Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) (1506 Views)

Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys / Do You Think Married Women Should Tender Their Salaries To Their Husbands? / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
1. I was with a friend in a sports bar to see a game. His girlfriend came to join us. From d time she came till I left, she kept distracting him with questions and all. I cdnt even chat with ma guy again sef. I had to leave dem immediately afta d game.

I have anoda friend who's married. We were watching a game in his house. His wife comes out of d room, whispers sth in his ears and leaves us to enjoy our game. Hmm! I kinda like dat kind of maturity. U know, letting d boys do dia tinsmiley

2. I have a friend. He left his fone on d table and went to d loo. Som1 called with an unknown number and his girlfriend picked d call and on hearing a lady's voice, his girlfriend started interrogating d lady caller. When ma friend showed up it was world war 3! Meanwhile na him childhood friend call oh. Na wa oh!

I hav anoda friend. His fone rings. His wife sees d name stored as Chioma. She picks d call, asks d person to hold on and takes d fone to her husband. Well she didnt start world war three cos a lady called her hubby. She only asked who dat was. Hubby explains. Finito. Maturity in action. wink

3. I was at a friend's child dedication party. Ladies were serving food. I was very observant. D single ladies were forming rubbish and day were kinda rude sha...with dia stupid high heels. But d married ladies were so hospitable. One of dem even served me twice to ensure I was well fed. Chai! To marry come day hungry me. cheesy

4. I spent a couple of days in my sister's friend's house sometime in January last year, in anoda city. When she served me eba, I asked her to kindly reduce d quantity of d soup cos I dont eat much soup make I no waste person food. And she obliged.

I went to d same city 6 months later doe dis time I stayed in a hotel. I called her and told her I was in town and she invited me over for lunch. To my greatest surprise she could still rememba dat I dont eat much soup and served d exact quantity I cd finish. Something I told her just once and dis is 6 months later.

Meanwhile, since november 2013 some kind tins way I don day complain to ma stubborn girlfriend make she change, she no gree gree. Na wa oh!

So when I sum all dis up, am tempted to assume dat marriage kinda makes a lady to get more sense. Cos I think married ladies seem to be wiser dan single ladies dis days.

I know say some married ladies own no good sha, even bible talk am say its beta to live in d wilderness aka sambisa forest dan with a female terrorist who doubles as a wife at homecheesy

But on d average, I think an average married lady is more matured, more reasonable and more sensible dan d avegare single lady on d street.

Does any one share ma view?cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ok. Ama gonna go out now 2do sum investigations & if na lie u dey lie. Kai! Oga Op ama find u..
Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by DankemzI(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
obongproff:
1. I was with a friend in a sports bar to see a game. His girlfriend came to join us. From d time she came till I left, she kept distracting him with questions and all. I cdnt even chat with ma guy again sef. I had to leave dem immediately afta d game.

I have anoda friend who's married. We were watching a game in his house. His wife comes out of d room, whispers sth in his ears and leaves us to enjoy our game. Hmm! I kinda like dat kind of maturity. U know, letting d boys do dia tinsmiley

2. I have a friend. He left his fone on d table and went to d loo. Som1 called with an unknown number and his girlfriend picked d call and on hearing a lady's voice, his girlfriend started interrogating d lady caller. When ma friend showed up it was world war 3! Meanwhile na him childhood friend call oh. Na wa oh!

I hav anoda friend. His fone rings. His wife sees d name stored as Chioma. She picks d call, asks d person to hold on and takes d fone to her husband. Well she didnt start world war three cos a lady called her hubby. She only asked who dat was. Hubby explains. Finito. Maturity in action. wink

3. I was at a friend's child dedication party. Ladies were serving food. I was very observant. D single ladies were forming rubbish and day were kinda rude sha...with dia stupid high heels. But d married ladies were so hospitable. One of dem even served me twice to ensure I was well fed. Chai! To marry come day hungry me. cheesy

4. I spent a couple of days in my sister's friend's house sometime in January last year, in anoda city. When she served me eba, I asked her to kindly reduce d quantity of d soup cos I dont eat much soup make I no waste person food. And she obliged.

I went to d same city 6 months later doe dis time I stayed in a hotel. I called her and told her I was in town and she invited me over for lunch. To my greatest surprise she could still rememba dat I dont eat much soup and served d exact quantity I cd finish. Something I told her just once and dis is 6 months later.

Meanwhile, since november 2013 some kind tins way I don day complain to ma stubborn girlfriend make she change, she no gree gree. Na wa oh!

So when I sum all dis up, am tempted to assume dat marriage kinda makes a lady to get more sense. Cos I think married ladies seem to be wiser dan single ladies dis days.

I know say some married ladies own no good sha, even bible talk am. But on d average, I think an average married lady is more matured, more reasonable and sensible dan d avegare single lady.

