Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Indian Guys ❤ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indian Guys ❤ (16646 Views)

Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / Why Do So Many Indian Guys Chase Me? / India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 2:12am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Now I am a wannabe white male. Fula u have lost all credibility. A person like you should Neva be put in charge because you are very prejudice.

You will watch your country and company crumble rather than see a person from another tribe or race prosper. This is the problem with africa, the crab mentality.

No other man have I come across (except for the ones who aren't really into their culture) black, white, asian, etc. has ever said they wouldn't choose their own group of women above other women. You never even implied that you would choose your Ghanaian Twi women over White women, which tells me you have a distinct lack of respect for your respective culture and upbringing.

You would never hear me say I like Fulani women and White women or Asian women the same. Walahi Wodaaaa! completely taboo. What kind of Fulani man would I be with a complete disregard for my culture. I can see why that Somali troll has no respect for some people who claim to be West African. Because it seems to be the region that sells out the most.

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 2:15am On Feb 01, 2015
dovelike:

Lolzzz. I have those too

Those are the worst ones because at least with the ones that you did do, you learn and gain valuable experience from it, even it made you cry or sad. You can always look back and laugh and reminisce how far you have come.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Those are the worst ones because at least with the ones that you did do, you learn and gain valuable experience from it, even it made you cry or sad. You can always look back and laugh and reminisce how far you have come.
Yeah. But I hate regrets so much that I tend not to "do'' things to avoid them.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 2:21am On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

No other man have I come across (except for the ones who aren't really into their culture) black, white, asian, etc. has ever said they wouldn't choose their own group of women above other women. You never even implied that you would choose your Ghanaian Twi women over White women, which tells me you have a distinct lack of respect for your respective culture and upbringing.

You would never hear me say I like Fulani women and White women or Asian women the same. Walahi Wodaaaa! completely taboo. What kind of Fulani man would I be with a complete disregard for my culture. I can see why that Somali troll has no respect for some people who claim to be West African. Because it seems to be the region that sells out the most.

Mention the name Ghana and I am always there to defend. I love my women very much but I will not forsake my happiness and my well being for the sake of tribe, religion, nationality or race.

You can live your life unhappy with a Fulani but as for me I will live my life with the woman who will make me happy and treat me like a king and I will her as a queen, if she is Ghaanaian, Ethiopian, white, Indian, nigerian, South African, Chinese that is the least of my problem.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 2:23am On Feb 01, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah. But I hate regrets so much that I tend not to "do'' things to avoid them.

That's human nature we are afraid of being hurt, but you will never know till you try it.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 2:24am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Mention the name Ghana and I am always there to defend. I love my women very much but I will not forsake my happiness and my well being for the sake of tribe, religion, nationality or race.

You can live your life unhappy with a Fulani but as for me I will live my life with the woman who will make me happy and treat me like a king and I will her as a queen, if she is Ghaanaian, Ethiopian, white, Indian, nigerian, South African, Chinese that is the least of my problem.

You see this is where you are naive. There are more good Fulani apples than bad ones....meaning that if I court a bad Fulani woman, and I don't like her, I replace her with a good Fulani woman that I am compatible and in love with.

So in your case, if you date 1 Twi woman and you use her as a measuring tool for other Twi women then that's on you. There are many good Twi women out there. The fact that you de-value your own women is just laughable. So you really think you can't find a woman out of millions of women in your respective group that won't make you happy? Don't talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

That's human nature we are afraid of being hurt, but you will never know till you try it.
yeah
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 2:26am On Feb 01, 2015
dovelike:

yeah

Anyway goodnight I am about to he'd out. See you on the next thread. Stalker wink
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Anyway goodnight I am about to he'd out. See you on the next thread. Stalker wink
Lol.Your the stalker and you know that.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

You see this is where you are naive. There are more good Fulani apples than bad ones....meaning that if I court a bad Fulani woman, and I don't like her, I replace her with a good Fulani woman that I am compatible and in love with.

So in your case, if you date 1 Twi woman and you use her as a measuring tool for other Twi women then that's on you. There are many good Twi women out there. The fact that you de-value your own women is just laughable. So you really think you can't find a woman out of millions of women in your respective group that won't make you happy? Don't talk rubbish.

Fula, but what if you meet a non-Fulani woman that is the woman of your dreams, and find yourself in love with her? cheesy

This "sellout" mentality is just wrong.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 2:45am On Feb 01, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Fula, but what if you meet a non-Fulani woman that is the woman of your dreams, and find yourself in love with her? cheesy

This "sellout" mentality is just wrong.

Well if it happens then it happens cheesy
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

Well if it happens then it happens cheesy

That is what Jiggaman was saying, I believe.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 2:49am On Feb 01, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

That is what Jiggaman was saying, I believe.

Nah, at one point, Jiggaman called it an upgrade, he will soon change his words and say "yah what Enlightened is saying is what I am saying"

2 Likes

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

Nah, at one point, Jiggaman called it an upgrade, he will soon change his words and say "yah what Enlightened is saying is what I am saying"

I think he was talking about a company, resumes, and whatnot at that point. If the best one for the job is the non-Ghanian, he will pick the 'upgrade' (the best one for the job), ie the Non-Ghanian over the Ghanian with lower qualifications. But honestly, the same could apply towards relationships as well.

