Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,175 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses (43286 Views)

8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. / Remedies And Treatments Of Stretch Marks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by Movesz(m): 7:12am On Feb 02, 2015
Nneka123:
what do babies have to do with the topic?
topic is all about taking care of things thru home made medication right¿

Who creature needs all kinds of care if not babies.

Which i happen to like..

And i was wondering if you like em too...

mail/whats app..¿
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by fluxbush(f): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2015
Meringe:

Are you joking?
I am seriously serious. wink So stop wasting yours in that rubber and flushed down the sewer. Don't hoard it too. Take more of pineapples for better fluid texture,quantity and odour. Help your woman. cool kiss
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by johshwahr(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2015
countsparrow:
Tell us how to use it, do we swallow, drink turn to paste or wat...

we expect that u apply sense to wat iz been written by beneficial research makers nd not make a fool of urself tryin to comment.... Pardon me
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by masqot(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2015
sukkot:
DO THEY HAVE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR IN NIGERIA
Available very well. I doused my mouth with it this morning. Useful for many purposes. A lady friend introduced it to me, I Google it and found out more about its efficacy.
Got mine from Shop rite 3 months ago.
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by DuchessLily(f): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2015
openmine:

@ d bolded,will those items be soaked with their outer skin or sud d inner layer be exposed?
yep, with outer skin. Just wash, cut into small pieces and soak 4 a day. Den drink. Put in d fridge to preserve it
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by Meringe(m): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2015
fluxbush:
I am seriously serious. wink So stop wasting yours in that rubber and flushed down the sewer. Don't hoard it too. Take more of pineapples for better fluid texture,quantity and odour. Help your woman. cool kiss
Badex junction.

I will be charging per fluid now, see biz.
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by countsparrow: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2015
johshwahr:
we expect that u apply sense to wat iz been written by beneficial research makers nd not make a fool of urself tryin to comment.... Pardon me

U are a fool for quoting me, if u feel I am not being reasonable keep ur hands in ur pocket and run along... Wayray jati jati...
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by Almuhsin(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Remedy!... remedy that... Remedy this
I want a remedy that can make hair grow on my balded forehead Shikenan!
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by openmine(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
DuchessLily:
yep, with outer skin. Just wash, cut into small pieces and soak 4 a day. Den drink. Put in d fridge to preserve it
ok tanks my dear..will do so...
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by DuchessLily(f): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
openmine:

ok tanks my dear..will do so...
ok . U r welcome
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by DuchessLily(f): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Almuhsin:
Remedy!... remedy that... Remedy this
I want a remedy that can make hair grow on my balded forehead Shikenan!
use maigrow natural hairfood. Made with maishanu (cow milk oil, coconut oil and honey) ...thank me l8r
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by Adesiji77: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2015
fluxbush:
Male Semen can be used as a facial mask. Very good for the female skin. cool lipsrsealed . Ladies, do not waste that of your beaux. Bottle it and store in the refrigerator. Beauty secret 101. kiss.

Really? shocked

Elucidate
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by Jochebed7(f): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2015
the honey and lemon mix can also be applied to the face for a clearer complexion.

I use garlic cut into small pieces and swallowed when stooling.

also freshly grated ginger in hot water is good for calming stomach upsets.

1 Like

Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by fluxbush(f): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Adesiji77:

Really? shocked

Elucidate
Oga Siji, you want to have words with me on a public forum,abi? I will report you to your Pastor. tongue grin
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by Adesiji77: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
fluxbush:

Oga Siji, you want to have words with me on a public forum,abi? I will report you to your Pastor. tongue grin

Report me for wetin now? How can I have words with you Prof? tongue

I merely asked for a clarification in view of your expertise on the subject. cool
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by Levandergora: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2015
It is so easy to be stressed and have body pains in Lagos. The noise, heat, traffic and amount of hard-work that Lagosians are exposed to? Epic! That is why LevanderGora has come into your lives. We are a Home Massage Service based in Lagos. We will bring the massage table and everything else needed to help you find bliss. We truly believe that a good massage is NOT a luxury but a necessity. Too many young people these days have high blood pressure and this might be due to the fact that they don't pay as much attention to their mental wellbeing, preserving their peace of mind and checking their stress levels as they do to the work that brings in the money. Please, make massages a part of your health plan! Call LevanderGora Wellness on 08188250819 and let us help you BE well!

Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by gynny(f): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Flu symptoms are quite distressing, putting a stop to your activities. The flu virus should be treated on time to limit their spread. Click on the link below to read more.
http://gigihealth.com/flu-symptoms-flu-pregnancy/
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by Kles(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Pls can the lime come in place of lemon in the memon honey mixture?
Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by joeyreports: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2017
So what is the remedies to flu or influenza attack that may lead to HIV disease??
http://www.nationaltypist.com/the-epidemiology-and-pathogenesis-of-hiv-influenza/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mango Worms Aka Mango Fly: What You Need To Know About (VIDEO) / Trump Sends 200 Ventilators To Nigeria / Khalid Ibrahim Ndaman Found Dead In His Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.