Does any one share ma view?cheesy

Girl friends are always insecure, but wives knows it's till death do us apart, for better and worst
Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by ArchEnemy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Ok. Ama gonna go out now 2do sum investigations & if na lie u dey lie. Kai! Oga Op ama find u..
lol.
Op, your story sweet sha
Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
you're 99% right obong, I also think charity begins at home, the sense and maturity didn't just start in the marital home but from home nd experience.
a good lady in her early 20s might get numerous suitors while another from faulty background might be getting those who are only interested in 'chop nd clean mouth'.
Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
DankemzI:

Girl friends are always insecure, but wives knows it's till death do us apart, for better and worst

So dat is why d girlfriends act mumuly sometimes abi? No wahala, make dem flex.
Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by flinton(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
@op u're absolutely correct, married ladies try to make their marriage work yl single ladies struggle to get married. Itz juz life, fight for survival
Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by cococandy(f): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
It is not a hard and fast rule. Some single ladies may be more mature than married ones. It all boils down to experience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Why the differentiation? Were married women not once single ladies before they got married? All those marrried women that embarrass their husbands in public for one reason or the other nko? that control their husbands? That dnt give their husbands breathing space, extremely possessive and jealous? Marital status has nothing to do with wisdom. Just as a f00lish man while single remains so when married. Most people do not change after marriage. Their faults and issues only multiply except they decide on their own to make changes. Dnt know where you got sucha a conclusion from. Your examples given are too small and too damn myopic for you to conclude. Be more observant.

5 Likes

Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by Rulloor(m): 12:13am On Feb 01, 2015
See as dis guy just stroke our single ladies. grin Anyway, it rings with truth. Marriage transforms a woman into a caring wife and mother. And they age like fine wine. Better with each passing year.

This is why men often tag caring ladies as "wife material".

Although there are some women who remain mean after marriage.
Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 01, 2015
Married ladies are wiser about marriage, that's all. A single divorcee/widower may be the wisest of all undecided

Just kidding. I don't think wisdom is restricted to how 'wise' people are about marriage.
Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by SAMBARRY: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2015
I taya o.when you see a bush meat you will know and if I was in the party op described I'll do exactly what those single ladies did if not some people may be using style to say why don't you join to help them. Wetin consain me.n me dey do party. Shebi na because the married ladies marry into their family that's why they are compelled to serve the visitors and form nice or fake smile whether it is genuine or not so that they don't say she's a lazy wife. My own na to chop and press my phone and even raise my leg up if she wants to take some thing from under the table but to join in the help. Hell to the no.i won't even lift a finger undecided
Sophyrocks:
Why the differentiation? Were married women not once single ladies before they got married? All those marrried women that embarrass their husbands in public for one reason or the other nko? that control their husbands? That dnt give their husbands breathing space, extremely possessive and jealous? Marital status has nothing to do with wisdom. Just as a f00lish man while single remains so when married. Most people do not change after marriage. Their faults and issues only multiply except they decide on their own to make changes. Dnt know where you got sucha a conclusion from. Your examples given are too small and too damn myopic for you to conclude. Be more observant.

1 Like

Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by seedbaba(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2015
OP.. U are right on point.. coolOP.. U are right on point..
Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by EfemenaXY: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2015
Funny thread.

@op: it mostly depends on the lady's personality. That aside, maturity increases with age.

1 Like

Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by veave(f): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2015
You told us all the bad things single ladies are doing to you. Now tell us, which bad one are you doing to them?
And, don't you think its high time you marry that girlfriend of yours? Maybe after the i doos, her sense will start functioning. Who knows...
Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2015
veave:
You told us all the bad things single ladies are doing to you. Now tell us, which bad one are you doing to them?
And, don't you think its high time you marry that girlfriend of yours? Maybe after the i doos, her sense will start functioning. Who knows...

No ma! I didnt say all d bad tins single ladies hav done to me. I only sed few of d stupid tins single ladies hav done around me dat I saw.

As for my girlfriend, am not sure am gonna marry her cos I decided long ago not to marry som1 with d stupid expectation or hope dat d person will change. No ma! People hardly change, day usually get worse afta marriage.

Besides, marriage is not compulsorycheesy...and am not ready to marry now.

NB: I dont do bad tins to single ladies oh. D only tin I do to dem is give dem multiple orggasms so day end up begging me to stop. And dat I do with their permission and full co-operationcheesy
Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by iykedare(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Why the differentiation? Were married women not once single ladies before they got married? All those marrried women that embarrass their husbands in public for one reason or the other nko? that control their husbands? That dnt give their husbands breathing space, extremely possessive and jealous? Marital status has nothing to do with wisdom. Just as a f00lish man while single remains so when married. Most people do not change after marriage. Their faults and issues only multiply except they decide on their own to make changes. Dnt know where you got sucha a conclusion from. Your examples given are too small and to opic for you to conclude. Be more observant.

Differentiation ko, integration ni. You must be so much in love with mathematics for you to have used the word "differentiation".
Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by baby124: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yea, when you see someone 24/7/365, you won't mind his boys time or her girls time to give you some time to yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by SAMBARRY: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
iykedare:

Differentiation ko, integration ni. You must be so much in love with mathematics for you to have used the word "differentiation".

whatever!

She's right and she has made a reasonable point

1 Like

Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by Nutase: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nice work of fiction........women are d same irrespective of weda dey r wife or GF. Theor mood at dat moment determines d outcome of d situation.
Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
You have no point, married women were once single.. EOD..

1 Like

Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by angelTI(f): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
You are always at a friends place? Are you that jobless?

GO AND GET MARRIED TOO

2 Likes

Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by EfemenaXY: 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
angelTI:
You are always at a friends with place? Are you that jobless?

GO AND GET MARRIED TOO

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think Married Ladies Are Wiser Than Single Ladies;) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nutase:
Nice work of fiction........women are d same irrespective of weda dey r wife or GF. Theor mood at dat moment determines d outcome of d situation.

so ur saying women usually let dia moods determine dia actions abi?

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Open Letter To His 3year Old Son / Closed / He Says He Can Never Love Me The Way He Loves His Mum. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.