I would do the same thing. That type of clan/tribe/ethnic favoritism has destroyed nations.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 2:58am On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

When did I say upgrade. I said if I find a woman that will upgrade my life as in find a woman that would make my life easier and I happen to like her then her race, nationality and tribe would not be an issue.

Fula this is not rocket science I live in a country that is known as the melting pot. There's is a good chance I might find someone who is not Ghanaian. You want me to forsake the person she is not Ghanaian. Please grow up. This is freaking 2015. You still have this mentality.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 3:02am On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

This is not rocket science I am not saying fulanis are all bad or Ghanaians are all bad.

What I am saying is race, religion, nationality, tribe is not a big deal to me as long the woman I am with fits my ideal woman. If I love her and she loves me then her race and tribe shouldn't be a problem. This is what you fail to grasp.

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 3:03am On Feb 01, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I think he was talking about a company, resumes, and whatnot at that point. If the best one for the job is the non-Ghanian, he will pick the 'upgrade' (the best one for the job), ie the Non-Ghanian over the Ghanian with lower qualifications. But honestly, the same could apply towards relationships.

I would do the same thing. That type of clan/tribe/ethnic favoritism has destroyed nations.

That's the problem with many african countries. They will choose their tribesman over a qualify person.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

That's the problem with many african countries. They will choose their tribesman over a qualify person.

I think you two have had a misunderstanding. Maybe you should make up cheesy
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 3:13am On Feb 01, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I think you two have had a misunderstanding. Maybe you should make up cheesy

FUlaman usually makes a lot of sense and I find him to be really smart. I agree with him in a lot of things but when it comes to this topic I think he is wrong and he should change his mentality because He might miss out on great person because of his prejudice.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by tpiah01: 3:22am On Feb 01, 2015
onila:
. . . . . .

what about the Yoruba guy who you were serenading here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1289588/yoruba-guys-part-2

and here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1321028/yoruba-guys-part-3-patience

and the Ghanaian guy from the other time?

onila, you change guys every other day, its hard to follow all your paramours.

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by onila(f): 3:34am On Feb 01, 2015
tpiah01:

what about the Yoruba guy who you were serenading here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1289588/yoruba-guys-part-2

and here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1321028/yoruba-guys-part-3-patience

and the Ghanaian guy from the other time?

onila, you change guys every other day, its hard to follow all your paramours.

those are random guys chasing me

not my boyfriends
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

FUlaman usually makes a lot of sense and I find him to be really smart. I agree with him in a lot of things but when it comes to this topic I think he is wrong and he should change his mentality because He might miss out on great person because of his prejudice.

I don't think he's prejudiced. It think you two have different POVs.

What I don't agree with is the whole "sellout" thing, but then again 'different POVs', I suppose.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Idowuogbo(f): 3:54am On Feb 01, 2015
Eeemmm...nila babe you are the du/mb one here,all you had to do was Google free antivirus and download it. The dude only highlighted parts of your brain that needs formatting. Stop spending your free talking about ya hymen. Get busy with research! Gorrit? grin

2 Likes

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by onila(f): 4:02am On Feb 01, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Eeemmm...nila babe you are the du/mb one here,all you had to do was Google free antivirus and download it. The dude only highlighted parts of your brain that needs formatting. Stop spending your free talking about ya hymen. Get busy with research! Gorrit? grin

I buy my anti virus in the store, I don't download

there are somethings I just dont download online like anti virus and Microsoft office

you might end up downloading a bigger virus on your laptop

anyways, I just liked the way he removed the stubborn virus on my laptop
he didnt use antivirus but did some system restore thingy and deleted everything I have downloaded since last month
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by ghost1718(m): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2015
talking about indian guys remember their thing dey be like pen........... And it can take u upto 6 years to reproduce and when u do it wont last like african man own so chose wise
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2015
Idowuogbo:
chai, olodo cheesy Download free anti-virus at your peril. Besides, true geeks remove system viruses manually. I mean systematically.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by onila(f): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
chai, olodo cheesy Download free anti-virus at your peril. Besides, true geeks remove system viruses manually. I mean systematically.
cool

he said the free anti virus online he downloaded is better than the mcfee anti virus I had lol

didnt know that undecided
well you learn something new
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 01, 2015
onila:
cool

he said the free anti virus online he downloaded is better than the mcfee anti virus I had lol

didnt know that undecided
well you learn something new
smiley Yes sweetie. Indians can be nice. I hope you said thank you to him.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by onila(f): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2015
I cant save pictures from twitter and tumblr

is this something new(twitter blocked pple from doing that) or its just my laptop

someone please help me out
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by onila(f): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
smiley Yes sweetie. Indians can be nice. I hope you said thank you to him.
undecided My east African friends tell me otherwise
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by onila(f): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2015
I cant save pictures from twitter and tumblr
is this something new(twitter blocked pple from doing that) or its just my laptop
someone please help me out
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
shattap! The free antiV i downloaded is way better than Norton. btw,I resemble geek? Aint nobody got time to start manually taking shyte off.I'll rather spend that time in a nail bar getting my showstoppers done. tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] / Desperate To Find A Husband,is It Normal To Feel This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.