
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by azimibraun: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Man!!!! That cow is mighty healthy Maan!!!!!
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oh ppl wt life
I stl de wonder y failbuhari leave all His cows wey de 4 north wan com contest 4 presidential sit, hmm abi e think everybody nah cow?

Abeg nah only ppl wey say them be apc be the cow cos Me and my ppl don CROWN our body wt a Brown transformation,
So GEJ till 2019
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by waxdude: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
Worrisdis angry
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Heffalump(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
APC is both cruel to both humans and Animals.
A party cannot be better than its leaders.
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by scorpio1(m): 3:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Confirmed Aboki Nama party....lol!
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by tpiander: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
very creative.

where was this plz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State / Farewell Broadcast: Ambode Shuns Tinubu, Gives Special Recognition To Buhari, Os / Nigerian Army Conducts Show Of Force For Kogi State Governorship Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.