Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? (34443 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by DanceVille: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Majorities of our Christians nowadays do used Chains, Earrings just to show off....
Especially our Gospel artists like Tim Godfrey, Frank Edward and many others like that...But, I do ask myself WHY...

Brethrens, Is it A Sinful thing to be using all those Stuffs as a Christians?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by DaZion(m): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
It's very Sinful....Happy new month Guys...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by teemanbastos(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
idk

2 Likes

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by korel9: 12:42am On Feb 01, 2015
In as much as it's neither APC's or PDP's grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by mifavour(f): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2015
Question for the gods
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 01, 2015
cheesy
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by aspirebig: 12:43am On Feb 01, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Carinaflo(f): 12:43am On Feb 01, 2015
It's not a sinful act

1 Like

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by alaoeri: 12:43am On Feb 01, 2015
Maybe you should ask Kumuyi the general overseer of deeper life.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Vikkie14: 12:44am On Feb 01, 2015
Yeah.
This is what is called "IMPORTED GOSPEL".

Only SLAVES(both in Bible days and during Slave trade) had their ears bore as a mark of OWNERSHIP. So, why the earring in the first place? What do you want to GAIN? Are you saying God is a BAD creator? If God want you to have a bored ear, he would had done that before your birth. Or are you the one that informed Him to inscribed the the lines on your palm?? So, WHY THESE?
Wearing earrings as a christian is like offering Strange Fire on the Altar. It's deadly, it can kill.

Forget about denomination. A REAL CHRIST ian with "christ" inserted and not a X tian with an "X" would know Christianity is not about "bench and plastic chair warming", "going to church".
The Apostles were first called CHRISTIAN in Antioch, why? Because people cant decipher between Christ their leader and the Disciples.
So also, you can't profess to be a "christian" with traces of worldliness in you-- Be it earring, bumshot, legging, sphag(abi na Indomie), studd(as a male), mini/micro skirts, ISN'T THAT WHY THERE ARE MORE PROSTITUTES IN CHURCH THAN HOTELS?. We know a tree by the FRUITS it produces.

Must we borrow/import the "things" of the World into the church and then says it's "civilization" and "swagger ism"??. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A MUSLIM WORE TROUSER or MINI/MICRO SKIRT(as a lady) TO MOSQUE BEFORE??.
we need to re-shuffle our Life. Some even argued that "My God is a God of Grace, he is merciful" but they failed to remembered that HE IS ALSO A CONSUMING FIRE. The God of GRACE(God's Riches At Christ Expense) could turn to God of GRACE(God's Resources Against Cruel Enemies) if you aint careful. The God that called us to be HOLY and PERFECT has already provided the ways for its achievement.

WORLDLINESS IS LIKE OFFERING STRANGE FIRE, IT CAN KILL!!!

This is what "Imported Gospel"
does.

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by GoodBoi1(m): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2015
*Sighs*

1 Like

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by philusaau(f): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2015
Let me ask ifa. Pls wait

1 Like

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by dOnLarich: 12:45am On Feb 01, 2015
I don't even know
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by HemmanuelRichy(m): 12:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Space booked

2 Likes

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Vikkie14: 12:45am On Feb 01, 2015
It's of note that it is pure WORLDLINESS. He said, I AM NOT OF THE WORLD EVEN AS THEY ARE NOT OF THE WORLD. If He could testify that before His Father, Why are we now blending Worldliness and Christianity? Must be wore earring before we look attractive? Aint we created in His image? SO WHY THE ADDITIONAL? Isn't the Bible that says HE HAS DONE EVERYTHING WELL?

An adage says: the luggage of a mad woman gets bigger because she can't stop the lust to pick up things. She add this, she add that, unknowingly, she is adding to her burden. Stop the painting and worldliness.

As for me, I AM WONDERFULLY AND FEARFULLY MADE. hit likes if you believe also.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by chidiebere2020(m): 12:46am On Feb 01, 2015
It is a sin for a male to put on earing

1 Like

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by veraiyke(m): 12:46am On Feb 01, 2015
No. The use of chains n earings bases on modesty is not sinful in anyway. It is making these objects one's primary goal n need n evn to d xtent of adoring n worshipping dem dat is sinful. D Bible is clear on it. D children of Israel were not condemned for wearing ornaments bt were reproved n condemned wen dey made these objects an idol by using them to make d golden calf which they began to worship.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by DaZion(m): 12:46am On Feb 01, 2015
Chains are meant 4 Dogs, while Earrings for Ladies..

1 Like

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by MAYOWAAK: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2015
DaZion:
It's very Sinful

The buckle of your belts and shoes has irons metals and alloys?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Vikkie14: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2015
alaoeri:
Maybe you should ask Kumuyi the general overseer of deeper life.
We don't need to ask him before we decipher RIGHT from LEFT. Bible is there to lead and guide us aright.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by bravekid(m): 12:47am On Feb 01, 2015
I don't get it..First off, pls what's the meaning of 'Sin'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by personal59: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2015
DaZion:
It's very Sinful

Can u pls elaborate more using bible verses

4 Likes

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 01, 2015
Abegii
Make we forget matter

Most people that call themselves true Christians will support them..

But they take pride in bashing mere floor members in the church..by backing it up with,it caused the rebellion/wrath of God on the bottom of the mountain...

Anyway them they look face sha..

You can try that bullshit with mee..
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Vikkie14: 12:49am On Feb 01, 2015
MAYOWAAK:

The buckle of your belts and shoes has irons metals and alloys?
Don't swerve, we aint discussing about shoe and belt here but how a REAL christian should dress
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Truckpusher(m): 12:50am On Feb 01, 2015
DanceVille:
Majorities of our Christians nowadays do used Chains, Earrings just to show off....
Especially our Gospel artists like Tim Godfrey, Frank Edward and many others like that...But, I do ask myself WHY...

Brethrens, Is it A Sinful thing to be using all those Stuffs as a Christians?
it is not sinful as long as you do not adore the ornaments and keep them in the place of God in your heart.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by aboyaji(m): 12:51am On Feb 01, 2015
"am in love with a church girl " comes to mind.
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by sunkoye: 12:52am On Feb 01, 2015
Is it?....nope. its not!

so far it doesn't make pple around u fall.

U are created to look beautiful. But its the extreme ones that I personally dont approve.

This might be ok for a lady...but again.....for guyz I personally dont approve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Lifebender(m): 12:52am On Feb 01, 2015
Ask pastor 50 Centundecided
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Jchi9876: 12:53am On Feb 01, 2015
Go ask Oritsejafor the bling bling MOG
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Walspring: 12:53am On Feb 01, 2015
Yes oooooo

You need to know the mystery and tragedy behind it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Vikkie14: 12:54am On Feb 01, 2015
DaZion:
Chains are meant 4 Dogs, while Earrings for Ladies..
i concur but disagree with that of Earring meant for ladies. As a christian- REAL christian, not those bench and plastic chair warmers calling themselves christian, we shouldn't be WORLDLY in our comportment. No wonder Jesur ask if He will find FAITH(REAL BELIEVER) on earth when He returns.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by pinkycute(f): 12:54am On Feb 01, 2015
Happy new month Nlanders smiley

Back to the topi))) Yes, it's sinful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery / Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.