Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies (32999 Views)

Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) / Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Charlesdonald(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
This is a picture of a cow use for campaign in one of the numerous apc campaign ...........thought to share it with my fellow nairalanders

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
That's because their presidential flag bearer is P.G of cattle rearers association of nigeria(CRAN). So, that's his selling point..

That sweet & lovely moment when u are the man up-front in an APC-based thread, e dey tOtOri bodi aswear..

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by dunkem21(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That's because their presidential flag bearer is a P.G of cattle rearers association. So, that's his selling point..

LOL. grin grin

Charity begins at home shocked. I agree with you.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Charlesdonald(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Charlesdonald:
This is a picture of a cow use for campaign in one of the numerous apc campaign ...........thought to share it with my fellow nairalanders
now I have the picture back on track(Mtn be carefull #network)
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
dunkem21:

LOL. grin grin

Charity begins at home shocked. I agree with you.
uaray genius atelsu, abeg chop e-knuckle jare.. wink
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by hazyfm1: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sai Buhari

11 Likes

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by kingstylo01(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
One of the cows bwhahahahahari grin will go back and continue training after FAILBUHAHAARI 14 grin

Chai bwuhahahahari! grin

GEJ TILL 2019!! grin grin grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by sophtaf(f): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
So?

4 Likes

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by tola9ja: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Poverty and Death Party on a Rampage

On Thursday last week, the day President Jonathan visited Yola, residents woke up to find all APC billboards destroyed by agents of Poverty and Death Party during the night.

On the 4 Km Jimeta-Yola Road alone, i counted four damaged billboards. Not surprisingly, PDP billboards were left intact at all four locations.

Well, destroying Buhari and Bindowo Jibrilla billboards wont prevent the massive defeat awaiting PDP on FeBuhari 14 and 28.

Up Buhari-Osinbajo. Up APC. change2015

Another Jonathan Vs Buhari Online Poll. U may Vote and also view the results. Am glad I did.
http://www.whowin.org/.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by sulmeza(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Criously?...wat's d minin of dis?..a cattle?....dis' total madness....i nid sum1 to prove odawise...

1 Like

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by tola9ja: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
BREAKING NEWS
WHY JONATHAN WILL LOSE SECOND TERM ELECTION... -T Y
DANJUMA.
Former defense minister, General Danjuma yesterday list reasons
Jonathan will lose the fast approaching presidential election to
opposition APC.
The general while speaking with journalists said, jonathan is
rewarding crime and encourage more people to go to it.
He said the recent statement credited to former militants to wage
war against Nigeria should president loses shows that Nigeria is
been run by an incompetent person.
Danjuma surprise why, DSS is yet to arrest this disgruntled element
but quick to vandalize opposition office for just no cause.
Danjuma further said, another reason Jonathan stand no chance in
the election is his handling of south west part of the country, he said,
yoruba are intelligent people, you don't use and dump them, and that
is exactly what president did, they voted for him, overwhelmingly but
pay them back with neglect, he is busy promoting criminals in their
region, look at Buruji a drug baron, Fayose and one Omisore who are
criminals are been promoted over yoruba intelligentsia.
All this will not make them trust him any more.
I see him loosing this election massively. Danjuma concluded
--DAILY TRUST

Another Jonathan Vs Buhari Online Poll. U may Vote and also view the results. Am glad I did.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Blackchampion(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Maybe one of Buhari's cow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Segadem(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
.....,and the cow looks like .....
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by obibankz(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
that's only buhari achievement since 2003, always 150 cows, no progress, say no to illiterate president, say no to Apc, Still GEJ till 2019

16 Likes

By FeBuhari, Pdp will become opposition n toothless dog in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by moneypassmadam: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ok. This picture looks old though
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by iceberylin(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
When will Buhari have common sense undecided

5 Likes

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by ruggedboy01: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
hope this cow have his/her pvc oooooo cheesy
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by kunlesehan(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Cow?
I thought the "C" meant "congress"
Lol...just kidding

2 Likes

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by major466(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Almajiri mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Simitrendy: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Apc Change BUHARI Change We Takin over Nigeria dis month we are entering

1 Like

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
please calculate this for me.

150 cows - 1 cow =?.

I no wan hear say he no see one of he cow o, or that PDP attack one of his cow, make them look the cow well because after failbuhari, he is going back to continue from where he stop.

I have 150 cows - buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by moneypassmadam: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That's because their presidential flag bearer is a P.G of cattle rearers association. So, that's his selling point..

Thats not nice

1 Like

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Buhari no get sense

4 Likes

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Ayobami97(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
cow? hehe!
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by teemanbastos(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Only the PDP that would only see the negativities in everything..

Inxtead may them laugh their hating mentality out.
But mehn, dis is hilarious.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Redoil: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Forging/faking certificate to aspire to the highest position with threat of violence if rejected is now a serious business in nigeria.
Methink people whose first names ended in U should be allow to go scot free whenever they are caught.
Riddles
what is common among salisu buhari mohamedu buhari tinubu ahmead buhari and another buhari .
Send ur answer to APC cyber clonning centre
at www.buhari/osibanjo.com and win urself a poosh car.
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Simitrendy: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
The cow looks handsome than GEJ

1 Like

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by OperationIgrigi: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
**grins** That cow will defeat buhari in a debate. **LOLS**
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lolssss
Maybe a senior citizen donated it
OR

It was gotten from "Buhari's Animal Farm"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm / More Photos Of Obasanjo With Buhari At The State House / MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.