Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,041 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 (35606 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW! / Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / Buhari Pulled Out From Channels Television Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by itetemi: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
The Campaigns of President Goodluck Jonathan and General Muhammad Buhari have agreed to a Presidential Debate on Feb.3, 2015.
the debate is organized by Channels Television, Arise Television and Newspaper Proprietors Association of Nigeria.

Source:

Channels News at 10

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by FastShipping: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by tellmoon(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
This is a good development. I support this as this arrangement seems to be more balanced and not skewed like the former arrangement.

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by SeverusSnape(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
If this news is true, I'm So elated!

42 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by doctokwus: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
That's the basic minimum APC asked for,a debate organised by a neutral panel of moderators, not that composed of NTA and its private branch AIT.

290 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by yankee11111(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
It's time to finish GEJ.
#FeBuhari

257 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Huffington: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
itetemi:
The Campaigns of President Goodluck Jonathan and General Muhammad Buhari have agreed to a Presidential Debate on Feb.3, 2015.
the debate is organized by Channels Television, Arise Television and Newspaper Proprietors Association of Nigeria.

Source:

Channels News at 10
Link? Cos i never see the news.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by itetemi: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
on the news at 10 on channels television

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by baybeeboi: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
good.
hope I won't hear that someones eye glasses are with the secretary of Nigerian Medical board.
Good move.

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by nke001: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Finally! The Debate may still hold. Hope no chicken fizzle out at the last minute.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by itetemi: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
front page..........
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by mrmetoo1: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Huffington:
Link? Cos i never see the news.

Not a link but check out Chamberlain's tweet below and Channels TV retweeted

1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by makzeze: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
I have made up my mine to be fair and just to the two presidential candidates. I wont greet one without mentioning the other's name. So I wish BUHARI GOODLUCK!

254 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by DevilishKiller: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
I hate channels they are anti Gej

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
all i ask for is noise, clapping or shouting by the audience should not be allowed during the debate

the audience should only be allowed to clap at the start and end of the debate

the ambode and agbaje debate was overshadowed by noise

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Collynzo419: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
What the General wants, he gets.

Buhari putting GEJ in his place since 2013.

Now let the game commence.

No handout to the clueless one. He has to face Nigerians and explain why Stealing is not corruption.

Of course, the Amiable General will defeat him easily.

210 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by neenar: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Finally, a neutral media house, and not the Dokpeshit and Omo-ole run AIT and NTA organised debate. Jonathan could as well debate with Terry G at the sham of a debate.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Adetula1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
despite the fact that channels is anti GEJ,its still a welcome development.now we can hear both of them speak for more than 2minute

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by macklef(m): 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
So buhari isnt a chicken afterall, he was just smart to know how some wanted to end his ambition with questions aiye.

34 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by itetemi: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
front page.............
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by amuniiopz(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Good news....the clueless one won't have EXPO for this one.
14 feBUHARI is the date
APC is the party
GMB is the man.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Collynzo419:
What the General wants, he gets.

Buhari putting GEJ in his place since 2013.

Now let the game commence.

No handout to the clueless one. He has to face Nigerians and explain why Stealing is not corruption.

Of course, the Amiable General will defeat him easily.

and buhari will tell nigerians why he refused to submit his credentials to inec like everyone else

he will also explain how he will fight corruption with tinubu and amaechi as his financiers

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Collynzo419: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
mikeansy:

and buhari will tell nigerians why he refused to submit his credentials to inec like everyone else

he will also explain how he will fight corrupt with tinubu and amaechi as his financiers

You just be patient my friend.

wink wink wink

89 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Collynzo419: 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
funny
Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by demelza: 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
See how Dokpesi used his own hands to ruin his company. 4years ago, AIT was among the bastion of our democracy and one of the leading lights in the media.
Who would have thought they would now be in the same league with NTA?
A good name is indeed better than all the riches of the earth.

269 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by amuniiopz(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
I just wonder what GEJ will list as his achievements in the past 6 years... may be the
immigration stampede
fuel subsidy scam
increase in light bill
chibok saga
$20 missing fund
9b stove for rural women
all hail thee clueless one.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by itetemi: 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
@demeiza, your observation is really right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by engrtee(f): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Is bbc hausa present to translate the question to hausa language so our general can flow better

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by neenar: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Adetula1:
despite the fact that channels is anti GEJ,its still a welcome development.now we can hear both of them speak for more than 2minute
How are they anti-GEJ? They haven't to the best of my knowledge, made any "documentary"aboutJonathan. They haven't encouraged people to vote for Buhari or even the APC. The owner doesn't frolic with APC's leaders, so what makes them biased? Or does not kissing GEJ's ass make them against him?

Fp, seun, obinoscopy, lalasticlala (?).

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by smohammed1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Let the real debate begin......
No expo, no giraffe......no attacking
Face ur front n tell us y do u want our vote..

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by itetemi: 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
engrtee:
Is bbc hausa present to translate the question to hausa language so our general can flow better

was hausa the language used at the US war college,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pdp agents

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Just when Sambo was jubilating Buhari's withdrawal, now he has to face Osinbajo by force

157 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. / Awka On Fire: INEC, Police Offices Attacked By Unknown Gunmen / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.